India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2: What's next (Page 3)

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
@karan kundra: this is where u gona get the real suggestions Big smile not on your wall where all that peeps want is a date with u and does not give a heck about KMH2 LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiLove14Du_Nishtanu111arasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Guys please have your say
I am thinking to send this summary report and attached our links too.
Sumarry report is easy to glance nah thats yWink
please comment and say

I am going to catch with some '''sweetdreams''LOL at 5.50 am in the morningLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiLove14shaan17rasika_DSshinyclassickavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
what more to add,,,I just want to see LOVE ,,LOVE and more LOVE,,i would love to see LOVE conquering over the world,,
arjuhi's love fighting against all odds and obstacles,,,and winning everybody' s heart,,,

what all of u have added like arohi' s redemption and gauri's truth and rashi and ahluwalia's track,,,i completely agree,,alos i would love to see two dadis helping each other to unite arjuhi,,,
also the ahluwalis those who really love arohi to discover that only and only arjun is best for arohi and he can only keep her happy,,,,

ahluwalias and singhanias fighting but not affecting arjuhi's love,,arjun supporting ahluwalias and arohi supporting singhanais at some point of time,,, 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiLove14rasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Nothing left for me to say but i really wan to see arjun leading a happy life with arohi.in season 1 we hav seen very sad moments of arjun n in this season too he pretend to be strong but he is very sad.we wan a spl scene in which he will describe his whole life to arohi his loneliness n all n arohi will care for him lyk a mother.i m sure that moment can make history.this story has a lot of potenial.there is only need to treat it carefully n wisely.at present we wan their luv track soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
nice post...Winkbt i think little more of arjuhi's nok jhok ...
n yeah u hav written evrythng wat to say now... WinkBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiAmnaIshrasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

redsky Senior Member
redsky
redsky

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
All the points are excellent, however, here are my two cents in this discussion.

I want Aujun to be jealous. I think that would be a cute track and it'll also transition into full blown love. We are also dying to see a caring side of him which we know is there but just hidden somehow. The jealousy would give us hope that he still loves/cares for her. Either a random dude hitting on Arohi or even his brother misbehaving with her.

Also, I want Arohi to get jealous too or show care when she clearly doesn't want to. She should find out Arjun's truth about being an Orphan and see him in new light.

I really think after a while Arjun and Arohi will get tired of this silly 'dushmani'. Basically, they love each other and Arjun keeps reminding her of that while he stays aloof. LOL. One day, while remembering their 'love memory' Arjun is seriously going to be affected and then Arohi can have the last laugh.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14rasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
updated my post on page 1 . need ur reviews abt it .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

janamanasi Newbie
janamanasi
janamanasi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged

@ all ---------All posts are excellent !!

I mean I knew all suggestion will be mind blowing… bcos I feel ......humlog kahin na kahin to writer ban hi chukain hain…

Dear Eshu –Adding some masala & tadaka  please take a look ..check it out…..

1. Immediate shows---
    • Gauri Jaloa Andolan……Jalne wale ko jalao tadpao----"Jane anjane main hi sahi… lekin .Arjun aur Aarohi ka takrana although ....nahi sharmana bcos gussa hai……should be seen by Gauri….and she should burn in 100000000000000000000 watts/volts burn into ashes…. Itna tadpao ki ……. Apne aap hi confess karain… ek din …..ki....... Usne Arjun ka message nahi pahunchaya and created all nasty confusion….
    • Also at times….. should be seen warning Aarohi against Arjun which  should be seen by Arjun….. Usko bhi to pata chalain…. Ahluwalia ki Bahu ki asliyat..
    • DJ should sometime drop and see her beloved Aarohi…
    • Rudra should start liking… Aarohi.....
    • Rashi should be back and should reveal  the truth….
    • Rajveer should punish his wife for Rashi's  accident … should come and atleast say sorry to Rashi….
    • Main part ----- Arjun ne pehle se hi apne pyar ke liye bahut  kiya….. Chaachu se maar khana, jail jana, guard banna… ab aise kuch ho ........anything when Arjun is either hurt or in probs and Aarohi has to play her part of showing the true luv………
  2. After Immediate shows suggestion…… this part I have to think again some masala and come back ……Baaki baad main…. Abhi ke liye I think I have give 3-4 months episodes idea…

EnnnnnnNjoyyyyyy.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14tanu111arasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index