birju4baby thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome to Mrs Tendulkar .. I hope they get a development team assigned soon for this section

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi birju4baby. 3 more days and then we have Deven and Hatsoff back on TV. 🥳hope we get a development team soon.
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome birju4baby and IK.

I can't wait to watch the first epi of Mrs. T. ðŸ˜Š
birju4baby thumbnail
So happy to see my fellow BBB Lovers back .. I am hoping more would follow suit ... I am really excited about this show .. One thing I am counting on is that Gattu aka Deven would never be part of something flimsy ..
TaAnu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it would be nice seeing Gattu on tv again..  cant wait
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hello guys , I am eagerly waiting to watch this show .I have loved Deven in Baa , Bahu aur Baby and in Sarabhai Vs. Sarabhai. And one more reason for watching this show is that its a HatsOff Production series !
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
                               Hey Guys,Its Me ANKITA.......At First I Would Like To Say That I Loved BBB And I Am Hugest Admirer Of Deven Bhojani.....He Is Sooooooo Talented....I Just Love Him...And One More Reason Of Watching This Show Is The Combination Of JD Majhetia And DEVEN.......These People Can Do Miracle.....I Am Looking Forward To This Show And One More Thing Which I Am Expecting From All The MEMBERS Of  This Forum Is Active Participation Which I See Very Less In Case OF SAB TV Shows In INDIA-FORUMS....But Tragic Part Is These Shows Perform So Well In TRP...May Be It Is TMKOC or SRJMB.....All OF SABTV Shows Are Within Top 100.......But If You See No Show Of StarOne Are Within Top 100 But Young Generation Don't Love Comic Shows......This Is Really Stupid...Again I Need To Say That I Dont Want To Draw Any Comparison..All I Wanna Say There Are Many Scopes To Discuss About SABTV Shows Than Star One Shows......But In This Channel Forum,It Is Lacking Which I Want To Be Filled Up By DETAILED ANALYSIS of SHOWS,ACTING,PERFORMANCE & DIALOGUES.

Again No Offense To STARONE Shows........Just Stated My POV.
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hiya everyone, i'm priya. I am also excited and can't wait to watch this show already i've watched the sneak peak five times i love it that much. A show like this only hatts off production can make. 😊
Edited by *KT*~Lakshya* - 13 years ago