India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Rescue Geet!!

bubbles11 Groupbie
bubbles11
bubbles11

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
 hehee now that ive got u guys thinkin wat the hell is this post all about, let me elaborate. We al know that Maan has done all the possible rescuing he could do for Geet. But I still have some questions for the CVs.
1. Serial ke budget ko kya ho gya???? What the hell happened u guys? Why give the main leads such tacky clothes? Maan wore the same sherwani he was wearing on engagement.! Worst part is ki Annie has better clothes while the show is about Geet!
 I have seen this happen before too, Meera got better clothes while geet was wearing repetitive garments! Drashti.. u better start talking to ur stylist costume designer watever! It is worse than murder when someone as pretty as you is being made to look tacky.
Same goes for Maan sahab. I used to drool over you. What the hell happened? fire ur stylists!

2. Story line is getting stupider by the day. Not to mention the slowing down.Confused Tortoise ya snail moves faster than geet ke episodes these days...come on guys..its the main show of star one!

3. That baby thing is getting stupid. will you jst mention how old it is? It is a malnutritioned baby.. drasti's tummy is still flat..and the current track about maan not getting close to geet because of that is even more stupid. This is fiction i know but still some connection with reality would be appreciated.

Angry Ouch Cry moral of the story.....Have some taras on us or guys audience is gonna go parayi...on u. Star one is youth oriented and the youth should not be considered stupid. My advice..go to you tube and see what were the things that you did right initially and then debate and discuss on how to fix the show! Geet needs lots of emergency disaster management right now.

PS--- WHAT THE FREAKING HELL HAPPENED TO GURMEET? why no more hot scenes of the guy? 70% of female audience, including me are in the danger of getting parayi just because of our gentlemanly maan! also the chemistry between the two is in danger of becoming icy thanda...do smthing!!
wat say maaneetians????

Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuttieeblackb28

Shweta13 IF-Rockerz
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
i second you on the above to some extent and really want CVs to pay attention to it, i really cherish watching old GHSP episodes again n again n again...
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
now this is called hen ki  jaan chali gayee khaane wale ko mazaa nahi aaya .maan ka kitna kharcha ho gaya ki wo kapade bhi nahi khareed sakataLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everAmoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

now this is called hen ki  jaan chali gayee khaane wale ko mazaa nahi aaya .maan ka kitna kharcha ho gaya ki wo kapade bhi nahi khareed sakataLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sanjh the quote sounds better in hindi...  LOL LOL LOL LOL

Murgi ke jaan chali jaaye
Aur khane wale ko mazaa bhi naa aaye...

Agree to you Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by sanjh1234

now this is called hen ki  jaan chali gayee khaane wale ko mazaa nahi aaya .maan ka kitna kharcha ho gaya ki wo kapade bhi nahi khareed sakataLOL

Sanjh the quote sounds better in hindi...  LOL LOL LOL LOL

Murgi ke jaan chali jaaye
Aur khane wale ko mazaa bhi naa aaye...

Agree to you Wink

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

bubbles11 Groupbie
bubbles11
bubbles11

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I really dont know if they have decided to turn the show into an outright comedy. Naintara is in a coma and that balcony scene had me in splits! wAt d hell??? maan has super powers?? y did not anyone tell me? he uses one hand to throw away d gun and succeeds in throwin nt over the balcony railing!!!!!!!
sachiii khurana cnstructns ka diwaliya nikal gaya hai..... nd please smone tell me that u found that ghodi scene absolutely hilarious!!!! Even the ghodi looked embarrased!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top