India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2: What's next (Page 7)

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
great post Eshu, i go by everything u, Kavya di and Jannat said.

well i just have two more requests,Please do not tarnish the characters and hopefully we'll get to see our attitude wala, intelligent, mature Arjun back. Right now he seems too confused, dont want to see him act more childish than this and hope this is only temporary :)

Please show Rashi and Raj scenes instead of the Dostana track and still the Raj's mystery is not solved properly. When did Arjun and Dadi come to know of this and why did Arjun hide it from his beloved sister? Arjun keeping the secret from her and the family for 6 years without any strong reason doesnt make sense and isnot like his character at all :S

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDglitter567

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
pranii...i have to agree with you!!

there's too many misunderstanding that keep on cropping up...and before it gets cleared another one crops up Silly
it's like a big pile of misunderstandings!...so it would be nice if they resolved one and then moved on to another one...the story will flow more smoothly...but at the moment we can say that it definitely is a rocky road WackoLOL

i agree with the whole tarnishing character part aswell
i also want to see arjun back to his original avatar....when he said the bad boy is back..i thought finally!!! don't get me wrong i still love him and will keep doing so...but i want him back the way he was...coz sometimes his behaviour seems just out of character Confused
mee too hoping this is temporary

anyway i'm not going to lose hope!! lets see how the CVs handle everything!!

Edited by glitter567 - 16 March 2011 at 3:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHA

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Agreed Jannat... Even i would like to trust CVs to come up with a bril track.... 

hopefully they will.... It would be great if the existing MUs were cleared before having new ones but who knows maybe the answers to old MU are lying in the new MUs Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

nisha   actually   rudra  has  not  said  that  arjun is from  ahlu family,   may be  there  is   something   that   connects  him  to them  and  hence   will have to let go  of arohi ,  this  is how rudra thinks.    may be  arjun  wont  do that and  will want to fight back .   so  many possibilities  are there .    I think we have  to  wait  for  tmrw's  episode  to conclude .

k nisha, ur post is longer so am quoting with kavya's coz i wanna fuse both..
from all ur hints..it seems to me like this:

Singhania's n Ahlualia's lived together.. Don't know about Biji's husband n I don't think his involvement will affect the story in any way. The incident that happened years ago could have been a accident of some sort that either endangered or costed the lives of Arjun's parents who were merely family friends of both the families hence RPS's knowledge of Arjun since birth. Ahluwalia's also maybe know Arjun the child; they just don't know his exact identity of him as an adult. The accident might have been RPS's fault for which he could have been pardoned but KSA decided to stick by the book. 
Arjun the child was hence abandoned again by accident in the jungle.(i imagine this part something like maybe a car accident or another kidnap incident and the toddler gets separated from his parents.. all this happening on the infamous road to Solan..n hence Arjun ends up in the Solan ke Jungle) 
I hope RPS is shown to have rescued him from the jungle and taken him to the orphanage thereby having continuous knowledge of the child's groW*H! (how else can they explain RPS recognizing the 7yr old Arjun outside the orphanage?)
There is some sort of twist involved here that also implies KSA in bad light.. especially to Arjun. So whenever RPS plays this card.. he expects Arjun to react to it by feeling severely hurt by Ahluwalia's and deciding to split with Arohi and in a way avenging his painful past (since he will be led to believe that the reason he is orphaned is because of KSA). 
Meanwhile, bua is involved in this matter as well which is the reason she has stayed unmarried. KSA believes when Arohi find out that RPS is the reason bua's future was ruined she will not want to continue ties with Arjun or the Singhanias. 

again all this is pure speculation. like all of you I dont want Arjun to be associated with any of the current cast and definitely not biologically related to Arohi in the least sense. 

edit:
nishu i followed ur convo on kavya's wall. u think Arjun is Rudr n bua's son coz dadi hinted KSA at fault and all.. i think or rather hope that bua's alliance was definitely considered for Rudr but KSA declined because he thought RPS was at fault with Arjun's parents accident or whatever the incident was and therefore going by his book he did not want to forge a relationship btw his daughter n RPS. Which is why dadi has long since cherished that dream and was hoping an Ahluwalia would come as D.I.L to the Singhania household. That would also go for history repeats and all. I say this coz i really don't want Arjun to be related to either families biologically and I agree with Shibz, RPS whatever else wouldn't let his own son be wandering alone and worse, let him think he is an orphan and nurture his feeling of indebtedness towards RPS!Confused

Also, I read your msg to me on the wall.. u really think they read our suggestions last time??Shocked

edit2:
adding here so all my thoughts r in the same place Wink
@jannat.. agree wid ur post.. no tarnishing act for neither of arjuhi.. bad boy ko mood swings kyun hota hai!!LOL woh bhi gemini hai kya? 
@rosh.. ek MU agar dusre MU ko end kare toh accha hota!! not seeing that though Ouch

Edited by aksh4IF - 17 March 2011 at 12:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishroshaniD

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Aksh..... not trying to be funny but Ditto....Thumbs Up
Kudi_NextDoor Senior Member
Kudi_NextDoor
Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Yess please don't end Kitani!! You don't know how much I need Kitani in my life, I cant imagine myself without my Arjun and Arohi. Keep the show coming, we are loving every moment of it!! I do want to see Gauri in th elimelight, being proved worng of what she did to Rashi. This will help sustain Arju's love for each other.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index