Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

.... gets the boot from JDJ --SPOILER

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa bids adieu to..- TB

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8718-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-bids-adieu-to.htm

Daya gets the boot from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Daya and Vrushali

Last week Daya/a> and Vrushali couldn't perform due to his back injury in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4. But, this week Daya had to go through a face-off with Ragini where Ragini got the thumbs up from the judges and made it back to the show.

A source says, "Ragini and Daya were in the bottom two this week but since there was a face-off between them, Ragini sailed safely while Daya got the boot. This is the first time contestants with the lowest scores had to go through a face-off. In fact, a lot of new changes are being made every week as last week both Yana Gupta and Ankita Lokhande made it back to the show. Meiyang Chang and Yana scored the highest in the episode to be telecast on Monday. And, there weren't even any special guests on the show this week."

Another source says, "All this while, Daya was the highest voted for contestant but since he did not perform the last time he got a zero from the judges. As the scores are usually half of votes and the judges' scores he landed in the unsafe zone. But, since the face-off was introduced, Daya lost as he is still recovering from the back injury."

We spoke to Vrushali, Daya's choreographer and she said, "Yes, we lost the show but I do not know what's fair and unfair for the show was made for the non-dancers in the first place but there are so many dancers. Daya had a back injury and he did try hard but we couldn't make it."

Edited by Xx_fehmida_xX - 27 January 2011 at 7:02am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jana2realitytvneeshiKS_Minion-desigirl-star_warslunzablytonSiddhi_yipeenycsweetieTanyaz

bratz007 Goldie
bratz007
bratz007

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
i agree with vrushali that this show is for non dancers so how shushant fits in it!!. he is one of the best dancer in  zara nach ke dikha. i cant say anything about yana bec. she did just  one  item no. in film . krushna was also a superb dancer.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Xx_fehmida_xXmz.gigglezblytonRapier-naureen786-

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Awww so sorry for the big guy.  He seems so modest, just like Ankita. I am sure he was dignified.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.zerry123Xx_fehmida_xXlunza-purnima-debayonTanyaz

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
ya , he is really sweet .. i always feel sad when contestants get eliminated bcuz of a bad performance due to an injury or health reasons..( its sheer rotten luck to get injured during rehearsals)..... in this case the poor guy couldnt perform at all.. Unhappy

Edited by lunza - 27 January 2011 at 7:02am

Princess13.zerry123star_warsyipeedebayonTanyaz

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Aww thats bad.. He had a valid reason of being injured. Anyway, all the best to him for future :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.star_warslunzaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
I think his injury has played a big part in his elimination .Best of luck to the big  guy  for future .He seemed like  a very nice guy ....Smile

Edited by Tanyaz - 27 January 2011 at 7:10am

GHT_ArManPrincess13.star_warsblyton-purnima-debayon

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Ragini is living dangerously since she has started, I just wonder whats the reason, is she that bad???? Daya atleast had a reason here , he was injured so couldnt perform. Is she worst then Shekar or Mahi?? probably she is , as she is always always in the danger zone, Bakray Ke Maa Kab Tak Khair Manaye ge!! Come on Ragini for once pleaseee dont be in danger zone!!!
And I agree with Daya,s choreo , its not an even battle ground, some of the contestant are way way superior in there performances then others, I have this feeling that at the end there would be two   one a super duper dancer and the other can only move a bit, and the winner would be ??!!!??!!! it would be a dhamaka!!!

Edited by venture - 27 January 2011 at 7:14am
--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Daya did not perform last week, and maybe in a way it was likely that he would be in the bottom 2.... All the best Daya for your future and recover soon......

I don't understand why Ragini?? Ragini, Chang, Shekhar -- all three had equal scores, and only she comes in the bottom two always.... She is not a great dancer, but she is not that bad either......... I am worried that this way ... Shekhar, who seems to have a super-huge fan base may be one of the finalists... or at least will def reach the semi -final........... He is a great dancer, but any day Ragini is better than him......

I don't like it....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

Go to top