Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

~27th January Written Update~Done (Page 3)

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
thnks for the update

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
After watching today's eposide. I loved PREM even more. Nandani, wow she is getting so much better in acting. Aai, I hope she doesn't get mentally unstable after she hears what her son krushna 's true colors are! ={

I am just praying for Prem's sister.. since she visits Krushna's house everytime... and I hope that disgusting Krushna doesn't do anything to PREM'S SISTER. :'[

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassThinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by v3gradev09

After watching today's eposide. I loved PREM even more. Nandani, wow she is getting so much better in acting. Aai, I hope she doesn't get mentally unstable after she hears what her son krushna 's true colors are! ={

I am just praying for Prem's sister.. since she visits Krushna's house everytime... and I hope that disgusting Krushna doesn't do anything to PREM'S SISTER. :'[

No no, I'll guarantee you, that slimy Krushna was just using Prapti's name to blackmail Nandini, thats all...  He is a psycho, and his aim is just Nandini.  To get her, he might want to use Prapti, but he is too smart to do anything to her. He knows the risks.. Nandini was silent and meek, but Prapti is bold and outspoken. She wont keep quiet if he did something to her. Even if he tried anything, he might be either lose his FIL's support or end up going to jail and lose Nandini altogether.

The fact that I'm obsessed over Krushna's plans and perfectly understand what his next action will be is making me a bit uncomfortable.... Confused 

Seriously, is there anyone thinking like I do?

fj08ssroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanya...

I haven't watched the epi yet, but I have a few questions..

If Prem knew it was Krushna, would he come over to Govind's place?

If Prem has a nice and steady job, why cant he go to a good and decent hotel? Wouldn't he and Nandini  want some privacy to have a heart-to-heart talk about what happened, which might be a difficult at Govind's place?

Does or not Aayi know it is Krushna?

She knows what happend to Nandini though, right? I mean she said how Nandidni was "Manhoos" and she is cursed and all that, so in her opinion, Nandini was raped, but the culprit isn't Krushna? (That makes me even more mad Angry)

Do Govind and Pallavi know that Prem doesn't know who the culprit is, yet?

Does Govind think Prem is in their place despite the fact that Krushna, his brother was the one responsible for everything? 

Why are they hiding the whole thing from Sumati? OK, they dont want to add to the drama, but she doesn't even know about Krushna yet...

OK... off to watch the epi. Hope I'll get some answers for my Qs when I watch it...

fj08ssroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i think prapti will get into trouble all by her own accord, no help needed by krishna, his role might be to show mayank what to do... which would be what should not be done....

Thinker_Bellessroomani

pal1990 Senior Member
pal1990
pal1990

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
thanks...
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 10on10

Thanks for the update Tanya...

I haven't watched the epi yet, but I have a few questions..
I have watched the episode and can give you a few answers

If Prem knew it was Krushna, would he come over to Govind's place?
 no
If Prem has a nice and steady job, why cant he go to a good and decent hotel? Wouldn't he and Nandini  want some privacy to have a heart-to-heart talk about what happened, which might be a difficult at Govind's place?
 no
Does or not Aayi know it is Krushna?
 she does
She knows what happend to Nandini though, right? I mean she said how Nandidni was "Manhoos" and she is cursed and all that, so in her opinion, Nandini was raped, but the culprit isn't Krushna? (That makes me even more mad Angry)
 yes
Do Govind and Pallavi know that Prem doesn't know who the culprit is, yet?
 no
Does Govind think Prem is in their place despite the fact that Krushna, his brother was the one responsible for everything? 
 yes
Why are they hiding the whole thing from Sumati? OK, they dont want to add to the drama, but she doesn't even know about Krushna yet...
 what ? this isnt a yes no question... no fair
they dont sumati to know what happened with nandini... remember rape is a bad word, its the worse action and I would understand if a victim did not want to advertise to the world that they had been raped... but they are trying to protect sumati specially since it is her friend and her brother.... i think she might find out soon and hope will help prem and nandini deal with it, she has a good head on her shoulders... now where have i heard that before
OK... off to watch the epi. Hope I'll get some answers for my Qs when I watch it...

Edited by fj08 - 27 January 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477Thinker_Bellessroomani

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
thx for the update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index