Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

~27th January Written Update~Done (Page 4)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 10on10

Thanks for the update Tanya...

I haven't watched the epi yet, but I have a few questions..

If Prem knew it was Krushna, would he come over to Govind's place?

No, I guess he would not......but I remember the way he looked at Nandini when Govind was asking him.....and she nodded........he might still come over as he understands Govind and Pallavi love Nandini........for her sake!

If Prem has a nice and steady job, why cant he go to a good and decent hotel? Wouldn't he and Nandini  want some privacy to have a heart-to-heart talk about what happened, which might be a difficult at Govind's place?

I don't think Prem  has a job, he was with his dad in the family business.   I know the promos early on said he has a job, but if you remember, father and sons used to go to work together......and his father has threatened to disinherit him totally from everything! 

Does or not Aayi know it is Krushna?

I think Aayi is being blind in her love for her son.......like Gandhari was with Duryodhana!  Knows he is responsible deep in her heart but refuses to acknowledge it!

She knows what happend to Nandini though, right? I mean she said how Nandidni was "Manhoos" and she is cursed and all that, so in her opinion, Nandini was raped, but the culprit isn't Krushna? (That makes me even more mad Angry)

She knows Nandini was raped............and knows that Nandini's accusation of Krushna is probably true!

Do Govind and Pallavi know that Prem doesn't know who the culprit is, yet?

I don't think so.........I feel they think he knows everything........if Krushna visits Karmarkar house when PreNa are there and they see Prem's interaction with Krushna.....they will realize he does not know the whole truth........and that is why Krushna was prevented from visiting is Aayi.....albeit due to Sona's zidd!!

Does Govind think Prem is in their place despite the fact that Krushna, his brother was the one responsible for everything? 

Yes, I think Govind believes this.........that Prem is there in spite of knowing it is his brother who raped Nandini............

Why are they hiding the whole thing from Sumati? OK, they dont want to add to the drama, but she doesn't even know about Krushna yet...

Because Nandini and Sumati are close friends.......they are more or less the same age......and the culprit is Sumati's brother too.........but I feel Sumati should know everything........she would be the best support for Nandini and Prem at this point.......and I feel she will get to know too......

OK... off to watch the epi. Hope I'll get some answers for my Qs when I watch it...

That is my take on the situation, Tanu.............Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks Fatima B and Shobs....

Well, all this secrecy is just making things more complicated.....

I want all the drama to unfold quickly....

More than anything, I'm a bit tensed thinking about Kkrushna's fate...

Actually, I dont want Prem to go kill him.... I want him to rot in jail for years, (hopefully Tihar jail)  shunned by his family and friends...

ssroomani

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the wonderful update..
pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
gr8 update
thks
.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauravfan477

@radha the episodes are getting intresting and gripping na ....can't wait to watch Gaurav enact as the angry young man Day Dreaming
Love Prem's charecter it has everything and Gaurav is the perfect actor for this role with layers of emotions Approve

yup Jas..I m lovin d way Prem's role is shaping up from from a pampered spoilt brat to a lover boy to a responsible husband to d angry young man....what a transformation n Gaurav did it so naturally n effortlessly ..kudos to him Clap Clap Star

jasmine477

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Tanu..interesting questions n justifyin answers Shobs n Fatima.
Btw..Tanu why in d world u want Krushna to land up in Tihar jail of all places..LOL LOL
kashrish Senior Member
kashrish
kashrish

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for the GR8 update
Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
thanks....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index