Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Why GG still in narang house? (Page 2)

sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranmar

With GG no villiany - without villiany no Sabki laadli bebo :):)

Unfortunately villiany is in almost all Indian TV shows.  Confused

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
villains are like spices in foods, if there is no spices in food then its taste horrible and hard to eat, same way if there will be no villain in shows then it will not be that excited to watch. but come on these CV's can bring new villain, they can get rid of GG, they r being sooo annoying now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinhactnt

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Even if Kuku have talked about the cameras when GG were not there; they would come to know about it from Amrit. Since no one suspects Amrit all the secrets of the family are known to Amrit. So the presence or absence of GG make no difference at all.

I know it actually makes no difference but Narangs ko to Amrit-GG frendship ka nai pata na, atleast they shud be careful on their own.
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

but whats the use of hidden camera, they got to know nothing, i wished somehow they could come to know about amrit intentions. but as always villains r safe and azaad ghoom rahe hai ghar mein
i am still not understanding that why don't these CV's just get rid of GG, now they r really begin sooo annoying.
alju where are u, bad news for u, dear i didn't watched episodes after amrit confessing his love for bebo, so guess i am keeping my words.Big smile

Abhi tum Confusing waley topic mein keh rahi thi, that u have watched this week's episodes... hehehehe....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

but whats the use of hidden camera, they got to know nothing, i wished somehow they could come to know about amrit intentions. but as always villains r safe and azaad ghoom rahe hai ghar mein
i am still not understanding that why don't these CV's just get rid of GG, now they r really begin sooo annoying.
alju where are u, bad news for u, dear i didn't watched episodes after amrit confessing his love for bebo, so guess i am keeping my words.Big smile

Abhi tum Confusing waley topic mein keh rahi thi, that u have watched this week's episodes... hehehehe....

i posted my comment first here and then when i had some free time i thought to watch the episode, i didn't planned to watch it at all.LOL
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

villains are like spices in foods, if there is no spices in food then its taste horrible and hard to eat, same way if there will be no villain in shows then it will not be that excited to watch. but come on these CV's can bring new villain, they can get rid of GG, they r being sooo annoying now.

Well said, they add masala to our shows.  However too much masala can ruin the taste too.

i think we just need to get rid of GG and life can go back to normal.  I hope! 
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinhactnt

Well said, they add masala to our shows.  However too much masala can ruin the taste too.

i think we just need to get rid of GG and life can go back to normal.  I hope! 

but sinha i don't think CV's will get rid of GG,
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Darn!! 

Go to top