India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

sincere request to everyone (Page 4)

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
dear no one is interested in his personal life,,,,,n today i really feel bad for his female fans,,,he didn't think at once, how would they feel after hearing his nasty statement,,that every girl is crazy over him n his would b wify's statement ki i liked when he ignored all crazy female fans,,, GC u r not srk,,,even srk never showed this type of attitude....show some respect to ur fans,,,,u r n top position just because of ur fans,,,,u said that ur fans r like goid to u,,now this is ur treatment towrds ur god,  no offence ,,,,,purely my pov...
 n all d best gc for ur life,,,,i only like maan,,,n maneetSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slovania

dear no one is interested in his personal life,,,,,n today i really feel bad for his female fans,,,he didn't think at once, how would they feel after hearing his nasty statement,,that every girl is crazy over him n his would b wify's statement ki i liked when he ignored all crazy female fans,,, GC u r not srk,,,even srk never showed this type of attitude....show some respect to ur fans,,,,u r n top position just because of ur fans,,,,u said that ur fans r like goid to u,,now this is ur treatment towrds ur god,  no offence ,,,,,purely my pov...

i don't even take offence to this comment as well from him. he said it jokingly. he has previously said that his fans are like god to him. and comments like this is not a big deal at all. This  whole segment was in jest and we do not have to be up in arms about it

kay

KhatamKahani

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Originally posted by slovania

i don't even take offence to this comment as well from him. he said it jokingly. he has previously said that his fans are like god to him. and comments like this is not a big deal at all. This  whole segment was in jest and we do not have to be up in arms about it

kay
haha... lmaoo.. i think the person above stated a very clear point.. bt i will not bother gettin into arguments cuz this post is to prevent arguments _
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by summi16

Ha mother son ka jodi

i think u are crossing limits

this comment is not even worth replying to
Kay ....some ppl r really forgetting the epis recently aired in SBS abt the real life couples of tele world.....bt unfortunately GC/DB were nt there.They should watch all those b4 commenting like this PDA n all.What abt those actors n actresses then?Its a very common thing in showbiz that if they get a famous offscreen couple then they always get some segments made on them n that is really meant for the fans of those couples coz on thier requests they showed it and even basing on the popularity they do it.I agreed with you that if ppl differ in liking then its simple to ignore the segment.Why to make a fuss on that?And honestly I dont mind those ppl's likings or dislikings also.Coz everyone is entitled to their own choice................even I too dont like or appreciate some actor/actress bt that doesnt mean that I'll keep on writing against them always.Thats nt fair.It hurts others sentiments too.

KhatamKahani

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by summi16

Ha mother son ka jodi

i think u are crossing limits

this comment is not even worth replying to
Kay ....some ppl r really forgetting the epis recently aired in SBS abt the real life couples of tele world.....bt unfortunately GC/DB were nt there.They should watch all those b4 commenting like this PDA n all.What abt those actors n actresses then?Its a very common thing in showbiz that if they get a famous offscreen couple then they always get some segments made on them n that is really meant for the fans of those couples coz on thier requests they showed it and even basing on the popularity they do it.I agreed with you that if ppl differ in liking then its simple to ignore the segment.Why to make a fuss on that?And honestly I dont mind those ppl's likings or dislikings also.Coz everyone is entitled to their own choice................even I too dont like or appreciate some actor/actress bt that doesnt mean that I'll keep on writing against them always.Thats nt fair.It hurts others sentiments too.

Yes I agree Ritu. GF is the only forum i come to and write. I love maneet and GC/DD. I respect them, their work and their personal life. I do not got to or write on forums of other serials and actors that I do not like or admire. I have a very busy life and I take out time just to come to GF. I love to see creativity and not negativity in the members of this forum.

Anyway, there was about 16 inches snow in New Jersey so I could not go to work today. i could not dig myself out of the snow. So i had lot of time to enjoy SBS/SBB and today's episode. I was also able to come on the forum a lot.

KhatamKahani

summi16 Groupbie
summi16
summi16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Bedroom scenes not allowed to show on National TV (I mean real bedroom scenes. because than we should change the name of the film)Evil Smile

Edited by summi16 - 27 January 2011 at 10:49am
.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
i definitely agree. its utterly pointless.

Go to top