Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Shockers in store for Modi Family (Page 3)

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

"Kinjal was unavailable for comments" how will she be available.. She just ran away , right? RUN KINJAL RUN aur apne "track" ko saath le jaa.. ROFL

i dint think of her unavailability 4 comments, jake bro u always come up with best reason.

M with u singing
'ja kinjal ja, ja ja ja ja, apne track ko apne saath hi le ja'

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

Ahem should check in the store room first. He might find Kinjal taking a baby shower there.

hahaha!
Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

oh wowie....so i was write yesterday..aham is gonna side with gopi...so dey'll solve de problem 2gether, aham will b grateful 2 gopi , uske baad dey'll bcum friends, friendship turns 2 love, n then lovey- dovey scenes, ahem wil turn into pati parameshwar....mark my words ppl..this wil cum true soon...

Let's not get ahead of ourselves!  It never works with this show!  He is for sure going to yell at her before he goes looking for Kinjal!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharevad-tellyaddict-

Nihira-fan IF-Rockerz
Nihira-fan
Nihira-fan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
hope for the best,expect the worst.

monalidpArmu4evaSky23

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

oh wowie....so i was write yesterday..aham is gonna side with gopi...so dey'll solve de problem 2gether, aham will b grateful 2 gopi , uske baad dey'll bcum friends, friendship turns 2 love, n then lovey- dovey scenes, ahem wil turn into pati parameshwar....mark my words ppl..this wil cum true soon...

Let's not get ahead of ourselves!  It never works with this show!  He is for sure going to yell at her before he goes looking for Kinjal!
But shouldn't Ahem be happy that Kinjal is gone? With Kinjal gone there would be no Dhaval as 'Jamai Raja' and no thanking to Gopi for 'saving' his sister's life.
BTW, Kinjal the Runaway Bride is surely entertaining me now. Cvs have successfully turned a very important thing like marriage into a mockery. 

madhu_sridharSky23-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Let's not get ahead of ourselves! It never works with this show! He is for sure going to yell at her before he goes looking for Kinjal!

But shouldn't Ahem be happy that Kinjal is gone? With Kinjal gone there would be no Dhaval as 'Jamai Raja' and no thanking to Gopi for 'saving' his sister's life.
BTW, Kinjal the Runaway Bride is surely entertaining me now. Cvs have successfully turned a very important thing like marriage into a mockery.

same here mona, m now enjoying kinjal's shaadinama more than any other track as it is making me ROFL in every epi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp.Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Let's not get ahead of ourselves! It never works with this show! He is for sure going to yell at her before he goes looking for Kinjal!

But shouldn't Ahem be happy that Kinjal is gone? With Kinjal gone there would be no Dhaval as 'Jamai Raja' and no thanking to Gopi for 'saving' his sister's life.
BTW, Kinjal the Runaway Bride is surely entertaining me now. Cvs have successfully turned a very important thing like marriage into a mockery.

same here mona, m now enjoying kinjal's shaadinama more than any other track as it is making me ROFL in every epi.

I also came to realisation that the CV's don't really care about any character and don't want us the viewers to care either, they intent is just to make us laugh, so light entertainment to make life more bearable. 

Lots of things have been happening in this serial that makes it all so funny.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Aham gonna trust Gopi to manage situation *rubbing my eyes, m i reading corect*

urmila ka bhagwan malik hai.

i cant stop laughin sadhli
urmila ka bhagwan malik hai thats oo funny rotfl lol
omg am rubbing my eyes i cant believe ahem gnna trust gopi to manage the situation
that aint gnna help totally
she gnna blurt out everythin to the family just as she is like

LOLLOLLOL

sadhli ur great

wish they actually do that

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Go to top