Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2: What's next (Page 6)

blueangel341 Newbie
blueangel341
blueangel341

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
A bit weird stuff
1- Rashi tou Arjun ki jaan hai ... y is he not concerned about her??
2- When Rashi fell ... Evry1 directly blamed Arohi ... kissi se Gauri par shak bhi nahi kiya
3-Itna chota honeymoon :(

Plz make dis things better ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasishibz

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
res!!

hmm talking abt the current track which is a roller coaster ride for us...
there r alot of mysteries to b unfolded...but the cv's r leaving those out and coming up with more n more secrets....

v all wntd sum seriousness n here the cv's r with a load of seriousness at ago which is n is goin 2 b unbearable..

a mystry related 2 arjun!! which will shatter him, break him...Cry

wat i wnt:

ok fine v will accept the track as far as arohi is with him...
aftr 2dez epi...rps said arjun n arohi cn nvr be 1 aftr the secret is revealed...
v normally c in all daily soaps...sumthing hpnz n the the leads get separated...
v dnt wnt this frm kmh2...it has 2 b hatke...arjhui hv 2 stay 1 n face the situation!!!

no more separations!! arjuhi hv already separated once n nw itz time 4 them 2 b 1 nad no more blunderz should b created 2 separate them....

Edited by channi_star - 16 March 2011 at 1:29pm
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
The charm of KMH2 does not only reside with the casting that worked to make the show but also to precious viewers like all of you who take all a precious amount of time to write about it.

I have to open this link again after the successful turn of our suggestions that most of them being actually considered to the team, this time it is most specifically on the ongoing version of the ''unfold of the mystery to be.''

Akshaya in our main post itself had already requested to the CV that it will be a pity rather than interesting turn that Arjun's parentage being associated with the current cast and after today's episode, I felt like many of my friends who I met here itself are bothered at times in a sarcastic way (like myself,poking fun on how it is going with all kind of presumptions) or in a painful way (those who truly love KMH2 and will not like anything with negative criticism to it) and still it on that note with today's end.

Shayad today this note is more on a personal motive and shayad in another hope that our opinions can be considered that will make me to gather all the hints of the feud and welcome all of you to join in and pour your opinion on with all the ''puzzles'' where can it be connected to make it a beautiful piece. I will welcome views first before formulating my own view.

Hints:

(1) The Ahluwalias and Singhanias are not only feud because in extreme of profession but also in personal level.

(2) the fight of DJ and Kumud before Biji came in action.

(3) Lovedeep intentionally has been the unmarried character and bubbly.

(4) Lovedeep was said to know the don types of men when Arohi was helping Shefali to patao Arjun, she used all the technique that Lovedeep said to her.

(5) The friendship of Biji and DJ who are the best ever friends and also best enemies too.

(6) The friendship of Biji and DJ that have been together to face the worst storm.

(7) Something happened that separated the Singhanias and Ahluwalias, making Biji too went somewhere else and returned 12 years later. It was said the Ahluwalias and Singhanias used to stay same place even if KSA was policeman and BJ's husband don.

(8) Everyone still respects Biji at the Ahluwalias.

(9) Biji waited since long for an Ahluwalia to be the daugher in law of Singhania.

(10) Something that was the fault of KSA that made Rudra to be the bad man and separated from BJ.

(11) Arohi's mother never fully trusted BJ as he knew she will do what she think and feel must do.

Phir we did not hear anything on the feud we expected to unfold and started focusing more in Arjun and Arohi, Now when love has bloomed in a way that they can't let each of them go, the feud knocked out once more in the air by:

(12) Focusing more and more on Lovedeep who has understood the love of Arjun and Arohi and she is still unmarried.

(13) KSA is once more stubborn and feels that Arjun is untrue and that Arjun is playing games.

(14) KSA said that if the past is out, Arohi will hate the family to death and will like to walk away without regrets.

(15) Arohi's mom is shocked that actually Arohi has fallen in love with a Singhania and felt it can not be possible.

(16) Today, the scene where Arjun is now afraid of death and Rudra felt that ''fearless lion'' he grew up has melted too much in love but he knows that Arjun and Arohi are not going to break up and now said he has to left the secret out. He knew Arjun since he is born and not since Arjun knew him. When the secret is out, this love will die like this.

Back up with the kismat track, we know that Arjun and Arohi's love has fate by their hand. Time might be sour now but then they will be together at one point in time. Circumstance can come to try to shake their love - at times misunderstanding from Arjun, at times misunderstanding from Arohi, at times out of anger, and now out of the feud to explose that will kind of shaking again the foundation of Arjun and Arohi's love.

The problem with this twist,it is too odd to see that in Arjun and Arohi relationship, they have to surface all kind of hardship imposed to when they have already branded Arjun and Arohi as the modern characters with much practical and fashionable view rather than orthodox view and they are playing  the weird card of feud. I personally think this feud should not be related in particular reason to Arjun and Arohi but ofcourse relate to the family they belong. Also the concept about love can transgress anything has been the common thought in any Ekta's past shows, at times by defying death with the coming of humshakar, or someone else take the lead's character's face, or at times, with a dard sa judai that blinded one of the lead and hurt the other one. Sometimes that love can comes everything in a weird way.

The reason I am putting forward that such love transgression should not be shown in KMH2 or any other weird situation - whether now Arjun has parent in the current cast or what - because this iconic avtars have the brand of ''innovative and modern'' which will definitely shook the bizarre scene and also,as KMH2 have mostly intelligent viewers which will be difficult for us to gulp this ''crap''

By that, with the above hints, what do you think the mystery unfold leading to.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starPraniiroshaniDkavyasamaksh4IFshibz

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
well said nish!!
glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
res..
very well written nish ClapStar
i personally will not be able to bear the fact ,if arjun and arohi are related in some way Dead....infact i will die of indigestion DeadOuchLOL

it will be a mess up of family dynamics....ands that's a BIG NO! NO! for me
but all these hints and clues are not doing any good Ouch

Edited by glitter567 - 16 March 2011 at 2:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniD

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
nisha  you  have  covered all  the points,   I will  join in tmrw. 

@jannat  -  I know family dynamics  ki vaat lagegi .   but   both  arjun  and   arohi  will  not  be  shown  to be from same family,   it  will be absurd   they   are going to bring  in another twist  regarding arohi.  

shibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
nisha   actually   rudra  has  not  said  that  arjun is from  ahlu family,   may be  there  is   something   that   connects  him  to them  and  hence   will have to let go  of arohi ,  this  is how rudra thinks.    may be  arjun  wont  do that and  will want to fight back .   so  many possibilities  are there .    I think we have  to  wait  for  tmrw's  episode  to conclude .

shibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
kavya all these hints are just mind boggling SillyConfused
i REALLY hope that they are just misleading us!!
seriously CVs better have something good up their sleeves..or else we will not spare them!!! Evil Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index