Enough is enough (Page 8)

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
btw
back to TS ....
givin false facts isnt right
so either they give names or else we will tend to think tht TS is referrin to all salyaana fans which is not true

for gods sake we are NOT jealous of sushant ufff .. we are happy with his work and he deserves to win .. how many times are we gonna repeat this

hence here goes another need of clarification

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvCuteCherrylunza

realitytv Senior Member
realitytv
realitytv

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL for hakkaLOLLOLLOLLOL  I think ankita would love you.
gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Guys calm down let them say what they want to.
They make a warning topic even before somebody says anything to Salman that he is faking his injury just cause they can't bear seeing people talk wrong about Salman and they expect us to stay quiet after they create their atrocious topics about Sushita LOL

Sushant does not deserve to be in the show WackoAnkita is arrogant even Sushant is Wacko I dont even understand how they come up with this stuff? Are they watching the same show that we are? LOL

Salman would have been happy if you all would have created even half of these much topics for him praising Embarrassed rather then Sushita this and that Wacko 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvCuteCherry

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by 9991

For God sake leave ankita and sushant in peace... Every now and then there is a hate post made about ankita/ sushant/sushita .... and especially from salman and yana fans, salyana fans have a grudge on ankita because that day both ankita and salman were in danger zone but salman got out but come on its not ankita's fault that they got out & they have a dislike towards Sushant because he is the best dancer on the show! so how is it his fault that he dances well..... For God sake you have Salyana's AT plz go their and appericiate them why are you all after Sushita.... We can also make hate topics on Salyana but we sushita fans refrain from bashing them...
finally being a die hard sushita fan,i want ankita & sushant in finals and i want sushant to win and lift the trophy and ankita to join him and two of them celebrating sushant's victory very hard.....

hi

im a salman yaana fan but i'v always rooted for sushant from da beginin. im not bluffin here statin dat im a fan of sushant cz i doubt if anybody would believe dat but i dont wanna  proove it here

i feel it's wrong to label a group of fans like dis. im sorry but im very sad and hurt after readin dis post

i have always supported sushita whenevr dere were negative posts in da past. i'v been watchin dem since PR started and i'v always appreciated their work. not only me, even all salyaana fans did da same. but rite now i feel very upset with da way things are goin on in da forum.. 

@bold
yup im gonna stick to salman & yaana's AT from here on and comment only on neutral posts. i hope u are happy dear...

alvida
very sad salyaana fan

@Nadz: Listen girl, if I wanted I could have pressed like button on the first post in the thread like others and gone. But I didn't, cos I too didn't like the fact that due to some bad posts by some SalYana fans, all SalYana fans are being categorized and bashed. Similarily I didn't want that this one post by ONE SUSHITA FAN should be assumed as being the sentiments of ALL SUSHITA FANS- please do not assume that we are all against SalYana fans- I most certainly am not. I stepped into this thread as a peacemaker, and to tell SalYana fans, that in NO WAY ARE WE AGAINST SALYANA or their fans,  we are only against those who type instigatory posts and run away. I only came up to put out stand properly and in better words, and I believe Lunza is doing that too, cos we DO NOT want any negativity on the forum between the fangroups, and to express that we do not stop you from criticizing our favourites, as long as it is done peacefully and in a nice manner. We do not want any SalYana fan to stop coming into Sushant-Ankita's AT and vice-versa.

If you are hurt by ONE post of 9991, then I hope that numerous posts by me and Lunza will get some consideration at least, and you will not leave the AT or stop interacting with us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaanlunzaYusBee

9991 Senior Member

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I will not reply to any post,because SOME salyana's fans post one liners and run away,and we sushita fans keep on explaining them but in vain because those one liner topic makers vanish away some where, anyways i dont have anything against any contestant or fans,i am just very upset with SOME salyana fans who are frequently making hate topics on sushita,if someone will go on bashing your favourites without any reason wont you feel upset and irritated :-(
p.s i have nothing against salyana fans,i just want to request SOME salyana fans who have been making frequent hate topics on sushita which is no way related to dance to please stop it nothing else :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytv

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

atleast a reason for saying that could be given nyways the people who do click like on that TS post aren't really the ones who get upset abt salyaana fans clicking like on sushita posts (on purpose ???) 

@ nadz i think she meant most do, i know you aren't one so dont be sad nyways if she  probably gave names then she would be bashed, but majority do seem to 
LOL tht wouldnt be a logic reason

yeh well now why are u makin assumptions of wht TS actually meant
she clearly says Salyaana fans are sayin this and tht ... things tht she has invented it from no where cuz we have never said tht
so of curs all salyaana fans are gonna get offended
realitytv Senior Member
realitytv
realitytv

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

hakka is one hackerLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Ankita cannot dance has to be the story of today..  Crazy hacker. 

Go to top