Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

sry if i offend anyone bt who is anyone to think if DB is old or young for GC????????? do u think d same way for ur elder sis, mom n all???????? who says dat if a woman is elder den she should not b loved and if a gal is young even if she is not good den she should b loved??????

if ur mom-sis n ur friends r loved like dat u will b happiest person on earth den y having problem vd someone's personal life????????

aisa kehne wale log pyar ko samajhte nahi hai.......n jis chiz ki samajh na ho pls refrain urself for commenting on dat.......its not d physical appearance(she is good in dis department).........its about how u support ur love, stand by his side thru thick n thin..........not just like him or drool over him coz he is hot...........

i will make my self very clear here............i like DD she is fab bt she is not d ultimate beauty too..........us se bhi bahot achche hai jaise she is better den few..........so would u just insult her by saying dis????? 

completely agree wid you roopa...

why ppl why ur waisting ur energy for this nautanki of gc-db====kale katam dukhan band .
stop reacting till then nautanki will be full on who cares if they eat pizza or puri.
lets enjoy geet.
dd has a class we should respect her since she doesn't do all this drama she is more descent than these so called nautanki baz free publicity jodi.
always GC wants to promote db arey katam karo film shaddi kar kae the end karo -------bahut pakk chukhe hum bas GC stop db bhajan ðŸ˜¡marry her and live us alone.
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: summi16

HATE THE OLD WOMAN. HATE HER. DRASHTI IS 10000000 TIMES MORE BEAUTIFUL

BatameezDil thumbnail
Originally posted by: jshaila

why ppl why ur waisting ur energy for this nautanki of gc-db====kale katam dukhan band .

stop reacting till then nautanki will be full on who cares if they eat pizza or puri.
lets enjoy geet.
dd has a class we should respect her since she doesn't do all this drama she is more descent than these so called nautanki baz free publicity jodi.
always GC wants to promote db arey katam karo film shaddi kar kae the end karo -------bahut pakk chukhe hum bas GC stop db bhajan ðŸ˜¡marry her and live us alone.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
why crying yaar ....who cares abt them .....he thinks if we love maan we will love GC with his DB too ðŸ˜† .....gosh i m still rofling abt debi anuty's dialogue jab unko ignore karta hai to mujhe bahut accha lagta hai ðŸ¤£

she has openly showed today how jealous she is ....she proved she does all this khulam khula drama/ leak personal pics like goa etc to make his fans jealous ðŸ¤£

she is living in a dream ðŸ¤£
BatameezDil thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

why crying yaar ....who cares abt them .....he thinks if we love maan we will love GC with his DB too ðŸ˜† .....gosh i m still rofling abt debi anuty's dialogue jab unko ignore karta hai to mujhe bahut accha lagta hai ðŸ¤£

she has openly showed today how jealous she is ....she proved she does all this khulam khula drama/ leak personal pics like goa etc to make his fans jealous ðŸ¤£and here u are wid ur jalay kutay comments...seriously get a life😳
she is living in a dream ðŸ¤£

Edited by jalparii_h2o - 13 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

the point that everyne misses is that all real life jodis r interviewed and publicized by these shows,all the famous ones and while many might not like gurmeet and debina's jodi,there r many who love their pair,its not a case of showing off,the programme approaches the actors and why would they not agree to do it?many real life couples r shown and much more-i remember hiten gauri were shown in tv shows all the time,not becoz of their onscreen characters but becoz of their relationship,even now they r shown when they r not doing any show,no one has any problem with it becoz everyone loves them together,and becoz sm people don't like to see debina with gurmeet,whenever they r shown on tv,they r accused of flaunting their love.hrithik and suzanne,shahrukh-gauri, abhishek-ash,kareena-saif-what about them?don't they flaunt their lv in public then?i lv hrithik-suzanne but fact is fact,and i don't like him less for that,what matters to me is how he performs on screen-same with GC.even i am not a GC-DB fan,but i don't get irritated when they r shown on tv as i know all well known real couples are publicized in a similar way.

I respect your POV. I don't hate GC and Debi together and I am no one to judge their personal life. There is an extent to which any of the above mentioned couples flaunt their personal life. I don't think I would like it even if any other couple go to an extent these two did. KarwachaW*H on national TV? There is nothing wrong in showing you care for someone, but it is too much to take if you are constantly trying to say the same thing over and over again. It looks like he/ they are trying to convince/prove someone of their love. Now sometimes I do feel like is GC trying to convince us or himself that he loves Debi or anyone else. Just my POV. No offence please.
Edited by preeti200 - 13 years ago
anju.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sry .. me the last to join the club... can i join the club???

abt GC, frankly speakng,... Ab i luv him a lot., hez my dream man..

But truth is tat, b4 ghsp i'av seen him n ramayana and  pati patni aur woh. But i nvr lvd him durng tat time. so it means i luv GC as maan, so mein maan se pyar karthi hoon, maan ki har bath se mujhe pyar hai..
And abt GC, he has alrdy said tat in real lyf he is entirly diff frm maan. so GC kabhi maan nehi ban sakthe.. Mujhe lagtha hai hum sab ko maan se pyar hai GC se nehi. To phir kyun uske aur DB ke peeche pade ho??

GC aur DB ko jo kana hai wo unke marzi hai.. Hum sab ko hamari pyari geet se relatd scenes dekna chaiye...
oO-Kaju-Oo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
after watching SBB & SBS segment I can tell youwhat I think hmm...
it was a great decision for both to became actors...they love to act :)
Edited by oO-Kaju-Oo - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! seems battle ground out here....😲

anyways i love Maan & MaanEet thats all i can say .