Love on the sets - Pooja-Raj/Monica-Ankit

Posted: 13 years ago
Love on the sets
Buzz up!

Hill Road Media

TV shows have had a hand in bringing some well known couples together. We speak to some such couples who met and fell in love on the sets of their respective shows.

Showing 1 of 2 images Previous    Next

Pooja Gor- Raj Singh Arora
Raj Singh Arora and Pooja Gor met on the sets of Koi Aane Ko Hai on Sony. Raj reveals "I had come to the rescue of one of Pooja's friends who had passed out on the sets. Later Pooja came to speak to me but I could not remember who she was and it must have been quite insulting for her. However when we started talking I realized that she is so genuine and mature even though she is so young and even she began to fall in love with me. That is how our love story started".

Monica Singh-Ankit Gera
Ankit and Monica play mother and son in
Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya on STAR Plus but are a couple in real life. Ankit fell in love with Monica after shooting together for a couple of months. Monica reveals "I am elder to Ankit but he was the one who proposed to me. I took some time to reply but finally accepted after getting to know him better".

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Love-on-the-sets&aid=2521 Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•...Thanks for sharing...or not!!
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

:-))))))))))))))

at the least they cud have put a better pic of RSA! this is like ewwwwwwwk!

Aww come on yaar.... ๐Ÿค—

heyyy plzzzzzzzz dnt send any thingh of raj singh arora i really hate himmmmmm........................he is so yuckieeee....................senseles....................and i think he is very elder than pooja..........i think he is aged................and he look like donkey and monkey.............he dnt have any atittude nor facing..........plzzzzzzzzzz i beg u dnt post his topic on partigya forum..........................i really hate him.............why pooja cant kick out from her life...............i hate him

Showing 1 of 2 images Previous    Next

๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Love-on-the-sets&aid=2521 [/QUOTE]
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aww come on yaar.... ๐Ÿค—
how sweet...thanks dear๐Ÿค—

and offcourse...thanks for sharing too๐Ÿ˜ƒ....its just that it takes a while to accept it especially after Kriya scene yesterdayConfused๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks anyway๐Ÿ˜Š
im not interested in them...

but still thanks for sharing...

how sweet...thanks dear๐Ÿค—

and offcourse...thanks for sharing too๐Ÿ˜ƒ....its just that it takes a while to accept it especially after Kriya scene yesterday๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks anyway๐Ÿ˜Š

I know how it feels yaar ...sorry to hurt u if i have ๐Ÿค—....me ij a pankha of KriYa n Baba ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by rajanipande19

heyyy plzzzzzzzz dnt send any thingh of raj singh arora i really hate himmmmmm........................he is so yuckieeee....................senseles....................and i think he is very elder than pooja..........i think he is aged................and he look like donkey and monkey.............he dnt have any atittude nor facing..........plzzzzzzzzzz i beg u dnt post his topic on partigya forum..........................i really hate him.............why pooja cant kick out from her life...............i hate him

hon...most of people dont like him including me..especially with Pooja...but please do not use such language...after all he is a human being too....its just a request๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š