India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

sincere request to everyone

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
We are enjoying geet  and maneet together. Please a humble request. I am sure many people will react after seeing SBB/SBS. But this has nothing to do with the serial. GC has every right to be with his significant other. They are happy and we should be happy for them. DD also respects that. So as fans we just need to enjoy these segments and be happy for the guy who has entertained us so much. If you cannot see it with an open mind then do not see it. 
Please do  not react here in the forum unnecessarily and spoil the mood of everyone. 
I am just requesting this
As far as i am concerned I was simply happy to see him happy. maybe now he will get more to eat and he will gain weight.

Kay

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

mukadam12345678ronukrnlsopatelnaamteegPEWINDjyoti01PGirnanky_1205maaneet_piscesRituparnaaesha143KyunkiImafanmaneet_forever9PaintedSkyiMadz..VeenaGcian..Silentsoul--aarthi--AbsoluvAmoureux-Priti11-KhatamKahaniblackb28

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

We are enjoying geet  and maneet together. Please a humble request. I am sure many people will react after seeing SBB/SBS. But this has nothing to do with the serial. GC has every right to be with his significant other. They are happy and we should be happy for them. DD also respects that. So as fans we just need to enjoy these segments and be happy for the guy who has entertained us so much. If you cannot see it with an open mind then do not see it. 
Please do  not react here in the forum unnecessarily and spoil the mood of everyone. 
As far as i am concerned I was simply happy to see him happy. maybe now he will get more to eat and he will gain weight.

Kay
agree dear....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Kay

u know dear i just made topic that i loved thesegment because he is happy in real life too. then fight started there and my post is closed. i am so upset with ppl creating debate which is not needed

Edited by verode - 27 January 2011 at 6:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirniMadz--aarthi--KhatamKahani

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
THANK U FOR THE POST!

KEEP GF A HAPPY PLACE

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..khushi_4everAbsoluv

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
i do not understand why it is so hard for everyone. DD is happy in her life and GC in his. They both are not worried about each others personal life so why are we. I was just happy to see him happy with his fiancee and also happy to see him practising his dance with DD. I do think that they are so great as maneet that they should have been given a more romantic dance than what they are dancing on.

I will rather take up a case with Ekta Kapoor to give them such a tapori song. I think she is trying to undermine their jodi compared to all of hers. But I am sure our Maneet will prove her wrong

Kay

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta_70PGirn..VeenaGcian..Asmi13AbsoluvKhatamKahani

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged

i do not understand why it is so hard for everyone. DD is happy in her life and GC in his. They both are not worried about each others personal life so why are we. I was just happy to see him happy with his fiancee and also happy to see him practising his dance with DD. I do think that they are so great as maneet that they should have been given a more romantic dance than what they are dancing on.

I will rather take up a case with Ekta Kapoor to give them such a tapori song. I think she is trying to undermine their jodi compared to all of hers. But I am sure our Maneet will prove her wrong

Kay

hahaha... i like ur last sentence..its funny
She is afraid Maaneet might take the limelight 
Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sopatelTiharika..VeenaGcian..--aarthi--Absoluv

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PGirn

Kay

hahaha... i like ur last sentence..its funny
She is afraid Maaneet might take the limelight 
Tongue
100% agree... really but u knw wat teh song suits maaneet's nok jhok nature... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn..VeenaGcian..

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
ya absolutely right we r in love wid maan and he comes daily to our houses so why think abt his real  life and loveLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rati-PGirn..VeenaGcian..

Go to top