Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

I want comedy track between Kumud and Arohi. Although Kumud acts smart she is stupid and cannot easily understand others tricks. I want her to keep complaining to RPS after every nhok jhok and RPS running away listening to all this

Another comedy track between Sanchit-Romit

Another one between Arjun-Arohi with her friend or Rashi/Daadi thrown

And these comedy scenes must go through out the serial not for a single track

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
still i m not getting what is the whole scenario like. but i go with al that u guys have said. nothing left for me to add right now. yup i too dont want any pregnancy or rape track or even Mikhael or Jeeju having wrong intentions on Arohi track. i want Arjun to be really loved by w family for once and that surely cant be the Ahluwalias, they have disappointed me big time and dont deserve a son like our Arjun. ANd i really want the Title and the lines of the Title track to be justified :)) will add more later
Pranii thumbnail
and i agree with u guys that it mustn't be over melodramatic but i want to see some very emotional scenes and want to cry with them :)
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post yaar it took me two hours to read.

Nothing is left to be said and the story has been now took the pace and it's enjoyable but i want to see a video of starting song as of like KMH season one and they should give that soon.
shinyclassic thumbnail
I agree with what all have written ,,,i only want to see the title being justfied "Kitani mohabbat hai",,,and love is the weapon to conquer over the world and love always wins,,,
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Guys,sent already

check on KMH2 page and
@shinyclassic true

we are saying to justify KMH this time as the follows:
''when everything seems falling part how unconditional love withholds and elevates''
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

n wud love 2 c a really intense reunion between arjuhi...n a passionate hig (this time i want a full hug between dem...not a sided aka father dauhter hug like we saw in season 1..😉😛😳)..n den lots of arjuhi moments n romantic scenes...unique n magical ones..😍..including their asli Suhaag Raat...☺️☺️☺️...i also want singhania n ahluwalia's long going feud being revealed soon...n seeing both families becum friends again..😊..n i want beeji always supporing arjuhi...n i want the old n nice DJ bac..not the DJ that dnt like arjun....i had so many expectations from her..but she really disappointed me alot..👎🏼

I really hope cv's take this into consideration..seeing as they have not planned a future track ahead...i hope they show our ideas as the future tracks in KMH2..😳

Anjali agreed with all ur pointers n regarding the hug..In KMH1 we always got one sided hug😭 only once a full hug😭yeah now want a full passionate hug😳

@all lets hope they take into consideration our ideas😳
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pranii

still i m not getting what is the whole scenario like. but i go with al that u guys have said. nothing left for me to add right now. yup i too dont want any pregnancy or rape track or even Mikhael or Jeeju having wrong intentions on Arohi track. i want Arjun to be really loved by w family for once and that surely cant be the Ahluwalias, they have disappointed me big time and dont deserve a son like our Arjun. ANd i really want the Title and the lines of the Title track to be justified :)) will add more later

I also want Arjun to be accepted and treated with love and respect by his family and not for once for the remaining lifetime.

Else it will send wrong message that people adopt children just because they are of use in future not out of care and concern for orphans
blueangel341 thumbnail
A bit weird stuff
1- Rashi tou Arjun ki jaan hai ... y is he not concerned about her??
2- When Rashi fell ... Evry1 directly blamed Arohi ... kissi se Gauri par shak bhi nahi kiya
3-Itna chota honeymoon :(

Plz make dis things better ...
channi_star thumbnail
res!!

hmm talking abt the current track which is a roller coaster ride for us...
there r alot of mysteries to b unfolded...but the cv's r leaving those out and coming up with more n more secrets....

v all wntd sum seriousness n here the cv's r with a load of seriousness at ago which is n is goin 2 b unbearable..

a mystry related 2 arjun!! which will shatter him, break him...😭

wat i wnt:

ok fine v will accept the track as far as arohi is with him...
aftr 2dez epi...rps said arjun n arohi cn nvr be 1 aftr the secret is revealed...
v normally c in all daily soaps...sumthing hpnz n the the leads get separated...
v dnt wnt this frm kmh2...it has 2 b hatke...arjhui hv 2 stay 1 n face the situation!!!

no more separations!! arjuhi hv already separated once n nw itz time 4 them 2 b 1 nad no more blunderz should b created 2 separate them....
Edited by channi_star - 13 years ago