Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Enough is enough (Page 9)

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9991

I will not reply to any post,because SOME salyana's fans post one liners and run away,and we sushita fans keep on explaining them but in vain because those one liner topic makers vanish away some where, anyways i dont have anything against any contestant or fans,i am just very upset with SOME salyana fans who are frequently making hate topics on sushita,if someone will go on bashing your favourites without any reason wont you feel upset and irritated :-(
p.s i have nothing against salyana fans,i just want to request SOME salyana fans who have been making frequent hate topics on sushita which is no way related to dance to please stop it nothing else :-)
no dont worry im not gonna leave
can u tell me where did u get all these "facts" about salyaana fans gettin jealous and blah blah from?

realitytv Senior Member
realitytv
realitytv

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
9991 did you get your facts from confidential sourcesLOLLOLLOL
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

atleast a reason for saying that could be given nyways the people who do click like on that TS post aren't really the ones who get upset abt salyaana fans clicking like on sushita posts (on purpose ???) 

@ nadz i think she meant most do, i know you aren't one so dont be sad nyways if she  probably gave names then she would be bashed, but majority do seem to 
LOL tht wouldnt be a logic reason

yeh well now why are u makin assumptions of wht TS actually meant
she clearly says Salyaana fans are sayin this and tht ... things tht she has invented it from no where cuz we have never said tht
so of curs all salyaana fans are gonna get offended
see very honestly i dont find logic in what some salyaana fans have been saying ankita has an attitude but no reason given Confused expect sushita fans to agree wiht them even thoguh they have loved/followed them for 2 yrs +  some peopel should also see that we strongly feel that peopel are inventing this attitude thing to put naki down and giev their favs a betetr chance of winning
ya well hw can you think that wihtout finding out if whta i said is true or not
and ofcourse sushita fans will be offended i myself havent bashed salyaana so do i deserve to be offended?? neither do others who haven bashed more thne them does ankita deserve to be talked bat like tht esp wen salyaana get on fine with her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytv

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikitagmc

title was sushita cuz it was about sushita lol
wht if i say about sushita? no matter wht channels says to them sushita are involved in it so of curs im gonna talk about them

i didnt find it necessary to say its channel doin it cuz i found it obvious .. the first sentence was tht i didnt wanna offend their fans but the highlight htey are gettin is annoyin ... doesnt tht imply a blame on the cameras rather than sushita

but then i had to edit it cuz all ppl tend to read between lines... and extra clarification is needed

@bold

Ekta, I can only request you to phrase your posts in a way that your real thoughts become clear. In a forum like this one, even something that isn't minutely clear tends to give rise to misunderstandings. Saying that 'I didn't mean it that way' later, somewhere becomes pointless, especially when people have already fallen for what you wrote but didn't mean to say- after all they don't know na what is going on in your mind? I'm requesting this in all fairness and with all politeness, to avoid any controversies in the future. It happened earlier in the 'Being honest' thread also.

wht happened in the being honest???
tht had nothin to do with controversies lol

well yeh topic was about sushita so i named sushita .

In the being honest thread, someone wrote 'Sushant ankita should not be voted for cos they didn't attend Republic day shoot. You responded 'I get what you mean' or something like that. When Lunza questioned you and started explaining, you said you didn't mean it that way.

Similarily there was one post with all wrong info about Sushant- trying to make him look overconfident and arrogant- you said I agree. And now you say you like Sushant.

Let me make it clear, I'm not trying to blame you-  I'm saying that one must be careful while writing something on a public forum cos it might get misinterpreted- as it is happening again and again on this forum. You might mean something but due to your comments people might misunderstand. After that giving explanations and convincing people becomes difficult- and you cannot blame people for misunderstanding you also. Situation on the forum is very volatile and we must evaluate our words before we write. This is what I feel, and this is what I would suggest you as a friend. (If you consider me one)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 9991

For God sake leave ankita and sushant in peace... Every now and then there is a hate post made about ankita/ sushant/sushita .... and especially from salman and yana fans, salyana fans have a grudge on ankita because that day both ankita and salman were in danger zone but salman got out but come on its not ankita's fault that they got out & they have a dislike towards Sushant because he is the best dancer on the show! so how is it his fault that he dances well..... For God sake you have Salyana's AT plz go their and appericiate them why are you all after Sushita.... We can also make hate topics on Salyana but we sushita fans refrain from bashing them...
finally being a die hard sushita fan,i want ankita & sushant in finals and i want sushant to win and lift the trophy and ankita to join him and two of them celebrating sushant's victory very hard.....
pls dont bash without any factsOuch

@bold ... can u tell when someone said somethin about ankita Confused .... we never said a word about her .. yes we did say its scripted and stupid channel but never even mentioned ankita in it ... i dont even rmr tht ankita was in bottom with yaana

@2nd bold ... oh god ... again when did we deny hes the best dancer there .. yes he is the best male dancer there and he deserves to win ... ive always said if salyaana werent there then he should win

pls dont invent things .... u are clearly bashin salyaana fans hereConfused

you want sushant to win .. good .. i want salyaana to win but dont worry if he wins we still will think tht a deserving contestant won jhalak

Firstly I had no intention of coming up here and speaking as enough have already been said.

But to clarify things,

It was you who started to say about Ankita have attitude from your sources and later it was you only who said I don't wanna comment on it as I don't them personally.

Remember this thread,

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1591822&TPN=2

Now even on "being honest" thread who were seeing one post was been instigated against Sushant and Ankita about the carp,but instead of neglecting you said I agree. Was that needed don't you know then that Sushant and Ankita fans will come to support them,then after coming we get see post saying gosh these fans.

I have no problem if dancing part of Sushant or Ankita is discussed,but I always noticed you have kind of problem which Sushant presence more,if you are not interested in person don't make post on them,but instead you make post on them and expect his fans to be silent. I have seen how hurt you were when Salaman was bashed about his "fake injury" didn't Nikita and Lunza support you guys infact I have these two visiting AT's trying to peace out things saying all contestant are good,but no you some where make post which hurts them it may be not done intentionally,but it doesn't look like that.

For what ever intention this topic maker has made this post is wrong,but you can surely see how many people have been hurt by these negative post happening in forum,so this should make realize that may be we shouldn't be doing this.

P.S We may fight for Sushant/Ankita/Salman/Yana but all these are temporary,so why do want to argue on silly things instead we can enjoy because I have seen none of contestant fans are that bad to give gaalis to family or member like few fan members as of now I have never come across and I'm sure we will not also,so lets enjoy and make forum fun instead of picking personal stuffs about celebs. 

Edited by nishr - 27 January 2011 at 11:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvCuteCherry..yajnaseni..lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
ekta , maybe not all ( and i dont agree with the generalisation at all) , but quite a lot of SalYana fans have made negative posts about ankita (either that , or one liners like "i agree" )..and seriously  you want names ?
I can give quite a few names , but already the atmosphere has become so toxic ... so i am going to refrain..

I repeat - I know for a fact that sushant's dancing has been praised by SalYana fans .. I have no issues when sushant/ankita are criticized constructively for their dance .. I have problems with negative personal remarks ..

Some posts have been just plain offensive and in poor taste.. like the recent one in "sushita thread" which was posted by a SalYana fan ..
Again , I REPEAT I have no problem with the posts of ALL SalYana fans , just those who make negative personal remarks..

Edited by lunza - 27 January 2011 at 11:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0594realitytvCuteCherry

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Its really very sad...taht all these negative posts are only written about the actors who are really down to earth,happy go lucky people..I am not that big fan of Ankita or anything...but one thing which I really find wierd is..why are always people..who are you know..far away from such controversies etc etc are only targetted?ConfusedI mean...I saw posts regarding Ragini,Ankita,Sushant,Salman..I mean.utter crap is written about them..but when u see JDJ...they come...dance...do their job..and go back..no tantrums..no nothing...then why are we fighting like this?..Its pretty wierd that till now...nothing has been written against Shekhar Suman and all..who pretty seem to be overconfident and blaah..Dead...Even i think..that the forum has become a warzone nowadays..cant there be peace in ANY REALITY SHOW FORUMS in IF?Ouch*sigh*

I love each and every word of what you have written. This is precisely what I myself wrote on that thread that called Sushant and Ankita arrogant.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvlunzaYusBeeTani91

Go to top