Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Konkani Ulayat CC~ (Page 6)

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Joined: 07 November 2009
Posts: 28536

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Hey GirlsEmbarrassed

me too konkani speakingSmile


but haon Goan nahinSmile, karwarcheSmile, Goan konkani bhi maka kaltaSmile
heyHug nice to see you.. Im Kalindi.. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rudeMRindiaremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Joined: 25 August 2008
Posts: 33945

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
aami gharak bhi konkani ulyetat, so no probl for meSmile
 
yaa, sure, would love to join u allSmile
 
2 log khabar asale, doni managlore che, aata tei aena hanga IF, tenka bore karta khaiUnhappy
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Joined: 25 August 2008
Posts: 33945

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Hi Kalindi, Hug, I am AshuSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Joined: 07 November 2009
Posts: 28536

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shuleen-

Originally posted by remosalsa

Hey GirlsEmbarrassed

me too konkani speakingSmile


but haon Goan nahinSmile, karwarcheSmile, Goan konkani bhi maka kaltaSmile


hey Remosalsa Big smile...tuka hanga palaun khub bare disle........BTw i m Shul.....hope to see you here more often...mostly aami hanga saanchi online astat at arround 6 ...see if u can join us...Big smile
Shul, taane Hi girls mhatla..LOL specify kar..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

rudeMRindia IF-Rockerz
rudeMRindia
rudeMRindia

Joined: 28 January 2009
Posts: 7064

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

aami gharak bhi konkani ulyetat, so no probl for meSmile
 
yaa, sure, would love to join u allSmile
 
2 log khabar asale, doni managlore che, aata tei aena hanga IF, tenka bore karta khaiUnhappy


ohhkk so if at all they come ....tanka sang ok about this cc......they may be find IF interesting again.....Big smile

so tujje naav remosalsa...inspired from Singer Remo or Dancer Remo...? i guess guess Dancer right...?Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Joined: 25 August 2008
Posts: 33945

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Ohh, Shocked, so Shul is boySmile
 
sorryLOL
 
Khai rawta tumi do go jaan?
 
to put konkani words r bit toughLOL, in engLOL
rudeMRindia IF-Rockerz
rudeMRindia
rudeMRindia

Joined: 28 January 2009
Posts: 7064

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Originally posted by -shuleen-



hey Remosalsa Big smile...tuka hanga palaun khub bare disle........BTw i m Shul.....hope to see you here more often...mostly aami hanga saanchi online astat at arround 6 ...see if u can join us...Big smile
Shul, taane Hi girls mhatla..LOL specify kar..LOL


Ohh god not again.........BTW Ashu ......i m a guy ok ...in case u dint knw Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Joined: 25 August 2008
Posts: 33945

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
@Shul....................do nei inspired nahiLOL, maje own  inventionCool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rudeMRindia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index