Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

loved sbs and sbb!!!!! (Page 9)

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by alovi_21

if you feel I am not loayal fan,I don't need to proof you who are you for me to proof about loyality, some people are making us angry to give her comment like and her own attitute in sbs n during GC illness, as you are her fan you can't see the probllem in statment but we feel,every body has its own thinking to understand the things, you can't force us to think in your ways,already so many topic are closed due to these kind of dicsussion n morning some gurbina fans has created GC n debi topic with article,definetly MAneet n geet fans are not creating such topic. before today I never comment about her anything , as I don't have any concern about her but from long time I m watching these topic n war in forum so as Mannet fans I can't tolerate all this, I am just tellling no discussion about her as she is not part of this forum,why ppl are giving us chance to bash her by creating such topic over here, as they know geet fans will not tolerate it.
Darling. Leave from here now thatn being bashed. Get onto something productive. This forum has already been converted to a Debi mata forum long back this is not new. Just leave.. Dont get too serious coz you will get depressed after sometime. Am talking out of experience!

oh preethi i was thinking i will not reply to any of ur post but uuuuuuuuuu will not allow me to refrain from u. how come u say this is DB forum?????. How many days ua re seeing posts on her here. how many post u see of her?????????/ oh buddy i need answer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigress

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_devina

shabash verode...very cool answer.....now i think she will not comment here anymore!!! 
pretha- can u tell me one thing who is avi??

Avi = happygolucky.

~Serendipity~

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
my humble request-
plz don't comment if not interested ok.....i have not made this topic to offend someone....i have just made this topic for our guru ......i loved sbs and sbb yesterday so i will make topic....and u can't stop me...b'coz i am too a member here.....aur vaise kal debi ki jagah dd hoti then u all would have said somethng  abt dem..and would be creating some topics abt them so why can't i??

..VeenaGcian..

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

if you feel I am not loayal fan,I don't need to proof you who are you for me to proof about loyality, some people are making us angry to give her comment like and her own attitute in sbs n during GC illness, as you are her fan you can't see the probllem in statment but we feel,every body has its own thinking to understand the things, you can't force us to think in your ways,already so many topic are closed due to these kind of dicsussion n morning some gurbina fans has created GC n debi topic with article,definetly MAneet n geet fans are not creating such topic. before today I never comment about her anything , as I don't have any concern about her but from long time I m watching these topic n war in forum so as Mannet fans I can't tolerate all this, I am just tellling no discussion about her as she is not part of this forum,why ppl are giving us chance to bash her by creating such topic over here, as they know geet fans will not tolerate it.
Darling. Leave from here now thatn being bashed. Get onto something productive. This forum has already been converted to a Debi mata forum long back this is not new. Just leave.. Dont get too serious coz you will get depressed after sometime. Am talking out of experience!

oh preethi i was thinking i will not reply to any of ur post but uuuuuuuuuu will not allow me to refrain from u. how come u say this is DB forum?????. How many days ua re seeing posts on her here. how many post u see of her?????????/ oh buddy i need answer

Madam Veena, I dont owe you any explaination.. See the forum for the past 2 days. Its flled with posts on DB i mean GC's personal life...

I want to ask you guys one simple question, If you so love her or GC's personla life why dont you guys go to their blog and drool on it. You create a topic on them on purpose. This Post itself waws not needed. This is totally a GC's personal life post... This itself expalins how some people purposefully instigate haterd by creating such topics and then invite people and bash the fans of Maneet.

If you are so very attached to their personal life why dont you stop creating such topics here coz you know already that their personal life will be bashed... True fans will surely keep such things away from forums where their celebs will be bashed...

And this is one forum where a person totally unrealted to the serial has been given so much importance just because she is the hero's fiance!Angry and they celebs use the shows populatiry at their free will to promote themselves!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006ashiuntamedtigressSweetSammy

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
i dont understand one thing....whats the big deal if Devina has made dis topic....i mean we love them so we are allowed to show them...we love DD too...i believe no personal topics shud be opened here....but still as GC was associated in yesterday's SBS nd SBB.....so the video is posted and as some people saw debina they felt as if they will die...and started abshing her...

tell em one thing guys....we love GC and we were talking abt GC and his loyalty....we were praising him for whatever he is....and due to u people like preethi-premi,jimzzi,shonasukirti,kappygolucky....can't we praise him if we feel sumthing good about him????if u dont like them then dont come to this topic....let a healthy discussion go on...Whats da big deal !!!!!! why sooo muchh hatred???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..~Serendipity~

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
preethi i just wanna say like dd is for u all db is for us,,,,,,we can't hear anythng abt her.....d forum is abt gc too we can discuss abt sbb,sbs...there r no such rules dat we can't talk abt d segments!!!
sbs and sbb regularly show abt dd and gc so what's a big deal dat they once showed gc n db...it shld not matter for u.....why r u getting angry??
check d forum out there r many topics for fans of maanet plz visit them!

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by verode

Madam Veena, I dont owe you any explaination.. See the forum for the past 2 days. Its flled with posts on DB i mean GC's personal life...

I want to ask you guys one simple question, If you so love her or GC's personla life why dont you guys go to their blog and drool on it. You create a topic on them on purpose. This Post itself waws not needed. This is totally a GC's personal life post... This itself expalins how some people purposefully instigate haterd by creating such topics and then invite people and bash the fans of Maneet.

If you are so very attached to their personal life why dont you stop creating such topics here coz you know already that their personal life will be bashed... True fans will surely keep such things away from forums where their celebs will be bashed...

And this is one forum where a person totally unrealted to the serial has been given so much importance just because she is the hero's fiance!Angry and they celebs use the shows populatiry at their free will to promote themselves!Angry

so u say we post here his personal life and do promotion. this shows how immature u are. The topic posted here from yesterday is on the SBS videos  which is a thing happening everyday in this forum. Yesterday they show GC offscreen with DB instead of DD. so those who love GC had made topic that he is enjoying himself. we know that we can go to their blog that also we are doing dear.  

~Serendipity~

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

i dont understand one thing....whats the big deal if Devina has made dis topic....i mean we love them so we are allowed to show them...we love DD too...i believe no personal topics shud be opened here....but still as GC was associated in yesterday's SBS nd SBB.....so the video is posted and as some people saw debina they felt as if they will die...and started abshing her...

tell em one thing guys....we love GC and we were talking abt GC and his loyalty....we were praising him for whatever he is....and due to u people like preethi-premi,jimzzi,shonasukirti,kappygolucky....can't we praise him if we feel sumthing good about him????if u dont like them then dont come to this topic....let a healthy discussion go on...Whats da big deal !!!!!! why sooo muchh hatred???
Ankita you call this haterd... Tell me what we are asking? do you even understand what i said. We are not bashinhg anyone here. We are saying why not keep his personal life outside this forum.. is that asking too much? There are stict rules in place saying no discussion about personal life of actors... so what are you guys doing by bringing up your love for the sbs and sbb segments yesterday? That is his personal life... You bring that here and then you bash us when we pass commments..

This is a public forum and noone can restrict anyone from commenting here!If you want only praises and no critcism like your super hero then i dont have anything to say other than - Go to your private blog or CC if you have one!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashiLuvScoobySweetSammy

Go to top