Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer to start giving attention 2 Tapasya- Article (Page 2)

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
oho ichvee u forgot the basti people. 10 ladies ne toh jootey maarey hi they.. aur uski khud ki naukrani ne bhi kaafi jootey maaareyLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veechahasini79tiny15

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ichvee

only veer se nhi Big smile mai seBig smile baba seBig smile dada se Big smile vanch seBig smile....okkkkkk ab maiyke ki taraf chalte he-----jogi se  apni maase nani se masoom se ,jab b house se nikali thi tab usi ke apne maa-baap ne bhi joote maar kar ghar se nikala tha ,,i think ur forgeted those moment

aapne jitne logo ke naam ginaye hai unse ichacha ne bhi joote khaye hai... N mind u even veer n jogi se bhi... veer se tab jab usne use dhokha diya aur tappu ko mandap me bheja...LOLLOLLOL...
(poor naukrani)..... aur jogi se jab usne bachpan me tappu ko apne matlab ke liye road par nachaya...
AND MOST IMPORTANT TAPPU TO AB JOOTE NI KHAA RAI PAR  CHUHIYA TO ABHI BHI ............MAI N DADDAJI N NANI AUR NA JANE KIS KIS SE....LOL
KHAIR CHODIYE AAPKI SAMAJH ME NAI AAYEGA....WinkLOLLOLLOL

Edited by priya2904 - 27 January 2011 at 10:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

oho ichvee u forgot the basti people. 10 ladies ne toh jootey maarey hi they.. aur uski khud ki naukrani ne bhi kaafi jootey maaareyLOL

wooh counting bhi kar li..... Day DreamingDay Dreaming   well lagta hai apne dekha nai tha theek se LOLLOLLOLjogi was dere to protect her....Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34varun.tap

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

wooh counting bhi kar li..... Day DreamingDay Dreaming   well lagta hai apne dekha nai tha theek se LOLLOLLOLjogi was dere to protect her....Wink

well after she was humiliated by basti ppl.. jootey toh khaa chuki na..

i want to ask u cuz still i am unable to get the answer. when everything is sooo evident that she is a negative character.. who tried to kill ichcha, made aplan to get ichca vansh married, always upto disgusting plans how come u like this woman.

Real and Reel are different. rashmi is nice in real life but here she is a ckt that is bound to get ridiculed and bound to get humiliated. how come u take her side. cant u guys see the difference between Good and bad??

actually this is a serious question.. everyone can see and say that ichcha is good and tapasya is evil. as a normal person we take positive ppl side but first time inmy life i have encountered this grp who is taking side of a vamp or a dayan what ever we may call
Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiny15LimitLessFan

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya2904

well after she was humiliated by basti ppl.. jootey toh khaa chuki na..

i want to ask u cuz still i am unable to get the answer. when everything is sooo evident that she is a negative character.. who tried to kill ichcha, made aplan to get ichca vansh married, always upto disgusting plans how come u like this woman.

Real and Reel are different. rashmi is nice in real life but here she is a ckt that is bound to get ridiculed and bound to get humiliated. how come u take her side. cant u guys see the difference between Good and bad??

@farah yaar m watching dis serial from d 1st episodeSmile.. Earlier i liked ichacha when she was a kid...Smile i liked utaran coz i thought dey will show struggle of a poor child.. Smile(never thought abt ichacha tappu fightAngry) but from dere child hood days i loved tappu.LOL.... i loved d small tappu... who was a true champ.. a gud daughter n a best frd of ichacha even she told her frd ichacha to go for veer.LOL.. but nani misguided heAngryr n later she became evil... i support n love her coz i feel she will change some day.... Big smilei think dat would be end of uttaran when tappu will change...LOL. at d same time i feel d any child who z d only child of her family will feel bad  if his/her father z being shared by her frd and gets same priviledges as she gets......and yes i agree dat she should not have been indulge in killing ichacha wid sid.... but for d case of vansh i would say a fool will do d same thing as she did....LOL oh common no one wants to die yaarLOL....  d dialogue what she said was obvious any intelligent man/woman will do d same to save his/her lifeBig smile....  earlier veer was her zid but now she loves veerSmile... i know u will disagree for my last line...Wink

Edited by priya2904 - 27 January 2011 at 12:00pm

ankit_34varun.tap

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
if she really loved veer na priya darling she would have left veer for ichcha and moved on with her life but she has not.. she still wants him and still thinks he will be hers..

haaye choro.. in chatracters ko discuss karke toh pagal hojaaoongi..

tiny15LimitLessFan

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
tappu ne 10 jote khaye bhi to kya par boring weingu ko ajj bhi tappu ke paro tele teil lagana pad raha
hai kitni beokuf hai na tappu maa banne wali hai aur veer baab phir bhi kahti hai ki iss ghar ki bahu hone ke nate mai apni zimmedari nibhougi tappu ko teil lagaugi.
kahi vansh ki patni hone ke nate se to bol nahi rahi thi.

vivacious_priya

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

if she really loved veer na priya darling she would have left veer for ichcha and moved on with her life but she has not.. she still wants him and still thinks he will be hers..

haaye choro.. in chatracters ko discuss karke toh pagal hojaaoongi..

Pyaar ko choda ja sakta hai par pati ko kaise chode.
Party

vivacious_priya

Go to top