The only enjoyable show.

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
For me, atleast, KMH is the only enjoyable show. Not just on Imagine, but on all GECs. Well, am a teenager, so may be that's the reason. 😆 But generally too, i find this show good n enjoyable. The major reasons being:
1) Inspite of being a Ekta Kapoor's show, it's not melodramatic! In fact, it doesn't even feel like it's made by Ekta. 😆 If one compares her other shows with KMH, then KMH is comparatively very light hearted. ( No offence meant to her other shows.😳 )

2) It's look n theme is young. Thank god there are shows on TV for teenagers as well! 😆 Or else, it's either Saas Bahu or Violence or Village, you get to watch these days.

3) This seems to be the only Ekta show which doesn't drag 'too much'. ( In my opinion) 😳

4) There's an added advantage with this show n it's fans. And that is that Karan Kritika are a real life couple. 😳 That's why their romantic scenes look ever better, 'coz their off screen love increases the intensity of their on screen romance! ☺️

5) Last but not the least ; and a very 'common' trend seen these days. (Atleast that's what i have noticed) - There ARE few other rom-coms too on TV. And the couple there look equally adorable. BUT the storyline (god knows whether it can even be called a 'story') there is PATHETIC! 🤢 Along with romance, one needs a good story too to compel the viewers to continue watching their show. But these other run-of-the-mill shows have NO story to start with. And here i am really happy that this show is handled by Balaji. Their shows do drag n even get vexing to watch sometimes. But they HAVE a story.So, when they re -bounce, the result is too good to resist watching. 😉

And i didn't say all this 'coz of the new promo. 😆 Just stated the facts. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally true...i love this show
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u r ryt.......... ditto frm ma side 😊
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeha totally agree in My world comes KMH first then Geet only to good show how are whort to see
khalida4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@SHIPRA_S: I AGREEEEEEEEE WITH EVERY WORD U HAVE SPOKEN........REALLLLY KMH IS THE ONLY SHOW I WATCH N ITS THE ONLY SHOW I ENJOY ALOTTTTTTTT N MAKES ME FEEL SAD,HAPPY,ROMANTIC,FUNNY N SOOOOOOOO MORE I CAN'T EXPLAIN........
LUVVVVVVV KMH N KARANIKA.........
wida thumbnail
at the mometn definately
KMH is only show that is interest and that i like watching
and waiting everyday to watch episode
its different than other show
style..no typicall stuff
akashpansari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
❤️totally agree wid u....kmh nd only kmhhhhhhhhhh❤️
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u.luved ur post.kmh is d best.
gemini1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kmh is most rocking show on television!!!!!!!
N karan lukss so adorable............luv him!!!!!!
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
xctly u stole my words!
dis s d best show!
n i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee ARJUHI!