Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #7 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 15)

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

Originally posted by .Arjun


@ Anshual ....Raja has been like this all his life...nothing surprising as such :) . He is acting like bhojpuri movie villain in reali life :)

@ Ishan : I am fine ...I am not watching much TV these days ...watched some episodes of DID and ME :)


I would love to watch DID doubles but my set top box is having some problem so cant watch it !! Ouch

BTW I heard Raja misbehaved with an air hostess on a flight !! Not surprising though !! Dead


Damnnn lucky air-hostess LOLTongue

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26538

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

Originally posted by .Arjun


@ Anshual ....Raja has been like this all his life...nothing surprising as such :) . He is acting like bhojpuri movie villain in reali life :)

@ Ishan : I am fine ...I am not watching much TV these days ...watched some episodes of DID and ME :)


I would love to watch DID doubles but my set top box is having some problem so cant watch it !! Ouch

BTW I heard Raja misbehaved with an air hostess on a flight !! Not surprising though !! Dead

raja misbehaved with shweta tiwari once again thats the latest development 
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Joined: 20 March 2006
Posts: 7131

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gunIshan.

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92


Arjun Rampal is hot foshoEmbarrassed  But anyway LOL I don't think he is a good actor. I have watched  Rock On and We are Family .. ! He is okay ..

Kareena did a very good job in Omkara and Chameli .. ! Tho. I will admit that Priyanka was very good in Aietraaz in the negative role but Kangana totally out-shined her in Fashion! Big smile

I don't like any of them! LOL But I would prefer Kareena over PC as an actress :)


LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Joined: 25 June 2010
Posts: 3305

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami..Arjun

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Joined: 12 November 2007
Posts: 28358

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92


Arjun Rampal is hot foshoEmbarrassed  But anyway LOL I don't think he is a good actor. I have watched  Rock On and We are Family .. ! He is okay ..

Kareena did a very good job in Omkara and Chameli .. ! Tho. I will admit that Priyanka was very good in Aietraaz in the negative role but Kangana totally out-shined her in Fashion! Big smile

I don't like any of them! LOL But I would prefer Kareena over PC as an actress :)



Thank goodness , you at least liked her in some movie !! Tongue LOLLOL for me PC will always be WAY ABOVE Kareena ! Big smile

Anyways chalo me g2g for dinner, byeee guys see ya after some time !! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.GoldySom.ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.


Thank goodness , you at least liked her in some movie !! Tongue LOLLOL for me PC will always be WAY ABOVE Kareena ! Big smile

Anyways chalo me g2g for dinner, byeee guys see ya after some time !! Embarrassed


Kareena has miles to go to reach PC's level man...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 23336

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by axeion

Arre kya link link... Mujhse poocho na... What do u expect Nishi n Others to talk abt... obviously JDJ/DID ki baat kar rahe the. Go to that forum n mil jayega thread LOL

Yeh lo thread....

ahem......ahem..........Kiska Scrapbook kaun padh raha hai !!!! TongueLOLLOL
Ms. Nancy Drew !!! LOL 

Abbe oye... I don't need to read scrapbooks here. Raat ko 12 baje ke baad iss cc ki raat ki toli sirf DID ke baare mein baat karti hai... All I had to do was, just go to ur posts and pull out that topic TongueLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 471   Views: 39757

meluvsrk 471 39757 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 814   Views: 87061

.Aparajhita. 814 87061 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1135   Views: 39123

SobtiObsession 1135 39123 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 514   Views: 28294

ROBlicious. 514 28294 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1117   Views: 54561

relentless. 1117 54561 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index