Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

sincere request to everyone (Page 3)

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Very Nice Post dear.Thumbs Up..But my question is that if u r in love fine...why the public display...why give chance to fans to talk about it & then get upset & then put something on the bloggg...Angry

Don't get me wrong...I'm a big fan of Gurmeet but I just don't like the public display of love & repeating the same thing over & over on TV....Does any other TV jodi who r also a couple in real life...ever did that ???? I don't think sooooo....So just chill Gurmeet dear....V r happy that u r happy....V r CRAZILYyyy in love with MAAN & GEET & thats all v care about...

Wishing u all happiness in life Gurmeet & Drashti...Heart..coz I'm a fan of both of u...Heart.love u guys ...U r AMAZING actors on TV.Thumbs Up...U guys r the SRK-Kajol of TV....Keep rocking....Thumbs Up

there is nothing wrong in public display for your love. Also why do fans need to talk only negative about it. This is why the world is such a hard place to live in. If people want to find negativity in very thing, they will. Personally i do not think there was anything wrong in how they show their relationship. first of all the reporters must have approached them. Also, I like the fact that he loves her so much and is not scared to show it. It takes a man to do it.

I am a very positive person and will like to find positivity in everything. I enjoy everyhting related to maneet and GC/DD even if it is about their personal life. I am glad that he is willing to share his personal life with his fans. What i fail to understand is why some fans are irritated by it? I think that is irrational. 

and now you all can throw jootis at me. But i would rather we ganged up on ekta kapoor if she does any partiality against our dreamy maneet and not on GC or his personal life

kay

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayaa..VeenaGcian..AbsoluvKhatamKahani

Gayaa Senior Member
Gayaa
Gayaa

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

You go Kay ! ( I loved your Comments)

That's what I do not understand as well just leave them alone. Not many men show how much they love a person he is and hats of to him for that. Y always blame them it could have been the reporter who found out they were going there so they could not turn up there to do  the interview.

I say now days relationships do not last very long so give them credit they have been together for almost 9 years so guys think how much they love each other and help and encourage each other.

Some people fail to see that

I am very happy to see them happy did anyone fail to notice the smile that this women brings on GC face, he very happy with her.

That's POV

Asvine

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..KhatamKahani

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
How many topics we will have about this now?......

@Mods: Please take action on this.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by delhigirl

Originally posted by Absoluv

Very Nice Post dear.Thumbs Up..But my question is that if u r in love fine...why the public display...why give chance to fans to talk about it & then get upset & then put something on the bloggg...Angry

Don't get me wrong...I'm a big fan of Gurmeet but I just don't like the public display of love & repeating the same thing over & over on TV....Does any other TV jodi who r also a couple in real life...ever did that ???? I don't think sooooo....So just chill Gurmeet dear....V r happy that u r happy....V r CRAZILYyyy in love with MAAN & GEET & thats all v care about...

Wishing u all happiness in life Gurmeet & Drashti...Heart..coz I'm a fan of both of u...Heart.love u guys ...U r AMAZING actors on TV.Thumbs Up...U guys r the SRK-Kajol of TV....Keep rocking....Thumbs Up

there is nothing wrong in public display for your love. Also why do fans need to talk only negative about it. This is why the world is such a hard place to live in. If people want to find negativity in very thing, they will. Personally i do not think there was anything wrong in how they show their relationship. first of all the reporters must have approached them. Also, I like the fact that he loves her so much and is not scared to show it. It takes a man to do it.

I am a very positive person and will like to find positivity in everything. I enjoy everyhting related to maneet and GC/DD even if it is about their personal life. I am glad that he is willing to share his personal life with his fans. What i fail to understand is why some fans are irritated by it? I think that is irrational. 

and now you all can throw jootis at me. But i would rather we ganged up on ekta kapoor if she does any partiality against our dreamy maneet and not on GC or his personal life

kay

Kay dear...like I said ...don't care about the actor's personal lives....hope they live happily ever after...good for them....and yes there is no harm in showing ur love....every person is different...BUT I wud just like to say that :

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Logo Ka Kaam Hai Kehna....Wink

This thing has been going on from centuries....Wink...Seriously...I was very happy when he proposed her on TV in Pati, Patni Aur Woh....that was a nice gesture...loved that ...BUT again & again & again u r simply repeating things to the world on TV...not classy at all....Its upto the person...if u open up ur personal life to the public then:

Yeh Toh Public Hai...yeh sab jaanti hai...Yeh Public hai....Wink
delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by summi16

Ha mother son ka jodi

i think u are crossing limits

this comment is not even worth replying to
kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Wishing u all happiness in life Gurmeet & Drashti...Heart..coz I'm a fan of both of u...Heart.love u guys ...Very Nice Post dear.Thumbs Up..But my question is that if u r in love fine...why the public display...why give chance to fans to talk about it & then get upset & then put something on the bloggg...Angry

I agree with u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Serenity_me_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
haha dnt worry i only love maan.. and not really gc's personal life.. bt wat i hated was him sayin  all girls are crazy for him bt he only cares abt his pyar.. ok fair enough bt ouch to his fans who sincerli love him-- i also want to clarify one tiny thing.. sorry GC... i only like ur character and not crazy for uLOL

and keep advertising ur pyar ki kahani bt dnt take offence wen ppl discuss ur love life..
 he went to the extent of(referin to his blog).... ohh well all i can say is gud luck GC in ur life

and dnt worry I for one never want u to leave ur pyar for ur on screen loveSmile.

love maan<3

no offence... fanatics i dnt have time for ur yapssWacko

ps.. the dance rehearsal  was awesome...Big smile..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Serenity_me

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by summi16

Ha mother son ka jodi
seriousli... dude get a lifeSleepy

Originally posted by alovi_21

ma bete ki jodi to achhi lagegi hi
disgusting.. have respect for a relationship like ma and sonSleepy