Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #7 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 87)

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 6796

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

@ Isha ...all videos are SFW but see them later at leisure.

Today gonna be home with another round of snow this afternoon ....will do some work from home .......isiliye aaj CC pe thoda time :)


Are haan. Abhi thoda multitasking ho rahaa hai! Kaam bhi kar rahi hoon so....
We are getting another round of snow in evening Angry
Nice, pleasure to have you here!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom..Arjunaxeion

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Joined: 25 June 2010
Posts: 1148

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by roshnii

hi frens
hey isha,splitsvilla dekha ki nahi aaj Angry


Hey Rosh how are you?

Will watch only later in the evening EST.
Mat bataao kuchh please.Smile
Gussa ho to am sure kuchh achchha nahi hoga.

ekdum badiya,apna batao.
..ok,dekh lena,fir baadme discuss karenge jarur...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.Isha.Ishaaxeion

.GoldySom. IF-Dazzler
.GoldySom.
.GoldySom.

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 3320

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

All videos shaam ko hi dekhungi! Abhi read only mode me hoon. KRK ki image dekh ke hi hansi aa gayi BTW.
Eku sure, stick to achchhiwali!
Arjun bade dino ke baad aaye ho aap waise.
Goldy.... gaane ka riaaz kiya ke nahi aaj?

 
haan Asha Ji,
riaaz  karne ka try tho ki..
magar mera room mate ne muje marne ki damki di..
agar aise kaam maine doobara ki..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 23326

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

@ Isha ...all videos are SFW but see them later at leisure.

Today gonna be home with another round of snow this afternoon ....will do some work from home .......isiliye aaj CC pe thoda time :)

It's snowing here already.... But not much, so office se chutti nahi milegi Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom..ArjunIsha.Isha

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 6796

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnii

ekdum badiya,apna batao.
..ok,dekh lena,fir baadme discuss karenge jarur...

Sure weekend (if am here) / Monday.Smile
Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 6796

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goldysom

 
haan Asha Ji,
riaaz  karne ka try tho ki..
magar mera room mate ne muje marne ki damki di..
agar aise kaam maine doobara ki..


Aapne Asha Ji Aur gaane Ki, dono ki band bajaa di

Lol... good one!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 23326

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goldysom

Originally posted by .Isha.

All videos shaam ko hi dekhungi! Abhi read only mode me hoon. KRK ki image dekh ke hi hansi aa gayi BTW.
Eku sure, stick to achchhiwali!
Arjun bade dino ke baad aaye ho aap waise.
Goldy.... gaane ka riaaz kiya ke nahi aaj?

 
haan Asha Ji,
riaaz  karne ka try tho ki..
magar mera room mate ne muje marne ki damki di..
agar aise kaam maine doobara ki..

Waah Saab Ji, aap toh gaayak se shayar/lekhak bhi ban gaye LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.Isha.Isha

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 6796

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

It's snowing here already.... But not much, so office se chutti nahi milegi Ouch


Kabhi kaam bhi kar le kudiye! Anyway it is FridaySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.axeion

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 34980

meluvsrk 628 34980 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76875

.Aparajhita. 865 76875 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36211

SobtiObsession 1159 36211 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 609   Views: 25082

ROBlicious. 609 25082 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 47827

relentless. 1195 47827 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index