Pakke GoHam Fans.
Die Hard GoHamites
badly suffering from GoHameria

well said sadhli  😊
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Aamnalicious

🤢 dear tumne woh kahawat tou suni hogi na k musibat k waqt gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hai bas wohi hoga 😆😆zyada ki koi hope nahi🤢

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: simran15

Urmila ignites all her kalakari n everything goes along smoothly like a ferrari...............until Kokila the mastermind decides for a roadblock.....................it will be treat to see Kinjal-Dhaval going on a scooter❤️, Urmila need to be stopped ,otherwise she will be torture to watch day in ,day out  like Kinjal.............am fed with all these vampish scenarios........we need a change.............the long waited romance.

@bold....oye hoye....ek aur kavi maidan me....
lovelt rhyming line Simran...do write more
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MMM...Am i surprised???? Actually i wud lov to seeeee kinjal go off the serial...and if i get GoHam i wud be blissfully unaware of all the other characters.....Kaash aisa hota tho kaisa hota.....But i dont think everything is that simple in SNS....Aham has to shout and yell and blame Gopi and tell her all this is ur doing, now u manage and then go and search Kinjal....I hope i dont get to see this...But CV's of this serial dont think otherwise...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the article

Kinjal is creating more problems for her family & I wish she goes on scooter after getting married. I dont want koki to gift the groom a car
sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i hate this urmila...what a b**** she is😡