Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Enough is enough (Page 7)

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9991

For God sake leave ankita and sushant in peace... Every now and then there is a hate post made about ankita/ sushant/sushita .... and especially from salman and yana fans, salyana fans have a grudge on ankita because that day both ankita and salman were in danger zone but salman got out but come on its not ankita's fault that they got out & they have a dislike towards Sushant because he is the best dancer on the show! so how is it his fault that he dances well..... For God sake you have Salyana's AT plz go their and appericiate them why are you all after Sushita.... We can also make hate topics on Salyana but we sushita fans refrain from bashing them...
finally being a die hard sushita fan,i want ankita & sushant in finals and i want sushant to win and lift the trophy and ankita to join him and two of them celebrating sushant's victory very hard.....

hi

im a salman yaana fan but i'v always rooted for sushant from da beginin. im not bluffin here statin dat im a fan of sushant cz i doubt if anybody would believe dat but i dont wanna  proove it here

i feel it's wrong to label a group of fans like dis. im sorry but im very sad and hurt after readin dis post

i have always supported sushita whenevr dere were negative posts in da past. i'v been watchin dem since PR started and i'v always appreciated their work. not only me, even all salyaana fans did da same. but rite now i feel very upset with da way things are goin on in da forum.. 

@bold
yup im gonna stick to salman & yaana's AT from here on and comment only on neutral posts. i hope u are happy dear...

alvida
very sad salyaana fan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

No dear, the post which broke the camel's post was an extremely negative post which said that Sushant is arrogant ' why- cos he wanted Ankita (his close buddy/GF) to come back but not Salman Yana. (Quite obvious) Surprisingly, nothing was written against Ragini who said she wanted Krushna to come back.

And Ankita was called arrogant bcos she said 'I'm the best' as a JOKE.  The fact that she said 'Salman yana are very good and deserved to come back' was clearly IGNORED. Tell me, are these valid reasons? When we tried to discuss topic maker ran away. Others clicked like under that negative post and even said I agree- despite all that we had written- not even discussed it.

yes we clicked LIKE on over exageratin posts just like others click LIKE on this TS post which is filled with lies about salyaana fans Dead

Anjaani_Dastaan

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvAnjaani_Dastaaninfinity00bonnefillelunzaTani91

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

title was sushita cuz it was about sushita lol
wht if i say about sushita? no matter wht channels says to them sushita are involved in it so of curs im gonna talk about them

i didnt find it necessary to say its channel doin it cuz i found it obvious .. the first sentence was tht i didnt wanna offend their fans but the highlight htey are gettin is annoyin ... doesnt tht imply a blame on the cameras rather than sushita

but then i had to edit it cuz all ppl tend to read between lines... and extra clarification is needed

@bold

Ekta, I can only request you to phrase your posts in a way that your real thoughts become clear. In a forum like this one, even something that isn't minutely clear tends to give rise to misunderstandings. Saying that 'I didn't mean it that way' later, somewhere becomes pointless, especially when people have already fallen for what you wrote but didn't mean to say- after all they don't know na what is going on in your mind? I'm requesting this in all fairness and with all politeness, to avoid any controversies in the future. It happened earlier in the 'Being honest' thread also.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvlunza-Priya-

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
atleast a reason for saying that could be given nyways the people who do click like on that TS post aren't really the ones who get upset abt salyaana fans clicking like on sushita posts (on purpose ???) 

@ nadz i think she meant most do, i know you aren't one so dont be sad nyways if she  probably gave names then she would be bashed, but majority do seem to 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvlunza

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by ekta_salman

title was sushita cuz it was about sushita lol
wht if i say about sushita? no matter wht channels says to them sushita are involved in it so of curs im gonna talk about them

i didnt find it necessary to say its channel doin it cuz i found it obvious .. the first sentence was tht i didnt wanna offend their fans but the highlight htey are gettin is annoyin ... doesnt tht imply a blame on the cameras rather than sushita

but then i had to edit it cuz all ppl tend to read between lines... and extra clarification is needed

@bold

Ekta, I can only request you to phrase your posts in a way that your real thoughts become clear. In a forum like this one, even something that isn't minutely clear tends to give rise to misunderstandings. Saying that 'I didn't mean it that way' later, somewhere becomes pointless, especially when people have already fallen for what you wrote but didn't mean to say- after all they don't know na what is going on in your mind? I'm requesting this in all fairness and with all politeness, to avoid any controversies in the future. It happened earlier in the 'Being honest' thread also.

wht happened in the being honest???
tht had nothin to do with controversies lol

well yeh topic was about sushita so i named sushita .
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
ekta wouldnt it be more approprate if title was
why is channel doing this-sushita or channel and its ways something like that

realitytv

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top