Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

~27th January Written Update~Done (Page 2)

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d wonderful update Tanya....
What I liked d most abt today's epi was d emotional mother- son phone conversation both Neenaji n Gaurav were too gud today
n d fact that PreNa r @ Govind's place...
Sumi smells trouble..yipee she'd b back soon
the precap's same as yest...hope Prem comes to know that its none other than Krushna soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477fj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

nirubharya Newbie
nirubharya
nirubharya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Thank you for the quick update. DSDV updates are always quickly written. I, for one, am very thankful to you.

If all husbands would support theri wives like Prem and all women will start thinking like Kalyani and NOT blame the VICTIM of rape, things will be so much better in society. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08Thinker_Belle

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Thanksss
jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thanks tanya 4 the awesome updateSmile

Well today's episode was good and natural.Govind's aayi with the usual curses 4 Nandini....just would like to see her face when she will see  Krushna's true colorsOuch
loved pallavi's prayers and concern 4 PreNa,very emotional and touching,Sumi is back yayPartywhich means there would be some surprisesWink

Loved how Prem gave back to Govind's aayiClap,seeking her blessing to bash her own son Krushna..Don't know when Prem will come to know or how he will come to know that could be another MahaepisodeSmile

When Prem seeks blessings from Govind I felt very emotional and hurt...felt bad 4 PreNa bcoz I could feel,see the pain in Prem's eyes ;for him this is the first time he is away from his parents or I could say Prem never had any differences with his mom-Dad;today he is homeless with his wife who has to bear all the insults  from his family for no mistake of hers..well Prem expected
his Dad could support him through this difficult time but was shocked rather hurt by his reaction bcoz He is close to his Dad and treats him like a friend.So is the case with Gautham too.Cry

The highlight of today's episode was convo between Dr K and Prem;well written dialogues and very true to their charecters.Prem knows his Dad well ,loved how he expressed his feeling with his mom without disrespecting his Dad but on other hand Dad  insulted his wife Nandini and hates her thanks to dadi but on the other hand  Prem is acting more mature even Pratham in that case

I feel the Precap is the turning point to the story bcoz they are repeating itApprove
well can't wait to watch kal ka episodeBig smile

Edited by gauravfan477 - 27 January 2011 at 9:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
thanks for the update tanya

great episode, awesome job by prem today, loved his reaction to aye's taunts and his heart to heart with his mom, he sounded so mature there

cant wait to see the precap, uff prem in a white shirt again.... and its a tee this time Blushing

jasmine477Thinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Thanks Tanya for the update!

Loved the episode today........everything about it was good........the whole emotional feel was wonderful without going into melodrama!  Heart

As everyone said here, loved the convo between Kalyani and Prem.............it was just as it should be...........both Neena G and Gaurav rocked in that scene..........  Smile

Had a good laugh over the Sonakshi scene..............she is priceless...........she puts Krushna in his place.............gives some good advice to Prapti.............love her!  LOLLOL

Today was a gappa bas episode to both Aayi and Krushna...........Govind shut up Aayi and Sona shut up Krushna!  ROFLROFL

Hope Sumati enters the story again soon...........she would really add a lot to the track.........hope she comes back soon and also gets to know what has happened at home.........I don't want her kept in the dark about everything!  Tongue

For me the highlight of the episode was how Prem reacted or rather did not react to Aayi and her insults....Embarrassed......you can see the pain in his eyes..........the helplessness........and the way he looked at Nandini when Aayi went on and on......Ouch........feeling her pain too...........But he did not react.......Clap...he did not say, I am leaving and walk off......Clap.....and he didn't show any anger towards Aayi.....Clap...that was the highlight of the episode for me..............Hats off to CVs for handling this so well!!

Waiting for tomorrow's episode...........hope Krushna is exposed soon.........just waiting for Prem to Nuke  Krushna...........Gaurav and Ajay both will be awesome to watch!  Blushing

jasmine477fj08Thinker_Belle

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Agree wid u Jas, Shobs n Fatima

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477fj08

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@radha the episodes are getting intresting and gripping na ....can't wait to watch Gaurav enact as the angry young man Day Dreaming
Love Prem's charecter it has everything and Gaurav is the perfect actor for this role with layers of emotions Approve 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index