Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman interview on Ash - old 1 (Page 3)

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
For some reason I had missed reading this when it was published....

But I am glad it has been posted... I remember a discussion from last month I think where Salman and Ash's history was blamed as a fiction of the media's imagination.... that it was media created and that it never happened...

This article clears a lot of things....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheenkoolchick--ania--ashna26ibelieveinpink....Poojie....

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing this, never read this article. Salman always seems to love Aishwarya very much! Same goes for Aishwarya, she dated him despite her parents dislike of Salman. But  Salman love turned into obsession. It wasn't mean to be.. both are just too different.  I think one of the thing Salman and Aishwarya relationship never worked out was because Aishwarya parents never approve of Salman.  Glad that Salman has kinda admit it he did some wrong things.. I never thought he did! He said some nice things about Aishwarya.  The media back then wasn't so powerfull like today!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheen....Poojie....ibelieveinpink

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I never read such an honest interview now. This is so honest that it almost looks fake to me. Not saying that it is, but it just seems so reading it today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--ania---SMay31-Salyanka

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by ladygaga

Whats the point of posting this old news?? Aren't there enough fresh articles talking about the Salman-Ash saga.. that this was needed??  And there someone was telling me that since past three years we have been discussing Kareena and Shahid.. but what about this saga going on from ageeess...now that people can't get enough from the latest articles.. some are digging up the old dirt on him.. maybe i should post some old VO interviews about Ash..then it would come full circle.

arey, post away...!!

seems like there is more truth to the rumours, than to salman's liking... and he definitely sugar coated his answers... good looking people aren't always the best of people... my mom used to tell me that....!!  

agree with you about the part in bold...holds very true for Ash.. and they aren't the best actors either.. again true for Ash.. LOL.. anyways, sanam ji.. no i don't wanna dig up the ugly past.. present mein rehna better hai..

applies for all the good looking people yaar...!!

but it's not like if one is at fault on one occasion, they'll be at fault on all the occasions....!   Wink

nahin naa... post karo... i have never read any old gossip against ash for some reason....

@ bold... us mein bhi point hai....!!  

noooo i have no interest in going out of my way to dig all that old dirt on any celeb.. i think judging celebs on their personal life too strongly is very overrated anyways.. we will never know what happened.. and what they are like behind the closed doors.. they provide us with entertaining content in terms of movies..and we watch them... whats the point of fretting over the lives of total strangers.. its ok to an extent.. but its their headache.. i will jsut watch their movies.. as an actor.. salman impresses me much more than ash.. so i enjoy his performances and watch his movies.. thats it..

Edited by ladygaga - 27 January 2011 at 11:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaSqUeRaDeKim75....Poojie....

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

noooo i have no interest in going out of my way to dig all that old dirt on any celeb.. i think judging celebs on their personal life too strongly is very overrated anyways.. we will never know what happened.. and what they are like behind the closed doors.. they provide us with entertaining content in terms of movies..and we watch them... whats the point of fretting over the lives of total strangers.. its ok to an extent.. but its their headache.. i will jsut watch their movies.. as an actor.. salman impresses me much more than ash.. so i enjoy his performances and watch his movies.. thats it..

arey, if you find it, post it....

i wouldn't expect anyone to especially go and dig up the articles... i don't do that myself....!   LOLLOLLOL

and well, even i don't care much about who is in the movie... as lont as i enjoy the movie...

but gossip is fun.... all the he's hot/she's hot, etc. stuff is extremely boring....!!    Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygaga

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

arey, if you find it, post it....

i wouldn't expect anyone to especially go and dig up the articles... i don't do that myself....!   LOLLOLLOL

and well, even i don't care much about who is in the movie... as lont as i enjoy the movie...

but gossip is fun.... all the he's hot/she's hot, etc. stuff is extremely boring....!!    Tongue

Vivek ke case mein dekhne dikhana ki koi baat hi nahi hai.. he is the chalta phirta demo of emotional attyachar..career bhi gaya ladki bhi gayi.. he is that drum who got beaten by everybody..bichare ke dukhon ko kya kuredna..LOL

Edited by ladygaga - 27 January 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MaSqUeRaDeNuktaacheen-iktaara-Salyanka

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Vivek ke case mein dekhne dikhana ki koi baat hi nahi hai.. he is the chalta phirta demo of emotional attyachar..career bhi gaya ladki bhi gayi.. he is that drum who got beaten by everybody..bichare ke dukhon ko kya kuredna..LOL

LOLLOLLOL   that does put his 'misery' into perspective, doesn't it....!

true enough though... it's a shame, he has no career left now... he did have potential....!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygaga

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

So he does accept that there is truth to the reports on abuse .... Ermm 

i  can't remember what interview it was or i'd post it but he said he has never abused a woman. i can't remember his exact words but it was something along those lines...

as for the article, awwwwww, i wish they did end up together. they looked really good Cry oh well

Go to top