Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Pooja and Believe , hows u ? πŸ˜ƒ

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Isha.

I know! Wanted to give him a tight hug but ppl were around and am so not a PDA person!😳
Are waah... See using public transport is so nice in such a weather. Conversation with cab driver? πŸ˜ƒ
Ghar pe ho? So will need to work tomorrow?

Lol....yeh formula use karna tha naa...."Aaju baaju matt dekh, I love you bol dal" πŸ˜†

Lol...Public transportation is so good, ya I was talking to the Cabbie. He is a World War-II veteran πŸ˜ƒ It was a nice conversation, and he was telling me how diff Russia is now from Soviet Union. Was fun πŸ˜ƒ

Haan ghar par hoon, so I guess we have to work tmrow  I so don't want to go to work tmrow...Wish it snows again πŸ˜ƒ
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello everyone!πŸ€—..Just checked out that JDJ link you gave Ekta on the previous thread! Sonia is such a character honestly! :)...Can expect to see more of her when ZKJ begins...With that i'm off temp ..need to liase with a client on phone will be back soon though!
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ok all....got to go now.............!!!!

Take care all...Bu bye
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Idk πŸ˜• You only said that .. We weren't even playing in the first place .. πŸ˜† But yeah Goldy was playing some "link-link" game 😳

Anyhoo πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Hey Ishan and Vinu :D

Ektaaaaaaaaaaa ! Chal, let's continue playing "PM PM"  πŸ˜† Hope you're feeling better now! 😊

Anshul - Aww .. it's okay. This chat club is meant for BB-holics like you and me! πŸ˜†

Oh girl, I completely believe you! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ€—
Chal jhoothi.
Need to go back to training. Will be back later.
You guys better tell me about PM game. Soon.... Else, Sone ki chain se maaroongi lol.
Originally posted by: fire_gun

meri khabriya chaneel par ibb forum band hone ka affect hoga...meri trp gir jayegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...bb forum was giving fresh informations and they locked it

Loss toh hoga Boss! But I know tumhare "khabriya channel" ne ME forum telecast karna chalu kar diya hai already πŸ˜† 

Areey .. chodho bhi! Mujhe toh BB forum aur CC main koi farak nahi lagta. Wahan bhi complete BS aur yahan bhi πŸ˜†

Hey Goldy πŸ€—

.GoldySom. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello Ishan,.. How are you buddyπŸ˜ƒ
We are missing your updates .. Aaj kuch Updates de de yaar...πŸ˜†

Hello Anshul,  Phikar not google baba hai na... Khabar apne aap aajatha hai...πŸ˜† Tumara TRP kabi kam nahi ho saktha hai....😊

Poo,... have you seen the last PM on the PM PM or not... it was damn goodπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Isha.

Kal phir se happy hour?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ƒ Oye kam kar ye sab kudiye!
Take care and get well soon.
Max is best boss ever!😊

Lol...He's a Hukkah-Hog... Hum log khana khate hain and kabhi kabhi kuch pee bhi lete hain, aur woh Sudesh Berry ki tarah baith kar Hukkah peeta rehta hai πŸ˜† We go to this small place all the time, and ab toh unn logon ne hamare IDs check karna bhi bandh kar diya...aur naa hi card mangte hain to open the tab πŸ˜› btw, I got him a hukkah for christmas... Thankfully that would save the rest of us from going to the place anymore... Bus ab thoda weather acha ho jaye toh Office ki terrace pe usko ek sofa daal ke de denge πŸ˜†

I know, he's the best πŸ‘πŸΌ He's more of a frnd than a boss... We don't treat each other as co-workers πŸ˜³
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Goldy I am fine , aww.. thanks for the compliment !! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok here's a short interesting bolly updateπŸ˜›

Priyanka Chopra's house raided by IT officers and they found Shahid Kapoor in the house in just his shorts !! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
which a friend gave me yesterday !!
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishan.

Hey Goldy I am fine , aww.. thanks for the compliment !! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok here's a short interesting bolly updateπŸ˜›

Priyanka Chopra's house raided by IT officers and they found Shahid Kapoor in the house in just his shorts !! 🀣
which a friend gave me yesterday !!

We know this from day before! What do you have to say about PC now?
BTW, Mihir is as possessive about 'oh-I-so-haven't-done-surgery' as you are! 🀣