Modi Mansion turns into 'Museum'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Latest Khabar from Modi Mansion that 'it har recently became a museum for the guests came with urmi'

everyone was looking at each n every thing inside MM as 'its 8th wonder of the world' esp when ladies looked at 'guldasta' n 'jhumar'

ooohh god it was hilarious.."urmila dekho jhumar...karan jahora ki movie jaisa"...and urmi had d nerve to say" jao jao gahr dekho ..apni hi hai"...

p.s. : kinjal ki wajah se koki chup hai..and am so missing her befitting replies to urmi..1 hi jhatke mein akal thikane aa jae urmi ki..kkinjjjaalllll ðŸ˜¡..
what kind of track is this...
does people really  react in this way... ðŸ˜¡

Not one civilized person...duh!
omg i cant stop laughing at that bit comparing it to a museum or a palace rotfl
what kind of serial is this 😆
museum perfect modi parivaar were shocked to see gawar at their home
@ sadhli--my thought too,when i saw the epi......................very savage............are ppl so crude that you forget ur own self respect......................CV's ,i bet urmila adds a lot of spice n momentum to SNS..........but today was indigenous.😲

its Disguisting to see all this . In real life nobody behave like that. very miscbehaving people they show in the serial.
I agree it was truly disgusting, if you have never been somewhere, you don't act like that, so vocal about your poverty and materialistic nature, putting finger prints all over ornaments, what if it broke. 

If you want to look, you would arrive take a drink and sit down and look around with your eyes, everyone of us, rich or poor when we visit people, we look at the house, but we don't touch or say loudly that is like such and such director's film (rubbish and embarrassing to talk that way).

The CV's lost the plot in this episode, they want to make people laugh so much, they went overboard. Totally useless episode, i would rather, they didn't even have a sangeet.
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Latest Khabar from Modi Mansion that 'it har recently became a museum for the guests came with urmi'

everyone was looking at each n every thing inside MM as 'its 8th wonder of the world' esp when ladies looked at 'guldasta' n 'jhumar'

despo cheapo urmi and rashi.............