Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
updated my post on page 1 . need ur reviews abt it .
janamanasi thumbnail

@ all ---------All posts are excellent !!

I mean I knew all suggestion will be mind blowing… bcos I feel ......humlog kahin na kahin to writer ban hi chukain hain…

Dear Eshu –Adding some masala & tadaka  please take a look ..check it out…..

1. Immediate shows---
    • Gauri Jaloa Andolan……Jalne wale ko jalao tadpao----"Jane anjane main hi sahi… lekin .Arjun aur Aarohi ka takrana although ....nahi sharmana bcos gussa hai……should be seen by Gauri….and she should burn in 100000000000000000000 watts/volts burn into ashes…. Itna tadpao ki ……. Apne aap hi confess karain… ek din …..ki....... Usne Arjun ka message nahi pahunchaya and created all nasty confusion….
    • Also at times….. should be seen warning Aarohi against Arjun which  should be seen by Arjun….. Usko bhi to pata chalain…. Ahluwalia ki Bahu ki asliyat..
    • DJ should sometime drop and see her beloved Aarohi…
    • Rudra should start liking… Aarohi.....
    • Rashi should be back and should reveal  the truth….
    • Rajveer should punish his wife for Rashi's  accident … should come and atleast say sorry to Rashi….
    • Main part ----- Arjun ne pehle se hi apne pyar ke liye bahut  kiya….. Chaachu se maar khana, jail jana, guard banna… ab aise kuch ho ........anything when Arjun is either hurt or in probs and Aarohi has to play her part of showing the true luv………
  2. After Immediate shows suggestion…… this part I have to think again some masala and come back ……Baaki baad main…. Abhi ke liye I think I have give 3-4 months episodes idea…

EnnnnnnNjoyyyyyy.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want the following

1) Rudra becomes good and also starts treating Arjun with real love(somewhere its there but he is more practical and not an emotional guy) not only for business sake

2) Michael gets horribly jealous of his dad's change in behaviour and becomes a trouble maker for Arjun(Main villan will be jignesh in inciting him)

3) Michael gets a wife and she joins mom in law in behaving rudely with Arohi

4) Rashi and Dadi on Arohi side

5) Michael supports his wife, Arjun supports Arohi and Rudra going literally mad with daily dramas in house(Poor guy has no hair left to pull in despair)

6) Gauri's truth comes out and she is punished. She remains villan

7) Romit and Sanchit become good friends after the girl they like dumps them both. They try to bring Arjuhi together by organising picnic etc

8) Rajvir slowly realizing that Arjun is not bad after all. Some incident like Arjun risking his life and saving Rajvir from a gangster attack etc

9) Arohi still having doubts on Arjun but slowly realizing his goodness and supporting him

10) Arjun leaves Singhania's to start a life as good person but still maintaing his relationships with the family

11) Power struggle in Singhania's and Michael upsuring the ownership from Rudra. Arjun saves Rudra's life.Rudra confesses his wrong doing, get punished by law and going to live with Arjuhi. Dadi and Romit also accompanying him. Kumud stays with Michael because she likes posh life and status.

12) Michael trying every tricks in book to destroy Arjun's business and also attacking his life sometimes(of course aided by Jignesh). Arjun because of his competency always coming one up over Michael plan. Also, secretly helping save Michael from his enemies when in trouble without Michael knowing.

13) Arohi finally realizing her husband goodness after seeing all this accepts his love

14) One more power struggle and Michael is betrayed by Jignesh and is being hunted by Jignesh's me, enemies and police. Arjun saving him and Michael realizing his mistake and also becoming a good person. Rashi and Kumud also leave house and come to Arjuhi house

15) Arjun and Michael join hands and run the business with Jignesh and Gauri creating too many troubles

16) Arjun's truth comes out(Jignesh will be responsible for this to split the family). More fights between Ahluwalihas and Singhania's regarding Arjun's background and revelation. Arjun finally deciding that he likes Singhania's more than his own family and staying back with them

I guess i have written majority of things that take place in future in serial. Few things still left to imagination like what is Arjun background etc
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess what all of us have written can make the serial go to 500 episodes for sure if executed properly by creatives
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Okay guys

I am going to take the other points added into consideration and will send it as soon as I get free from y busy day today but don't worry guys,it will be sent today.

AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eshu11

Okay guys

I am going to take the other points added into consideration and will send it as soon as I get free from y busy day today but don't worry guys,it will be sent today.

eshu plz add the nok jhok wala point tooo...pyar wali nok jhok..
kavyasam thumbnail

superb ideas everyone 👏.  I too agree if  it is properly executed it can go beyond 200 epis.   and yeah  during arohi's redemption we can see arjun getting jealous track ,  that would be swell.

@nisha - good sumamry report 👍🏼  add arjun's redemption track also.

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: janamanasi

1. Immediate shows---
    • Gauri Jaloa Andolan''Jalne wale ko jalao tadpao----"Jane anjane main hi sahi' lekin .Arjun aur Aarohi ka takrana although ....nahi sharmana bcos gussa hai''should be seen by Gauri'.and she should burn in 100000000000000000000 watts/volts burn into ashes'. Itna tadpao ki ''. Apne aap hi confess karain' ek din '..ki....... Usne Arjun ka message nahi pahunchaya and created all nasty confusion'.
    • Also at times'.. should be seen warning Aarohi against Arjun which  should be seen by Arjun'.. Usko bhi to pata chalain'. Ahluwalia ki Bahu ki asliyat..

bang ON!! i soo wanted to see dis too..yeah..it'l be great if we gota see Gauri jealous...i wana see.......!! :D
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

bang ON!! i soo wanted to see dis too..yeah..it'l be great if we gota see Gauri jealous...i wana see.......!! :D

agreed 👍🏼 
shibz thumbnail
guyz...no Mickael wedding please... the saasuma-Jethani tussle with Arohi will be too dramatic...we dun want such drama for KMH...keeping the freshness of the love story intact...that wont suit  kitani mohabbat hai... RPS is enough to create trouble for Arjuhi...n Michael n Jignesh too...

rest is ok as long as it does not get melodramatic..