Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

.... gets the boot from JDJ --SPOILER (Page 2)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Knew this was gonna happen...

Well, the judges had been against Daya Sir right from the second round itself, lowering his self confidence and his morale. Unlike the stars on the show and some other stars, he does not subscribe to any social networking sites, so he couldn't convey his frustrations to his fans. And he is quite an introvert person himself, so all this negativity made him sour grapes and he started becoming disinterested in the show. Just compare the pre dance caps from like his 3rd performance and his previous performance, and you'll get what I mean. He was clearly overstraining himself, I was shocked to see his tired face on the previous performance. The guy that huge was trying too hard, which took its toll in the form of a back injury. And like Vrushali said, there were too many trained dancers in this show, and the show wasn't originally started in this format, but unfortunately transformed into one. I am extremely sad and annoyed because like I said somewhere, it is highly unlikely that I'll got to see Dayanand Shetty again, only Senior Inspector Daya who I've been watching for the last 12 years. And again, can Shekhar really dance sooo well by doing nothing that he has never been in the bottom 3? I still fail to discern how he gets theee votes? Confused This is prolly one of the cases even CID cannot solve LOL

And its funny about how they all of a sudden started the face off when Daya came in the bottom 2, suspicious....when it was supposed to do be implemented ages ago.

Anyways, at least I can finally quit the show. I hope someone deserving, like Sushant-Shampa or Yaana-Salman, win. Chang is also turning out to be quite good and breaking all odds. Fans of Ragini, what are you doing? LOL Why is she always in the bottom? Save her, she deserves better!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

termipari2386Princess13.zerry123Anjaani_Dastaanhamzanuha

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
sry to see him leave
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
actually kinda sad bt his elimination
not again why are fingers always raised at sushant??
why not yana dancing is her profession she even came in an item number, danicng is how she was always known in the first place
sushant's team didnt win znd in which case i dont think its a big deal even other conetstants have experience krushna was in NB with kashmira
 but i guess people will always pick on sushant as he has the best record of points 
@ debayon i think faceoff is because no mroe wildcard rounds

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 27 January 2011 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

I feel really bad for Daya sir, but health comes before anything else. if Daya sir had back problems, then it makes sense that he probably couldn't dance too well. Plus I agree with Vrushali that while the show is made for non-dancers, there are so many dancers in the show, like Sushant, Yana, and Krushna.

I really wanted Shekhar to go but I have this bad feeling that he just might win the show because it always happens like that in JDJ. Last season, Baichung won even though he really couldn't dance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

I think they should do away with audience voting !

The members who get the least marks should have a face off .....!! Then we can get an actual winner.....but even then I doubt if talent wud win....because Judges are really Unfair in giving marks...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Girl-Lawsworth

neeshi Goldie
neeshi
neeshi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
It was expected.....Embarrassed
As he didn't performed in last epi.....Disapprove
Judges also took the right decision....Thumbs Up

So happy Salman scored perfect marks, yipee....Dancing

Edited by babygurll - 27 January 2011 at 12:58pm
krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

actually kinda sad bt his elimination
not again why are fingers always raised at sushant??
why not yana dancing is her profession she even came in an item number, danicng is how she was always known in the first place
sushant's team didnt win znd in which case i dont think its a big deal even other conetstants have experience krushna was in NB with kashmira
 but i guess people will always pick on sushant as he has the best record of points 
@ debayon i think faceoff is because no mroe wildcard rounds

@ bold...it happens every week, people should watch zara nach ke dikha and see howhe was treated in that show. everything sushant is getting in jhalak he truley deserves it,and im saying this  as a person who has seen sushant in znkd poor guy was demoralised all the time....and hats off to him he got back up and shown what he is made off.
Krushna even won a dance show with kashmira which was on sony.

Regrading Daya's elimination,its sad because shekhar is worse than him atleast daya dances away from vrushali. i hope he gets well soon. i loved his teen ka tadka performance it was so cute him and saloni as munna bhai and circut!Smile

Even i don't get how ragini ends up in bottom she has such a huge fan base...and is very popular...i love how she just smiles throught it though...Clap and comes back and gives a performance that shows she's put so much more in than the prevouis week!
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babygurll

It was expected.....Embarrassed
As he didn't performed in last epi.....Disapprove
Judges also took the right decision by judges....Thumbs Up

So happy Salman scored perfect marks, yipee....Dancing
There was a reason he didn't 'performed', hope you understand that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.aadri-neeshi-Twinkles-

Go to top