India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

The only enjoyable show.

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
For me, atleast, KMH is the only enjoyable show. Not just on Imagine, but on all GECs. Well, am a teenager, so may be that's the reason. LOL But generally too, i find this show good n enjoyable. The major reasons being:
1) Inspite of being a Ekta Kapoor's show, it's not melodramatic! In fact, it doesn't even feel like it's made by Ekta. LOL If one compares her other shows with KMH, then KMH is comparatively very light hearted. ( No offence meant to her other shows.Embarrassed )

2) It's look n theme is young. Thank god there are shows on TV for teenagers as well! LOL Or else, it's either Saas Bahu or Violence or Village, you get to watch these days. Ouch

3) This seems to be the only Ekta show which doesn't drag 'too much'. ( In my opinion) Embarrassed

4) There's an added advantage with this show n it's fans. And that is that Karan Kritika are a real life couple. Embarrassed That's why their romantic scenes look ever better, 'coz their off screen love increases the intensity of their on screen romance! Blushing

5) Last but not the least ; and a very 'common' trend seen these days. (Atleast that's what i have noticed) - There ARE few other rom-coms too on TV. And the couple there look equally adorable. BUT the storyline (god knows whether it can even be called a 'story') there is PATHETIC! Dead Along with romance, one needs a good story too to compel the viewers to continue watching their show. But these other run-of-the-mill shows have NO story to start with. And here i am really happy that this show is handled by Balaji. Their shows do drag n even get vexing to watch sometimes. But they HAVE a story.So, when they re -bounce, the result is too good to resist watching. Wink

And i didn't say all this 'coz of the new promo. LOL Just stated the facts. Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-gemini1217khalida4utanu111aHarpreet.Mangelina285ekdoteencharAnkitaKaranwida

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
totally true...i love this show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_SAnkitaKaran

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
u r ryt.......... ditto frm ma side Smile

Shipra_SAnkitaKaran

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Yeha totally agree in My world comes KMH first then Geet only to good show how are whort to see

Shipra_SAnkitaKaran

khalida4u Senior Member
khalida4u
khalida4u

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
@SHIPRA_S: I AGREEEEEEEEE WITH EVERY WORD U HAVE SPOKEN........REALLLLY KMH IS THE ONLY SHOW I WATCH N ITS THE ONLY SHOW I ENJOY ALOTTTTTTTT N MAKES ME FEEL SAD,HAPPY,ROMANTIC,FUNNY N SOOOOOOOO MORE I CAN'T EXPLAIN........
LUVVVVVVV KMH N KARANIKA.........

Shipra_SAnkitaKaran

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
at the mometn definately
KMH is only show that is interest and that i like watching
and waiting everyday to watch episode
its different than other show
style..no typicall stuff

Shipra_SAnkitaKaran

akashpansari Groupbie
akashpansari
akashpansari

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hearttotally agree wid u....kmh nd only kmhhhhhhhhhhHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u.luved ur post.kmh is d best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index