Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

.... gets the boot from JDJ --SPOILER (Page 7)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I think shekhar, mahi, and ankita have to leave soon!

Yana should be the winner. she clearly is better than everyone.
i can't pick between chang and sushant for second place. they are both so good. it's impressive how chang can perform as well as sushant despite the fact that he was never trained. kudos to him.

daya should not have left this week. it was shekhar's turn this week. but oh well. i think it was inevitable that he leaves. poor daya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

termiArushiBS

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I feel sorry for Daya!! Disapprove He has worked very hard in this competition!! And when is Shekhar going to leave? Like seriously he has to go and why is Daya evicted before him!! This guys has to leave!  Dead

termiArushiBS

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Thats actually sad and bad. He wasn't a really bad dancer actually, I liked the fact that he always gave his best. & there are contestants who should get eliminated, its HIGH time. I mean Ragini isn't a bad dancer you know.
Participants like Shekhar who don't dance that bad but its time for them to be eliminated are still in the show. I don't even know from where is he getting the votes? -.-
But fine, I'm not going to insult Shekhar but yes, its time for him to be out of the show :|

Wish Daya all the best for his future :)
& haha, Vrushali looks so pretty in that picture. Damn, I sorta feel bad for Vrushali..She's a fab dancerr!
Anyway, wish her luck too!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Girl-LawsworthArushiBS

termi Senior Member
termi
termi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

I feel really bad for Daya sir, but health comes before anything else. if Daya sir had back problems, then it makes sense that he probably couldn't dance too well. Plus I agree with Vrushali that while the show is made for non-dancers, there are so many dancers in the show, like Sushant, Yana, and Krushna.

I really wanted Shekhar to go but I have this bad feeling that he just might win the show because it always happens like that in JDJ. Last season, Baichung won even though he really couldn't dance.

Baichung won coz he was judges' fav i mean seriously the last season was so biased anyways daya tried really hard but its okay...ragini is the best n ppl plz vote for her!!!! Ragini is awesome she comes on stage perform n leaves so no drama no hype for her... i feel like ragini n daya r in same position as there is no hype n drama created for them...they dunt have any love stories going on in the show!!!! like salyana n sushankita
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

@termi:

Salyana and Sushita do not try to bring in their 'love stories' in the show. It is the channel who tries to spice up the show by teasing them, asking them to comment on each others performances, zooming cameras into their faces and so on. No point in blaming the contestants for such things.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryNisha_90Tanyaz

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
This is bizarre. Despite getting a standing ovation from the judges, Daya Sir got eliminated?Unhappy Oh, well, haven't seen the other performances, so can't comment on them....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i m not gonna even start on how shekhar MUST have been kicked out. Daya was really sweet & poor guy didnt even get to show his performance last week...will miss him.

Princess13.debayon

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Anyways that was the end of JDJ journey for me !! Daya sir thank you for giving me so many moments to smile !!!

Go to top