loved sbs and sbb!!!!! (Page 8)

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_devina

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by alovi_21

I am maneet fan not only DD ,I like both,but I am not debi fans,  rule is there not talk about actors personal life, but every time debi fans are trying to talk about her n creating problem and stat bashing geet n MAneet fans that we don't know diff bet real reel ,true n false fans topic, so why we have to bear all this, This is geet forum not debi forum, her discussion will create problem in the forums who don't know this, still if you people are starting this then what we will do. I liked GC  but its not compulsory to like her also, but there is limit to tolerate the things, We feel bad as WE love Maneet n they are real for us, we are happy with that, its spoiling our mood to watch geet n its also effecting wrong image of GC to us, so not feel to comment for him which I don't want to do ,as like him as an actor.
    if you are so loyal then don't create such topic n don't comment. we can discuss about gc but about her.

Good answer to some jealous true phansLOL
do u have some problem???LOLConfusedLOL

You got the answer LOL

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
if u r interested in making fun of urself u r most welcome.....LOL
u r so funnyOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

I am maneet fan not only DD ,I like both,but I am not debi fans,  rule is there not talk about actors personal life, but every time debi fans are trying to talk about her n creating problem and stat bashing geet n MAneet fans that we don't know diff bet real reel ,true n false fans topic, so why we have to bear all this, This is geet forum not debi forum, her discussion will create problem in the forums who don't know this, still if you people are starting this then what we will do. I liked GC  but its not compulsory to like her also, but there is limit to tolerate the things, We feel bad as WE love Maneet n they are real for us, we are happy with that, its spoiling our mood to watch geet n its also effecting wrong image of GC to us, so not feel to comment for him which I don't want to do ,as like him as an actor.
    if you are so loyal then don't create such topic n don't comment. we can discuss about gc but about her.

agar tum itne be loyal ho aur tum debi ki topic mein interested nahi ho tik hai. oh mata tumara advice hum sab ko chaiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeTongueTongueTongue

Edited by verode - 27 January 2011 at 11:39pm

~Serendipity~

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maaneet_devina

Good answer to some jealous true phansLOL
do u have some problem???LOLConfusedLOL

You got the answer LOL
Avi... go and sleep... Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi~Serendipity~

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
shabash verode...very cool answer.....now i think she will not comment here anymore!!! 
pretha- can u tell me one thing who is avi??

..VeenaGcian..

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
if you feel I am not loayal fan,I don't need to proof you who are you for me to proof about loyality, some people are making us angry to give her comment like and her own attitute in sbs n during GC illness, as you are her fan you can't see the probllem in statment but we feel,every body has its own thinking to understand the things, you can't force us to think in your ways,already so many topic are closed due to these kind of dicsussion n morning some gurbina fans has created GC n debi topic with article,definetly MAneet n geet fans are not creating such topic. before today I never comment about her anything , as I don't have any concern about her but from long time I m watching these topic n war in forum so as Mannet fans I can't tolerate all this, I am just tellling no discussion about her as she is not part of this forum,why ppl are giving us chance to bash her by creating such topic over here, as they know geet fans will not tolerate it.
..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

if you feel I am not loayal fan,I don't need to proof you who are you for me to proof about loyality, some people are making us angry to give her comment like and her own attitute in sbs n during GC illness, as you are her fan you can't see the probllem in statment but we feel,every body has its own thinking to understand the things, you can't force us to think in your ways,already so many topic are closed due to these kind of dicsussion n morning some gurbina fans has created GC n debi topic with article,definetly MAneet n geet fans are not creating such topic. before today I never comment about her anything , as I don't have any concern about her but from long time I m watching these topic n war in forum so as Mannet fans I can't tolerate all this, I am just tellling no discussion about her as she is not part of this forum,why ppl are giving us chance to bash her by creating such topic over here, as they know geet fans will not tolerate it.

see mata, iam a true true true GURU fan u know. i am not a fan of debina but still i defend her here for GURU. because our GC loves her very much. when any says dont bash DB then immediately dont think that they will be only DB fan. Those who like GC personal life will also defend her and love her. u better try something else baby

Edited by verode - 27 January 2011 at 11:46pm
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Darling. Leave from here now thatn being bashed. Get onto something productive. This forum has already been converted to a Debi mata forum long back this is not new. Just leave.. Dont get too serious coz you will get depressed after sometime. Am talking out of experience!

ashi

Go to top