India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman interview on Ash - old 1

sexysam Newbie
sexysam
sexysam

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Salman Khan finds himself constantly in the news for all the wrong reasons. Recently, there were reports about his driving down to actress Aishwarya Rai's residence late at night and creating a ruckus and, more recently, banging his car into hers.
Before that, he was involved in a scuffle with photographers and also in a tiff with ace filmmaker Subhash Ghai.
During dubbing for Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge, he spoke to Bombay Times.
Why has there been so much negative news about you these days?

I have no clue. But I guess Salman Khan matters sufficiently to be in the news constantly. He doesn't retaliate or protect himself. Mediapersons think Salman will keep quiet in any case so keep on writing against him. But the good that Salman does is not reported. Only his bad qualities are highlighted. Yellow journalists write against me to sell their magazines and keep their jobs. But when my fans read all that is written against me, they start thinking, "If Salman has done that, then so can we." I would like my young fans to build their bodies like I have and improve their health. I admit I'm not perfect. I am human.
Are reports that you went to Aishwarya's house and created a ruckus there and that you banged your car into hers true?

Yes, yes, there is truth (in these reports). But they are all exaggerated. I'm having a relationship with her. But if you don't fight, there's no love. I will not fight with an outsider. Whatever fighting and possessiveness is there from my side and hers is all out of love. The banging of the car was wrong. But I banged my car. I have now been told by the cops not to go to her building.
The general perception is that you are imposing yourself on her and you are angry since she isn't reciprocating.

(Sighs). That is there. I have not spoken about it, nor has she. That's my personal life. If I'm running after a particular person let that person think why I am doing it. I know what I am doing. The day Ash is not there (in my life), I will back out.
Are you obsessed with her?

No. This isn't true. I've been through one too many people. But this time, it's not obsession. But love and only love. But I guess it's all a matter of destiny. If it has got to be Somy Ali (his former girlfriend) or Ash in my life that person will be there. Maybe neither of them will be there in my life.
Is it that Ash also loves you but her parents don't approve?

Her parents are great people. They have a conservative background like mine. They have heard about my earlier girlfriends and they don't approve of Salman in their daughter's life. It's not their fault, but mine. I should have taken it easy. I did misbehave with them. But they never stopped Ash from meeting me or forced her to do anything. Just as I wouldn't like anybody misbehaving with my father, it's natural that Ash doesn't like anybody misbehaving with her parents. Her father's grouse against me is totally justified, but I have nothing against him.
Isn't Ash adult enough to take a decision?

But she's a totally Hindustani girl. That's one her best qualities. Isn't it really beautiful that the person whom you love respects her parents so much that she will not go against them? This is an amazing quality. Why should I expect her to ignore her parents for me?
Is the fact that she is a Hindu and you are a Muslim which is posing a problem?

No. My mom is a Hindu and my dad is a Muslim. I regard myself only as an Indian. My sister is married to a Hindu and so have my brothers. My second mom (Helen) is a Catholic. So religion is not a problem. I messed things up. But I am no God. I want to keep myself, Ash and her family away from controversy and focus on my career.
What if Ash says she wants to have nothing to do with you?

It is always the girl's decision.

What is it about Ash that attracts you so much?

The person. Her balance. She's a typical middle class Indian girl. She's had the right kind of upbringing.
When did you realise that you love her?

During the making of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. We've been friends for some time now. However, these days we hardly spend any time with each other. But the time we spent together was fantastic. If it (the relationship) has to work out, it will. I believe in karma.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

_roseKWRocks.moon.riverPrabhkalluqwwwNuktaacheen--ania--pooja_lSweet-Lionessashna26KataliciousKash-Gurti-VisuibelieveinpinkwidaTerenainaZoobiDoobi

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
What's the point of posting an old interview? People change. Last but not least, there is no such thing as love, or true love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwDebo_Afghan-Mmmmm-.shona.

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheenKim75yyyykoolchick-Mmmmm-chocogurl....Poojie....Terenainawida

Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged

reading the article i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

sweet article

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

yarenKWRocks.Evashlive_lifepooja_lMaraudersIHeartDeepika.widaTerenaina....Poojie....

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
It's very sad to read this now b/c it's clearly evident both did love each other a lot and truly loved each other and it's sad when one invests so much into a relationship and it fails!!! I know trust me...it's horrible! But that being said, I'm glad both have moved on and are happy where they are right now!!! I guess like Salman says...It's destiny and both were not meant to be!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75-SMay31-IHeartDeepika.....Poojie....Terenainawida

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

What's the point of posting an old interview? People change. Last but not least, there is no such thing as love, or true love.
I had to come back to thispost. You are very young isnt it? Dont be so negative about love. There is such a thing as love though may not be what you dreamt about Smile
And anyways since you hate a few celebs  I have to say if you beleive in hate you gotta beleive in love. You can't have one without the otherWink
Back to the topic  - its sad to read such interviews. But what has happened has happened for the best. Hopefully both are happy in the present rather than dwelling on the past.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

_roseRelda--ania--Kim75-Mmmmm-ashna26IHeartDeepika.mz.jessMrsKaranGroveribelieveinpinkSalyanka....Poojie....

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
"Are reports that you went to Aishwarya's house and created a ruckus there and that you banged your car into hers true?

Yes, yes, there is truth (in these reports). But they are all exaggerated. I'm having a relationship with her. But if you don't fight, there's no love. I will not fight with an outsider. Whatever fighting and possessiveness is there from my side and hers is all out of love. The banging of the car was wrong. But I banged my car. I have now been told by the cops not to go to her building."

Thanks for sharing! WOW! I never knew he actually admitted to creating a ruckus in front of her house. Slight posessiveness is okay but banging her car?? That ain't healthy! But then again, where did you get this article from?

- Soni

Edited by soni595 - 27 January 2011 at 8:35am
-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
So he does accept that there is truth to the reports on abuse .... Ermm 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_roseNuktaacheenqwwwkoolchickIHeartDeepika.ashna26ibelieveinpink

Go to top