India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ragini is Safe but just!!! (Page 2)

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I hate JDJ just bcz of their injustice like this.... Angry SONY...AngrySupport your favorite , but appreciate other contestants hard work too yaar... This is ridiculous... I knew it that she would come to bottom 2 again...or they will make her to leave...Angry I think SONY have some issues with Ragini ...ShockedThis week it was just bcz Daya couldn't perform, otherwise I am sure they will say yes for Daya... but now no other way... Angry Its all fake.... Angry

Hey Ragz... You are an excellent performer and I really appreciate your hard work... We all know that you are not getting recognition for your hard work in JDJ.... But am sure Allah will accept your hard work and you will be rewarded for it somewhere else...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I back all of you here, its unbelievable, and totally rediculous, they should tell us who is getting how many votes, I think  not only Daal mai kuch Kaala hai, infact puri daal he kaali hai.
If she was not improving we would have said it honestly that she is not doing well, but not only they are coming up with good concept but good execution as well, the judges always always gives her low marks except 3 times. Whats the point of wasting her energy in this unjust competition.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I back all of you here, its unbelievable, and totally rediculous, they should tell us who is getting how many votes, I think  not only Daal mai kuch Kaala hai, infact puri daal he kaali hai.
If she was not improving we would have said it honestly that she is not doing well, but not only they are coming up with good concept but good execution as well, the judges always always gives her low marks except 3 times. Whats the point of wasting her energy in this unjust competition.

I agree with venture...its very  ridiculous....she has put so much effort for the blindfold dance which has been treated by judges as if it is just another performance....... i think judges want Yana type dance .. daal me sachi kuch kaala hai...varna har baar ragini hi danger zone me  kyo rahathi hai.??? 

har baar danzer zone se gujar nese acchaa eliminate hojana... i pray god that ragini shld realize that there is no point in wasting the talent when the platform is not right...sometimes we hav to keep our passion aside....

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Ok thats it!!!!
ragz has to come out of the show now!!!!

how can she be in the bottom all the time...Angry
does this mean shekar who got 24 like Ragz got more votes than her....Ouch
this is ridiculous...AngryAngryAngrySony wants shekar for their show...and they have him in JDJ....
i wont be surprised if he comes till the finals and win the title...

iam not against shekar...iam against sony for these kind of manipulations....Angry

Angry

Yaar is shekar ki to $*#@%& Angry........Yaar u know na Shekar is/was judge of comedy circus and he still will be for coming seasons....So thats y Sony is supporting him........And i too now feel she hopefully shud get eliminated next week(saying from very heavy heartCry) and concentrate more on SGP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top