India-Forums

26th January Written Update...

saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged

[CRYPT]

Its starts with:Mansi is panicked & did magic n wish to be disapper..there vijay enters..vijay plea GOD for his file n he got that file in hand...he's confsued asusual...mansi(in vijay look)appers maaji gets shocked to see vijay standing infront of her...mansi gave some excuses n leaves..Vijay goes to his boss n pass the file to him..boss became happy n says he will come to his home for dinner..mansi is in kitchen, she did magic n wish for her original look..magic didnt work, she gets tensed..she calls bauji n plea for help..bauji tells her that you did magic on yourself so now you need to complete whole 12 hours to come to your original look..she gets tensed..maaji calls mansi n says is your voice is ok now??mansi says no..maaji then asks about mansi???Vijay(mansi) says mansi is not well..maaji says herself why vijay stoping me to go to mansi??she goes to mansi room n sees mansi laying on bedn she covered herslef with bedsheet...maaji sees that n gets shocked..maaji tells mansi to do rest...boss n vijay comes to home...vijay goes to his room mansi take her saree on head...vijay romancing with her, but mansi is tensed n tells him to fresh hisself up...he goes to bathroom n mansi leaves..mansi is tensed n see that duplicate mansi standing there...she questions her n the duplicate answers her that im bauji..mansi became happy n touching his feet..boss n ajay saw that n gets shocked...boss says to mansi its good you husband n wife are treating so well eachother..mansi standing behind the tree n boss goes to her..there vijay also comes...mansi gets tensed n boss saw that 2 vijay's are there...he also gets confsued...he then goes to vijay n asks him what he is doing here??vijay says i just came now.. boss says there's another vijay who's standing behind the tree..magic works mansi turned to original mansi....boss takes them to there n see noone...boss sees the duplicate mansi n says now there are 2 mansi's...bauji disappears..boss says dont know what happend to me.??mansi says when person is hungry they see things double times...mansi serves food  to all...all tells vijay to talk about his promotion..vijay tries to say but, in half he get stopped..raj n bindu came n says they have bought pan for him...raj n bindu takes the boss with them...Vijay says now im taking the name of promotion but, when i need to take i get blank....mansi says herself no problem if this time he didnt talk about his promotion, we'll do nexttime n smiles...

Episode ends.

Precap: Mansi tells bauji about bunty participation in magic contest..mansi says i cant help him as, i will be here them whom will help him..bauji did magic n gives karamati coat(magic coat)mansi says if this coat work wrong then?bauji says that i dont know how this coat will work....bindu searches for gogo there some man sitting on somestand he wears the karamti coat n he turned gogo...mansi says there your gogo is sitting..

HIT THE LIKE BUTTON
[/CRYPT]

Edited by saher_90 - 27 January 2011 at 6:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
lovely udpate
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index