Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman interview on Ash - old 1 (Page 5)

MaSqUeRaDe Goldie
MaSqUeRaDe
MaSqUeRaDe

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Whats the point of posting this old news?? Aren't there enough fresh articles talking about the Salman-Ash saga.. that this was needed??  And there someone was telling me that since past three years we have been discussing Kareena and Shahid.. but what about this saga going on from ageeess...now that people can't get enough from the latest articles.. some are digging up the old dirt on him.. maybe i should post some old VO interviews about Ash..then it would come full circle.

arey, post away...!!

seems like there is more truth to the rumours, than to salman's liking... and he definitely sugar coated his answers... good looking people aren't always the best of people... my mom used to tell me that....!!  

agree with you about the part in bold...holds very true for Ash.. and they aren't the best actors either.. again true for Ash.. LOL.. anyways, sanam ji.. no i don't wanna dig up the ugly past.. present mein rehna better hai..

applies for all the good looking people yaar...!!

but it's not like if one is at fault on one occasion, they'll be at fault on all the occasions....!   Wink

nahin naa... post karo... i have never read any old gossip against ash for some reason....

@ bold... us mein bhi point hai....!!  

noooo i have no interest in going out of my way to dig all that old dirt on any celeb.. i think judging celebs on their personal life too strongly is very overrated anyways.. we will never know what happened.. and what they are like behind the closed doors.. they provide us with entertaining content in terms of movies..and we watch them... whats the point of fretting over the lives of total strangers.. its ok to an extent.. but its their headache.. i will jsut watch their movies.. as an actor.. salman impresses me much more than ash.. so i enjoy his performances and watch his movies.. thats it..

ditto!! 

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Dastaan23 Goldie

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_rosekoolchickibelieveinpink

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
This is beyond sad and adorable. He loved her and still does. He'll never get over her. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

_rose Senior Member
_rose
_rose

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

Aawwww Salman says such nice things about Aishwarya.. must be before Aishwarya finally dumps him.  Never knew he admits that he went to Aish house etc..  poor Aish. I really think he made Aish life really difficult.. ..lol Salman was really obsessed about Aishwarya. Wish he left her alone.. back then! 

But I always liked them together... wish Salman attitude was different and he wasn't  aggressive back then. I'm sure Aishwarya would have married him.. because then her parents would have agree I think..because he comes from a nice family and he is rich.. so why not! Big smile Guess it wasn't written in the stars for these two..

Edited by sapna27 - 29 January 2011 at 5:18pm

ibelieveinpink

_rose Senior Member
_rose
_rose

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Whats the point of posting this old news?? Aren't there enough fresh articles talking about the Salman-Ash saga.. that this was needed??  And there someone was telling me that since past three years we have been discussing Kareena and Shahid.. but what about this saga going on from ageeess...now that people can't get enough from the latest articles.. some are digging up the old dirt on him.. maybe i should post some old VO interviews about Ash..then it would come full circle.

arey, post away...!!

seems like there is more truth to the rumours, than to salman's liking... and he definitely sugar coated his answers... good looking people aren't always the best of people... my mom used to tell me that....!!  

agree with you about the part in bold...holds very true for Ash.. and they aren't the best actors either.. again true for Ash.. LOL.. anyways, sanam ji.. no i don't wanna dig up the ugly past.. present mein rehna better hai..

applies for all the good looking people yaar...!!

but it's not like if one is at fault on one occasion, they'll be at fault on all the occasions....!   Wink

nahin naa... post karo... i have never read any old gossip against ash for some reason....

@ bold... us mein bhi point hai....!!  

noooo i have no interest in going out of my way to dig all that old dirt on any celeb.. i think judging celebs on their personal life too strongly is very overrated anyways.. we will never know what happened.. and what they are like behind the closed doors.. they provide us with entertaining content in terms of movies..and we watch them... whats the point of fretting over the lives of total strangers.. its ok to an extent.. but its their headache.. i will jsut watch their movies.. as an actor.. salman impresses me much more than ash.. so i enjoy his performances and watch his movies.. thats it..

Sorry to jump in, but I do agree with you to a certain extent! I think they're actors here to act and we can judge them based on that! Personally, I don't think actors should be idolized and yeah I may love Aishu, but I def don't put her up on a pedestal and worship her and that being said actors are human prone to make mistakes, but it's hard to separate the actor from the person b/c the media writes so much about them!

The argument here isn't if what happened really happened, but post their break up....he was shown all monstrous and wild, while she was either shown as extremely weak and a push over or a cold manipulative little b**** b/c she didn't indulge info about her relationship or life! B/c I remember watching this old 1999 interview with her where she was blushing when the interviewer said salman's name and asked her about love and she was so happy and shy and her eyes said it all and she talked about him and how he's a beautiful human being....(I wanna post that interview so badly I wish I can find it), and post break up she didn't say a single thing and closed off from the media since then (brilliant move)! But I think both have been wronged, and Aishu more just b/c she had to bear the abuse! And guys, emotional and mental abuse is just as wrong as physical abuse and I know ppl don't want to believe that the actors we love to watch and "idolize" could do something like that, but when we live in a society where actors are bombarded with so much invasion of privacy....it becomes difficult to remove Salman the actor away from salman the guy who cheated on and abused Aish! 

That being said I also agree...we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, and we all give one of the 2 the benefit of doubt...some side with Salman and some like me side with Aishu on it! It would be nice and realistic to separate the actor from the person, but that just doesn't happen!!

Nice post Sweet coco... we never know what goes behind closed doors... I agree what you have said about abuse.. people make mistake, Salman has, I'm sure Aishwarya too.
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
ahhhhh i knew those times like it was all about sallu and aish
but in my opinion.. sallu deserves beter .. aish is good on screen of screen no comments

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauders-Priya-

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

ahhhhh i knew those times like it was all about sallu and aish
but in my opinion.. sallu deserves beter .. aish is good on screen of screen no comments

I think he had a great woman...the fact that she didn't bear his abuse and left when she did speaks volumes! I do wish them both the best (yes even salman), but I really don't agree with this statement...he abused her and yet he DESERVES to be with someone better.... nope, he doesn't deserve anything, he needs to EARN the best...I def don't want him to get everything on a platter after what he did to her and all that he put her through! 

eraser

Go to top