Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I Hv not Watched SBS .who else?? (Page 8)

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

Originally posted by sona-rai

r[QUOTE=jalparii_h2o][QUOTE=man
 nigi JA tu hum dono ka tha naAngryAngryghadar ok abb beta ji yaad rekhnaAngry

ghadar banna manzur hai sautan banna nahiROFL
 nigi darling mujh se ghadai bhari par sakti haiWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BatameezDil

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by maneetrocks

Originally posted by maanmeet1

savi meri jaan itna zulm mat kar sona per.............arjun???????????  nahi sona tumhe kaun chahiye wo bolo.............Tongue

sona bolegi guru chaiye...love triangle banjayega roopa..nahi nahi rec triangle...ROFL debi bhi hai naLOLLOL
 yaaro yeh tum kya ker rahay hoCryLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285-lovestory-BatameezDil

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

nigi tumhare liye sab kurbaan..............jao ji lo apni zindagi uske saath.............Cry LOL for u anything and for d SBS, i havent seen bt can say dat he loves her to d core.........he adores her and i love his love.............(me tooEmbarrassed)

i dont find anything bad in dat..............if he would have done dis for ABCDD den people would have gone mad for dat...........its just dat he is not into dat at all............

humare kuch kehne na kehne se uska pyar khatam nahi ho jata.............i just love him for what he is.............(completely agree wid uHug)

thx jani Hugsona mere 2 votes ho gaye tumhara kya hoga bachooLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29angelina285-lovestory-maanmeet1sona-rai

-lovestory- IF-Rockerz
-lovestory-
-lovestory-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

LOL

savi meri jaan itna zulm mat kar sona per.............arjun???????????  nahi sona tumhe kaun chahiye wo bolo.............Tongue

sona bolegi guru chaiye...love triangle banjayega roopa..nahi nahi rec triangle...ROFL debi bhi hai naLOLLOL

yeh tum nahi yeh hum kya karra hai..chal sablog wapas aajao...LOLLOLjaha jaatha hai waha ghar basalethe hai D'ohkya yarLOL
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285sona-raimaanmeet1BatameezDil

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

I never knew he was with someone else called debina,till now I really thought may be there is something b/w GC and DD coz they really go very well together but by watching that segment I must say that GC loves Debina  just like MAAN loves his GEET,all the best to them what else we can say.....................

Absoluv

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

LOL

debi bohot sweet hai uske sath mai mil bant lon ge guru ko bas sona ki setting ho jaye wo compromise nahi kare gi ROFLROFL uff ye JA ki complication D'ohLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285-lovestory-maanmeet1sona-rai

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

dear pehlay se booked logoon ke voteAngrysoch le DRIVER KHUCH BHI KER SAKTA HAIWink

Edited by sona-rai - 27 January 2011 at 7:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285-lovestory-maanmeet1

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti200

Originally posted by pisces_pisces

well i did coz i love gurmeet as much as i love maan...he is as loyal and in love like maan is....m glad debina is soo lucky and so is he :)

Absolutely, I agree and respect GC's private life and love. But, is it necessary to put forth their private togetherness in public all the time, to an extent that we are fedup watching them together. Many stars are loyal to their real life love, but they don't go around showing their affection in public all the time.

the point that everyne misses is that all real life jodis r interviewed and publicized by these shows,all the famous ones and while many might not like gurmeet and debina's jodi,there r many who love their pair,its not a case of showing off,the programme approaches the actors and why would they not agree to do it?many real life couples r shown and much more-i remember hiten gauri were shown in tv shows all the time,not becoz of their onscreen characters but becoz of their relationship,even now they r shown when they r not doing any show,no one has any problem with it becoz everyone loves them together,and becoz sm people don't like to see debina with gurmeet,whenever they r shown on tv,they r accused of flaunting their love.hrithik and suzanne,shahrukh-gauri, abhishek-ash,kareena-saif-what about them?don't they flaunt their lv in public then?i lv hrithik-suzanne but fact is fact,and i don't like him less for that,what matters to me is how he performs on screen-same with GC.even i am not a GC-DB fan,but i don't get irritated when they r shown on tv as i know all well known real couples are publicized in a similar way.

BatameezDil

Go to top