India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2: What's next (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Awesome suggestions, Nisha! As of now, I want genuine love to rekindle between Arjuhi and then, the truths about the misunderstanding to resurface. I think that's a better way to strengthen their love. I'll edit if I have more :)

P.S. I would love Romit-Sanchit friendly rivalry a bit more. They both are supercute and superduperadorable!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiDu_Nishrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
@nisha - edited the last few points .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@kavya:no prego track so soon but i do wana see it in the future.... since Arjun has been an orphan, a baby of him will mean a lot to him...so der is scope der too...

i want to see more of RPS.....

n yes writers dun forget teh sarhali's sunriseLOL we can see it in the end though...it'l be sweet...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasikhadija-kmhtanu111aSHIKHA19Du_Nishrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

@kavya:no prego track so soon but i do wana see it in the future.... since Arjun has been an orphan, a baby of him will mean a lot to him...so der is scope der too...

i want to see more of RPS.....

n yes writers dun forget teh sarhali's sunriseLOL we can see it in the end though...it'l be sweet...

that is right shibz,  for him the baby will be life.  preg and kid can come towards the end. will edit my point. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiDu_Nishrasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
added to mine on p1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
great thread n awesome suggestions everyone...Star

@Eshu...i also want arohi 2 realise her love for arjun..n most of all...wat arjun did for her..he left his house for her..he changed into a gud man just for her...i want her to feel gulity for the fact that she never once believed in his love and the fact she never tried to understand him...i want arohi 2 bring loads of happiness in arjun's life...i want her never to make arjun feel alone...i want her to always support arjun..Embarrassed..n yh i think arohi needs 2 b remined that arjun was the one she met at the masqerade party..he is the one she met at 12:00..he is her life partner...she really needs 2 remember that..n arjun too..Tongue..n yh i too want the fued between ahluwalia's n singhanias to be revealed soon...great pointers...Star

@Kavya..yh no arohi pregnancy track for now..it's to early..n rite now we have 2 c hpw all the MU's between arjuhi get solved..n gauri's nasty truth to cum out soon..Angry.. n how arjun n arohi's love for each other just grows and grows...Embarrassed..n wen gauri's truth cums out..i want her kicked out of the house..i want her 2 realise her mistake n turn into a gud girl again...Evil Smile..me2 dnt want any love trangles at all..Thumbs Down..great pointers..Star

@Rasika..agree wid ur pointers too...i think the start of Rajveer n Gauri love track shud start to gauri completely forgets arjun...n falls for rajveer..Wink

@Amna..yhh i wud love 2 c arjuhi's nok jhoks..but later on not the hatred filled ones..the pyaar baari ones..the cute n sweet ones..Embarrassed..great pointers..Star..n yhh the kids track shud cum really later in the show...towards the end wud b great...Tongue..i also want gauri's truth 2 b out..n all MU's between arjuhi gettin solved..Smile

@Shibz...ya..i really want a title track video now...these imagine ppl make us so bekaraar..i mean they even updated a status quoting my post abt the title track video.. they replied 2 u n tanu..n yet no respone..Ouch..why r they so slow n lazy..OuchCry..n yupp...i second that fact the cv's need 2 justify the title track lyrics...they need 2 show it thru arjuhi's love..i wanna see this..n yeah i wud love it on the last epi of KMH2 where arjuhi see the beautiful sarhali sunrise together....Heart..hayee that wud b soo sweet..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..but i want KMH2 running for atleast 1yr...i dnt want it wrapped up less than that..n i don't want CV's rushing with anything either..Disapprove..the storyline as alot of potential n is promising..cv's shud make gus use of it..n give us sumthin nice n unique n fresh..Big smile...n yh no VM for title track video like we got one for the teaser promo whihc was only 15s long..LOLWink

@Neethi..ya seeing romit-sanchits takkrar wud b fun..WinkLOL..n yh i want arjuhi's love 2 grow really really strong..Embarrassed

and i really want sumthing interesting and nice in that drawer that arjun forbiided arohi to luk into...i hope it wasn't those papers n so called proof against arjun in those drawers which arohi already sent to her mum..Evil Smile..i want it 2 b sumthin that will melt arohi..like her pics..jungle memories...her white saree...Embarrassed...or even sumthin relating to arjun's orphanage..like he donates money to dem too..Tongue...and like everyone else said..i also want all MU's to b solved between arjuhi..including Gauri's truth being out..n arjun gettin superangry...Day Dreaming...n wud love 2 c a really intense reunion between arjuhi...n a passionate hig (this time i want a full hug between dem...not a sided aka father dauhter hug like we saw in season 1..WinkTongueEmbarrassed)..n den lots of arjuhi moments n romantic scenes...unique n magical ones..Day Dreaming..including their asli Suhaag Raat...BlushingBlushingBlushing...i also want singhania n ahluwalia's long going feud being revealed soon...n seeing both families becum friends again..Smile..n i want beeji always supporing arjuhi...n i want the old n nice DJ bac..not the DJ that dnt like arjun..Ouch..i had so many expectations from her..but she really disappointed me alot..Thumbs Down

I really hope cv's take this into consideration..seeing as they have not planned a future track ahead...i hope they show our ideas as the future tracks in KMH2..Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_Akhadija-kmhLove14AllwaysindianSHIKHA19Du_NishAmnaIshrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamshibz

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

I think u guys have said it all in the most wonderful ways.........still, here its my take on KMH2 future......

i am loving the current track.the way its going.....complete fun & entertainment......................

In future, i seriously want arjun to realise it was gauri"the culprit"......and also i want to see all the misunderstandings of arohi related to arjun getting cleared......through sources other than arjun......all those created by gauri. i want arohi to understand arjuns life completely "from his childhood days in anathalaya to his loner life in singhanias house...........she must feel what a great human being he is".....so that her not only her love grows very very strong for him ..but also she should realize that she was wrong in judging him & she colud respect him".............i really want aarohi to long for him & stand by his side, be his support against all odds.......be it singhanias, aluwalias or rest of the world.............

i want to see now a beautiful love story.....with a strong foundation of trust & respect........a story as beautiful as the title track itself "teri saanso se hi meri sanse chale..............."

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianSHIKHA19AmnaIshaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Very interesting post

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index