Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Gauri khan?

I will say no one from this list. They really don't have the aura of people like Madhuri or kajol.

still if there is a program on madz or kajol, people are keen to watch it and there will be a buzz.Being powerful means lot than being in news. People simply adore them and there is a spark on screen when they are on, in what ever program. The connections with audience is too much. They have the impact on each generation from youngsters to adults unlike heroines of today who have an attention only from teens and  fans.

I wouldn't have Gauri because I don't know for sure how far she goes into her production job

Farah Khan, I think, still has to develop herself into a powerful director even though 2 of her 3 films have been successful

As a veteran of watching all "K" soaps for the past decade no matter how OTT they are (except for those on star since I don't have that channel), a die-hard fan of kyph, and a current viewer of PR.......I'd say Ekta Kapoor definitely fits the listπŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

yep, this definitely looks like the old list...

but since when are billu and paheli hits....?  πŸ˜•  i thought both didn't work at the box office ...

Yes. You are right. Both were flops. Not even average or above average or semi-hi...a clean flop! According to boxoffice!
ladygaga thumbnail
Well some actresses on the list have become socialites already..they are more known for their endorsements.. and other stuff.. rather than their acting or movies.. so why not gauri.. like someone in the other thread said.. gauri runs wives club in pali hill... she endorses a lot of stuff.. features on magazine covers.. is seen in every high profile event.. so why not her... kajol is someone who never uses her power.. by starring in ddlj, kkhh, k3g.. and all these big blockbuster.. she is a brand herself.. for the masses.. but her and her hubby just don't cash on it.. and attend parties and events in designer clothes.. that is why they lack.. the so called superficial power.. otherwise both are powerful actors.. in their own right.. Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
Can someone prove this from last year? I'm not sure....
^^ Its a BollyCurry article..
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i can't prove it... i searched for 'most powerful', and geet had aparently posted it....

but you can't see the article, because she banned herself, i think... :(

but from the comments, it seems that pc was definitely on the top... so methinks it's the same list... besides, the article only mentions her projects till kaminey.... so with the info being outdated, i guess it's safe to say it is an old list....!!   😳

otherwise, even i am not sure....!!
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't know why they bother to make such lists. Gori? what's she doing there.  where is vidya?
Thanks Sanam ji....well b/c it's been deleted with Geet gone, I can guess a re-discussion won't be too big of a deal. But it's old.

Maybe I should edit the title to make sure everyone knows it's old?

Can the TM please post the link??

Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago