Zor Ka Jhatka

introduce yourself here (Page 6)

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by --Rachna--

How come Mihir and Raps both are born on February 30th? Ermm Which century was this? Tongue

i was born first! Tongue and it was a special year when i was born. i doubt mihir is that special! Tonguehe is lying. his bday is not in feb!LOL

So you're saying that you're older than Mihir Tongue His birthday is in October, I think LOL So yes, of course he is lying and so are you Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

How come Mihir and Raps both are born on February 30th? Ermm Which century was this? Tongue

i was born first! Tongue and it was a special year when i was born. i doubt mihir is that special! Tonguehe is lying. his bday is not in feb!LOL

So you're saying that you're older than Mihir Tongue His birthday is in October, I think LOL So yes, of course he is lying and so are you Tongue

yes i am older! and yes he is born in oct. i'm not lying! i was born in feb and that too on the 30th! i'm telling u it was a special year! if i'm not born on that day, then what day am i born on? hmmm?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rachna--

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Name: Sabz

B'day:______

Why u want to join here:  because of Jenny Approve and also to see some members going ga ga te te me me around awfully to gain some attention though no one cares but themselvesDancing

Edited by -Sabz- - 30 January 2011 at 10:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlFaraan92

~Wahida~ Senior Member
~Wahida~
~Wahida~

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Name: Wahida
B-Day: Oct 1st
Reason: I Love Akashdeep!Heart

.Monami.Meena1

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Name - Mona

B'Day - Sep 27

Why am I here - have nothing much to do, and looking at the contestant list I am sure I am gonna have loads of fun here.. Oh yeah I like Kushal Punjabi... and Ramu Kaka too
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

yes i am older! and yes he is born in oct. i'm not lying! i was born in feb and that too on the 30th! i'm telling u it was a special year! if i'm not born on that day, then what day am i born on? hmmm?LOL

30th Feb does not exist LOL Never has and never will Tongue Go check what it says in your birth certificate. If it also says 30th Feb, then well you are not a human, but an alien LOL
-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Name: Sneha

DOB: 25 Nov

Reason: Coz most of the dramebaaz namunas of the industry are in this show, so there will be lots of drama and masti in the show and even in the forum Smile

yellowfloweraxeion

BaaaZiGaR IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zor Ka Jhatka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index