India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Konkani Ulayat CC~ (Page 11)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Yaa, hope so we get many konkani speaking membersSmile, actually i will be leaving after some time, as its 1 at night hereSmile
good u came with this ideaClap

OhhOuch, i too hate that social studiesSleepy, mostly i scored good in CivisSmile, but geo, too bad for meThumbs Down, history was atleast okGeek

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shuleen-

Originally posted by remosalsa

aami Santacruz (Kalapur)Big smile, school maje PanjimBig smile, college MiramarBig smile

hain Parvari, maje best friend ravta, so no abt itSmile

okk ami payni caranzale ravtali...just shifted here 2 years back...my school too in panjim Peoples u must be knowing...college in altinho 
Peoples is my schoolEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Ohh, CaranzalimBig smile, i noSmile
Ohh, AltinoBig smile
in school, whenever any one acted like crazyLOL, we used to say, Altino dhadoonLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rudeMRindia

rudeMRindia IF-Rockerz
rudeMRindia
rudeMRindia

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Yaa, hope so we get many konkani speaking membersSmile, actually i will be leaving after some time, as its 1 at night hereSmile
good u came with this ideaClap

OhhOuch, i too hate that social studiesSleepy, mostly i scored good in CivisSmile, but geo, too bad for meThumbs Down, history was atleast okGeek

arey baap re khub raat jali mugo.....begin nhid vachun falya uthpak vel jatlo.....do come here whenever u r free....it was really very nice talking to you Big smileHug  cya

remosalsa

rudeMRindia IF-Rockerz
rudeMRindia
rudeMRindia

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

aami Santacruz (Kalapur)Big smile, school maje PanjimBig smile, college MiramarBig smile

hain Parvari, maje best friend ravta, so no abt itSmile

okk ami payni caranzale ravtali...just shifted here 2 years back...my school too in panjim Peoples u must be knowing...college in altinho 
Peoples is my schoolEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Ohh, CaranzalimBig smile, i noSmile
Ohh, AltinoBig smile
in school, whenever any one acted like crazyLOL, we used to say, Altino dhadoonLOLLOL

hey so u too from peoples...wah wah...good haa...so it was Maria martins na for geo....and ramapathecus for history LOL.....along with HItler

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
History was hitler for sureLOL, & yaa, geo is that Maria martins only, i guessAngry, i just hate that ladyLOL, always partialityEvil Smile

its my daily routine to sleep late, so don't worrySmile

rudeMRindia

rudeMRindia IF-Rockerz
rudeMRindia
rudeMRindia

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

History was hitler for sureLOL, & yaa, geo is that Maria martins only, i guessAngry, i just hate that ladyLOL, always partialityEvil Smile

i used to get scared of her....BTW she is the headmistress now so in  which year did u pass out...? i was in 2002 bacth

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

i used to get scared of her....BTW she is the headmistress now so in  which year did u pass out...? i was in 2002 bacth
ShockedShockedShocked, what happened to Sulakar?, retiredBig smile
She was hell for boys mostlyOuchOuch, used to make them clean floor & toiletsOuchLOL

i passed out frm 96-97 batchEmbarrassed

rudeMRindia

rudeMRindia IF-Rockerz
rudeMRindia
rudeMRindia

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

ShockedShockedShocked, what happened to Sulakar?, retiredBig smile
She was hell for boys mostlyOuchOuch, used to make them clean floor & toiletsOuchLOL

i passed out frm 96-97 batchEmbarrassed

yaa mrs Surlakar retired long back  i guess in 1999  .....well she was a dangerous lady...and so was Salgaokar sir.... 96 -97 guess that was the batch of Gauri ,sneha, Pranav ...?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index