Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishan.

@ Isha

Yeah do not comment on PC !! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Pooja

PC sucks ?? YEah maybe that is why she got a national award , which Kareena Katrina can just wish to have !! πŸ˜†

Even Arjun Rampal got national award πŸ˜†

She really didn't deserve it. I think Kangana did a better job in Fashion! πŸ˜›

Katrina is just a glamorous doll who can't act to save her life. And Kareena is WAY better than PC in terms of acting .. ! πŸ˜ƒ

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: roshnii

sorry c hurt u but PC has undergone plastic surgery,if u take a close look at her nose in recent movies and her old movies,u'l find find a mark on her nose in her intial movies,i saw that in a news channel..even i thot c is natural beauty

Aww.. dont worry I am not hurt , i dont take things much seriously !! Yeah she may have done surgeries but that doesnt take away credit from her for her immense acting talent !! 😳

LMAO πŸ˜†  I love these gossips  😳  ...So shahid is a gay πŸ˜•  ....In Z awards both SRK n Shahid were looking a gay couple !

Hey Ishan ..how are you ?

And whats up with Raja chaudhary ? he has turned into prof criminal now !
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ishan.

Aww.. dont worry I am not hurt , i dont take things much seriously !! Yeah she may have done surgeries but that doesnt take away credit from her for her immense acting talent !! 😳

usse acchi acting aur dance to diplomacy mata aka shweta tiwari hi kar leti haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..priyanka aur acting north pole aur south pole jaisi baat haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Even Arjun Rampal got national award πŸ˜†

She really didn't deserve it. I think Kangana did a better job in Fashion! πŸ˜›

Katrina is just a glamorous doll who can't act to save her life. And Kareena is WAY better than PC in terms of acting .. ! πŸ˜ƒ

lol so Arjun maybe a good actor !! Never watched his films !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I feel she totally deserved it for fashion she did a good job , well about Kareena , the only movie in which I loved her was Jab We Met !! The best movie she has done in her acting career. I feel she should have got a National award for JWM !! Otherwise she is just ok !! Doing trashy films like Kambakt Ishq and Tashan and what not !

fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Arjun

LMAO πŸ˜†  I love these gossips  😳  ...So shahid is a gay πŸ˜•  ....In Z awards both SRK n Shahid were looking a gay couple !

shahid is not gayπŸ˜†πŸ˜† he had afaair with hrishta she was actress in abhishke film "sharart" and done music video with shahidπŸ˜† after then shahid dated  amirta rao so i guess this news that shahid is gay is totally blunderπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goldysom

Isha Ji   @RED & BOLD  : Is it True ( or ) False -- Aap hi correct ho is question ke liyeπŸ˜†

lol...Saab Ji... U r on the right track πŸ˜† It's good that u r learning fast, we women are always right πŸ˜³ 
Ishan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Arjun

Yeah the news channel IBN7 claimed so ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW I am fine , hows u ? Long time , which shows do u watch ?

fire_gun thumbnail
@ arjun---raja gone nutcase..he need proper  treatment in jail by police...he need at least 1 year  of jail  yarta to bring down his all anger

@ Anshual ....Raja has been like this all his life...nothing surprising as such :) . He is acting like bhojpuri movie villain in reali life :)

@ Ishan : I am fine ...I am not watching much TV these days ...watched some episodes of DID and ME :)