-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

can salyaana fans reply to the post

it would be nice to know if they want to make peace atleast
reply to wht?
ppl are makin false facts about us when since the very first day we have respected sushants work

it seems like salyaana fans are against sushita fans when its not like
vice versa i dont know tho
just saw this now... a post i made that was quoted above will post it again if u cnt find
and see the false facts thing is also true for ankita attitude. and  sushants work maybe but posts abt ankita's character havent been respectful
basically i said cna both fan groups try their best to ened the misunderstanding by not making comparision mosts or posting negative stuff bt peoples characters when msot probably dont veen know them personally and dont have evidence  or as a last option maybe just not comemnt bat each other at all if other stuff is impossible this happens in dmg forum but its best not to do this if an agreement cnt be made

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvCuteCherrylunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

why did all salyaana fans disappear just when we tried to end the war zone?  i find tht pretty weird

no we did not leave dont worry we are not one liner posts like TS

If you are referring to 9991 , the TS has made another post in this thread , apart from the first one ... so nope , the TS hasnt run away .. and neither has she made one line post ..
and btw , it is pretty late here in india .. ( i am assuming she is from india ..) it is 12:15 ... so maybe she just went to get some sleep ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytv-Priya-

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

why did all salyaana fans disappear just when we tried to end the war zone?  i find tht pretty weird

see no offense to you but this post was quite instigating too Embarrassed cn we try not to raise fingers on each toher agree you probs think sushita fans do it too but cn we try and break the cycle ?

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 27 January 2011 at 11:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytv

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
ekta, i mean this post plz do read it

can both salyaana and sushita fans come to an agreement thta atleast most follow i doubt some people will but if majority do thne thats better then barely anything right
if some newbies/groupbies dont then plz dont think both groups of fans tht no1 is trying but it would be nice if we could end this

p.s. idk if u read the note in the at but if u did and it seemed like you werent welcome then you are but not if the attitude thing is mentioned and posts are completely clean from what people may consider bashing

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

If you are referring to 9991 , the TS has made another post in this thread , apart from the first one ... so nope , the TS hasnt run away .. and neither has she made one line post ..
and btw , it is pretty late here in india .. ( i am assuming she is from india ..) it is 12:15 ... so maybe she just went to get some sleep ...
TS said im not gonna quote anyone
why?
when we salyaana fans come to say whts she sayin is not true shes like im not gonna quote anyone
wht does tht mean?
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
can we drop this TS arguement?
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

ekta, i mean this post plz do read it

can both salyaana and sushita fans come to an agreement thta atleast most follow i doubt some people will but if majority do thne thats better then barely anything right
if some newbies/groupbies dont then plz dont think both groups of fans tht no1 is trying but it would be nice if we could end this

p.s. idk if u read the note in the at but if u did and it seemed like you werent welcome then you are but not if the attitude thing is mentioned and posts are completely clean from what people may consider bashing

its not to do with salyaana and sushita fans its just tht i think all the active members are either sushita fans or salyaana fans LOL 
its not right to write SALYAANA fans say this and tht ... tht means its referring to everyone

and yes from my side im off from now on
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lunza

TS said im not gonna quote anyone
why?
when we salyaana fans come to say whts she sayin is not true shes like im not gonna quote anyone
wht does tht mean?

well , you spoke about TS making a one liner post which is not true , ..and as for the rest .. i gave you my reasons .. anyways as priya says .. lets stop this discussion about the TS.. 

Go to top