Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I Hv not Watched SBS .who else??

artisticrafia Goldie
artisticrafia
artisticrafia

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
CryCryCry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well this z ma thinkinggg...i dont know abt u guys???

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

truthtellerkdg129anjalireddyy84Mounchyuntamedtigress-MaanEetLover-kasuuuuAbsoluv-lazybee-blackb28

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
join the club dear i cudnt bear to watch tat crap u know wat???Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

artisticrafiaanjalireddyy84gurpreet28EvashAbsoluv

untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakhan98

CryCryCry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well this z ma thinkinggg...i dont know abt u guys???
my dreams shatterd mannnnnn im  really pissed off rite nowAngryAngryAngryAngry dis was a limit

artisticrafiaanjalireddyy84gurpreet28Absoluvblackb28

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
hum sath sath hain...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

artisticrafiagurpreet28untamedtigressEvashAmiiishmacho_muffin-lazybee-AbsoluvSerendipity..rani-luckiblackb28InfinitedreamsSara_DONT_ASK

untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

hum sath sath hain...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
inkay saat saat kay chakkar mien hum pakk gaye hain ok you two are in love bas khattam karo abhi you guys not only ones fed up ov dis show off all the time i cant stand it anymoreLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLSilly wat are we supposed to do party all the time kay aj kitni time ILU/ULMe bola hahahahaDancingParty

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

optimismanjalireddyy84gurpreet28artisticrafiaAmiiish-Sangs-Absoluvshonuublackb28Infinitedreams

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
well i did coz i love gurmeet as much as i love maan...he is as loyal and in love like maan is....m glad debina is soo lucky and so is he :)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiKoniartisticrafiakumari3Cutee999..VeenaGcian...Kiran.AbsoluvAmoureuxXSilentPrayersXBul3Sara_DONT_ASKpickachu

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
well i watched it as the topic was maan ke pyar ka pizza but it was about gurmeet and debina.i am not fan of gurmeet debina but maan and geet's but that was nice segement guru making pizza for his love.i don't think there's anything to be upset in there .

AbsoluvSilentsoul.Kiran.Amoureuxpickachu

mono123 Goldie
mono123
mono123

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
i didnt either im not trying to be offensive or anything i hope they say happy but i just cat see them together thats why i dint watch cuz i knew i would be annoyed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84gurpreet28AbsoluvAmoureux

Go to top