Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman interview on Ash - old 1 (Page 4)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Whats the point of posting this old news?? Aren't there enough fresh articles talking about the Salman-Ash saga.. that this was needed??  And there someone was telling me that since past three years we have been discussing Kareena and Shahid.. but what about this saga going on from ageeess...now that people can't get enough from the latest articles.. some are digging up the old dirt on him.. maybe i should post some old VO interviews about Ash..then it would come full circle.

arey, post away...!!

seems like there is more truth to the rumours, than to salman's liking... and he definitely sugar coated his answers... good looking people aren't always the best of people... my mom used to tell me that....!!  

agree with you about the part in bold...holds very true for Ash.. and they aren't the best actors either.. again true for Ash.. LOL.. anyways, sanam ji.. no i don't wanna dig up the ugly past.. present mein rehna better hai..

applies for all the good looking people yaar...!!

but it's not like if one is at fault on one occasion, they'll be at fault on all the occasions....!   Wink

nahin naa... post karo... i have never read any old gossip against ash for some reason....

@ bold... us mein bhi point hai....!!  

noooo i have no interest in going out of my way to dig all that old dirt on any celeb.. i think judging celebs on their personal life too strongly is very overrated anyways.. we will never know what happened.. and what they are like behind the closed doors.. they provide us with entertaining content in terms of movies..and we watch them... whats the point of fretting over the lives of total strangers.. its ok to an extent.. but its their headache.. i will jsut watch their movies.. as an actor.. salman impresses me much more than ash.. so i enjoy his performances and watch his movies.. thats it..

Sorry to jump in, but I do agree with you to a certain extent! I think they're actors here to act and we can judge them based on that! Personally, I don't think actors should be idolized and yeah I may love Aishu, but I def don't put her up on a pedestal and worship her and that being said actors are human prone to make mistakes, but it's hard to separate the actor from the person b/c the media writes so much about them!

The argument here isn't if what happened really happened, but post their break up....he was shown all monstrous and wild, while she was either shown as extremely weak and a push over or a cold manipulative little b**** b/c she didn't indulge info about her relationship or life! B/c I remember watching this old 1999 interview with her where she was blushing when the interviewer said salman's name and asked her about love and she was so happy and shy and her eyes said it all and she talked about him and how he's a beautiful human being....(I wanna post that interview so badly I wish I can find it), and post break up she didn't say a single thing and closed off from the media since then (brilliant move)! But I think both have been wronged, and Aishu more just b/c she had to bear the abuse! And guys, emotional and mental abuse is just as wrong as physical abuse and I know ppl don't want to believe that the actors we love to watch and "idolize" could do something like that, but when we live in a society where actors are bombarded with so much invasion of privacy....it becomes difficult to remove Salman the actor away from salman the guy who cheated on and abused Aish! 

That being said I also agree...we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, and we all give one of the 2 the benefit of doubt...some side with Salman and some like me side with Aishu on it! It would be nice and realistic to separate the actor from the person, but that just doesn't happen!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_roseSalma2Nuktaacheenkoolchickniksidfanashna26Kai.

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

Originally posted by -Maddy-

So he does accept that there is truth to the reports on abuse .... Ermm 

i  can't remember what interview it was or i'd post it but he said he has never abused a woman. i can't remember his exact words but it was something along those lines...

as for the article, awwwwww, i wish they did end up together. they looked really good Cry oh well

obviously.... since when do any of the celebs own up to their mistakes...??  TongueTongue  so really, his words don't hold much water.... he wouldn't say, yes i did...

even if we think for an instance, that he didn't.... there are reports of him pushing ash to the ground on chalte chalte sets... i think srk mentioned it too in one of the interviews, but i can't remember... so if he can do that in open, what stops him behind closed doors...

there are too many stories of him losing his temper.... they can't be all false... even in this interview, he admitted he bumped into her car... and he misbehaved with her parents....!!   TongueTongue

i guess it wasn't meant to be... and in a way, it's good for ash.... success is not always as important... what's more important is mutual respect between the partners... abhi and her seem to be very happy together, so i guess that's how it was supposed to be... as they say, everything happens for a reason...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26ibelieveinpink

Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
i remember he said he never hit a woman but even if he had he would have given his best shot that she wouldnt have survived..

i was actually shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauders

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

No matter what happened, section of Salman fans will never believe these stuffs. There were more than this still, I don't want to remember the past. Each action like these stuffs are not love and cant be love. Then section of Salman worshipers still laugh like " ash ends up flop Abhishek versa" and "it was always girls lost" , "he can get any girl"   ahhhh?   LOLIt does not make any sense, hotness and success have nothing to do in a happier life. People will understand what will be the situation if they go through abusing and misbehaving with parents in name of love.  

No matter what, I think he matured today to a calmer man . That's good. No point of digging in past, but his great human being  title still make me laugh!!!!!.

Edited by Salma2 - 28 January 2011 at 8:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--ania--

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen--ania---Doppelganger-ashna26ibelieveinpink

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gobsmacked

Salman did come in a NDTv show and when he was asked if he ever hit a woman he gave the most absurd reply ever 'If I hit a woman, they wont be able to survive it.'

I was like W*F. The response was wrong in so many ways-

He was infereing that women were weak... perhaps he doesnot realise that a woman's thresh-hold of pain is much higher than men.

And also loads of women can give more than they get.

that reply in itself tells me that there is truth to the allegations... he hasn't answered any of the questions truthfully, has he... always gives a golmol reply....!  Ermm   i was feeding the deer some buiscuits, i wasn't even driving, blah blah blah...  yet i wonder, why the cases didn't get dismissed much earlier if his story was so true.... Ermm   

but well, he is one of the celebs... somebody will take his blame, like in case of many other powerful people... till then, he'll be out on bail or whatever it is, just like sanjay dutt....!    while, it's true that some get caught, but most of them do get away with these things...!!
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Awwww Cry
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gobsmacked

Salman did come in a NDTv show and when he was asked if he ever hit a woman he gave the most absurd reply ever 'If I hit a woman, they wont be able to survive it.'

I was like W*F. The response was wrong in so many ways-

He was infereing that women were weak... perhaps he doesnot realise that a woman's thresh-hold of pain is much higher than men.

And also loads of women can give more than they get.

That answer didn't make sence one bit.. Confused But most of times I don't understand him.. So if you hit a woman they won't survive it.. that is not  true. There so many abuse victims.. and survive it.  But I'm glad he admitted in this interview he did go to Aishwarya house and did made a scene.. than I'm sure more things are true..
 But all in the past now.. all parties has moved on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenibelieveinpink

Go to top