The charm of KMH2 does not only reside with the casting that worked to make the show but also to precious viewers like all of you who take all a precious amount of time to write about it.
I have to open this link again after the successful turn of our suggestions that most of them being actually considered to the team, this time it is most specifically on the ongoing version of the ''unfold of the mystery to be.''
Akshaya in our main post itself had already requested to the CV that it will be a pity rather than interesting turn that Arjun's parentage being associated with the current cast and after today's episode, I felt like many of my friends who I met here itself are bothered at times in a sarcastic way (like myself,poking fun on how it is going with all kind of presumptions) or in a painful way (those who truly love KMH2 and will not like anything with negative criticism to it) and still it on that note with today's end.
Shayad today this note is more on a personal motive and shayad in another hope that our opinions can be considered that will make me to gather all the hints of the feud and welcome all of you to join in and pour your opinion on with all the ''puzzles'' where can it be connected to make it a beautiful piece. I will welcome views first before formulating my own view.
(1) The Ahluwalias and Singhanias are not only feud because in extreme of profession but also in personal level.
(2) the fight of DJ and Kumud before Biji came in action.
(3) Lovedeep intentionally has been the unmarried character and bubbly.
(4) Lovedeep was said to know the don types of men when Arohi was helping Shefali to patao Arjun, she used all the technique that Lovedeep said to her.
(5) The friendship of Biji and DJ who are the best ever friends and also best enemies too.
(6) The friendship of Biji and DJ that have been together to face the worst storm.
(7) Something happened that separated the Singhanias and Ahluwalias, making Biji too went somewhere else and returned 12 years later. It was said the Ahluwalias and Singhanias used to stay same place even if KSA was policeman and BJ's husband don.
(8) Everyone still respects Biji at the Ahluwalias.
(9) Biji waited since long for an Ahluwalia to be the daugher in law of Singhania.
(10) Something that was the fault of KSA that made Rudra to be the bad man and separated from BJ.
(11) Arohi's mother never fully trusted BJ as he knew she will do what she think and feel must do.
Phir we did not hear anything on the feud we expected to unfold and started focusing more in Arjun and Arohi, Now when love has bloomed in a way that they can't let each of them go, the feud knocked out once more in the air by:
(12) Focusing more and more on Lovedeep who has understood the love of Arjun and Arohi and she is still unmarried.
(13) KSA is once more stubborn and feels that Arjun is untrue and that Arjun is playing games.
(14) KSA said that if the past is out, Arohi will hate the family to death and will like to walk away without regrets.
(15) Arohi's mom is shocked that actually Arohi has fallen in love with a Singhania and felt it can not be possible.
(16) Today, the scene where Arjun is now afraid of death and Rudra felt that ''fearless lion'' he grew up has melted too much in love but he knows that Arjun and Arohi are not going to break up and now said he has to left the secret out. He knew Arjun since he is born and not since Arjun knew him. When the secret is out, this love will die like this.
Back up with the kismat track, we know that Arjun and Arohi's love has fate by their hand. Time might be sour now but then they will be together at one point in time. Circumstance can come to try to shake their love - at times misunderstanding from Arjun, at times misunderstanding from Arohi, at times out of anger, and now out of the feud to explose that will kind of shaking again the foundation of Arjun and Arohi's love.
The problem with this twist,it is too odd to see that in Arjun and Arohi relationship, they have to surface all kind of hardship imposed to when they have already branded Arjun and Arohi as the modern characters with much practical and fashionable view rather than orthodox view and they are playing the weird card of feud. I personally think this feud should not be related in particular reason to Arjun and Arohi but ofcourse relate to the family they belong. Also the concept about love can transgress anything has been the common thought in any Ekta's past shows, at times by defying death with the coming of humshakar, or someone else take the lead's character's face, or at times, with a dard sa judai that blinded one of the lead and hurt the other one. Sometimes that love can comes everything in a weird way.
The reason I am putting forward that such love transgression should not be shown in KMH2 or any other weird situation - whether now Arjun has parent in the current cast or what - because this iconic avtars have the brand of ''innovative and modern'' which will definitely shook the bizarre scene and also,as KMH2 have mostly intelligent viewers which will be difficult for us to gulp this ''crap''
By that, with the above hints, what do you think the mystery unfold leading to.