Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

i agree with ur point that there shouldnt be any hate post 
but the person that wrote that topic did NOT mean intend insult u guys at ALL 

Infact she later impied that iwas the channels fault  and not aankita or Sushants 

[/QUOTE] the title was abt sushita why didnt she make it more obvious before ediitng her post thta it was for the channel even her title clearly talked bat sushita not the channel a title is supposed to be an indication abt what the topic is abt so obv ppl are going to think that even after they edit it it'll still give an impression that this is what they meant

plus sushita aren't the only celebs show close to each other and there is NOTHING wrong in hugging not like their snogging 😕 even salyaana hug each other many times
even daya vrushali are shown to be close to each other (just giving examples)

realitytv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Good, you are watching selectively. I will follow you to watch selectively.
Why do people call them Sushita here? It is one step ahead of what even JDJ could not doing.
Keep in mind they are not partner on the show, they are two contestants partner with other choreographers

Because we all know them as Sushita.  Is that another offense?????  I saw people referring to Sushant and Shampa as ShUmpa. 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Infact she later impied that iwas the channels fault  and not aankita or Sushants 

I don't know about others, but I'm not speaking of Ekta's Sushita post. I'm speaking of other hate posts that have been frequenting the forum nowadays- saying sushant is arrogant (without any reason), ankita is maha arrogant (without any proper reason), Sushant is overconfident (with all wrong facts given)., Sushant is unpatriotic and people should not vote for him (judgemental to the core and very negative)Then when I try to discuss POLITELY, they don't reply and run away.

It's the same as happened with Salman when he got injured. The TS made one bad comment and ran away. You wrote a clarification post in advance about his injury so that people wouldn't point fingers again, remember? Even then I had complimented you that it was a good idea, yaad aaya?

priya185 thumbnail
one more thing it feel as if ppl are targetting her like ksg was targetted last season (not a fan of him but still)
its a req to atleast not make fans feel like that nd if you wnat to discuss attitude wouldnt it be best to pm your friends and keep it out of the jdj forum completely its just like hw people called yaana stuff in the beginnign did anyone of salyaana fans like that?
no! so plz me respectful to sushita/ankita fans too  
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh my god! 
forget i said anything forget it! forget it! forget it! 

I try making peace and this shit happens. 
I was trying to make you guys understand that we dont think Sushant is a bad dancer  and he very much does deserve to win. 
and i get attacked for that too.

Edited by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan - 13 years ago
realitytv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You keep referring about sushant whilst the hate is against sushita more Ankita so i get where you are coming from.😆😆😆😆
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If you read my post on the Sushita topic thats exactly what i said i said its normal for fans to defend there favorites and yes on that topic its fine its totally acceptable. Infact if you look at what people wrote about salmans fake injury we wrote our comments ON that thread itself. 

and we even made a thread to clear up the misconceptions of whats going on. 

but go to out on a edge and write something about salman and yaana on a different thread  is a whole nother level 

dear , whats happening now ? separate threads are being opened to discuss about sushita which reeks negativity .. thats why 9991 opened a new thread to request people not to post  negative personal about them ...
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I don't know about others, but I'm not speaking of Ekta's Sushita post. I'm speaking of other hate posts that have been frequenting the forum nowadays- saying sushant is arrogant (without any reason), ankita is maha arrogant (without any proper reason), Sushant is overconfident (with all wrong facts given)., Sushant is unpatriotic and people should not vote for him (judgemental to the core and very negative)Then when I try to discuss POLITELY, they don't reply and run away.

It's the same as happened with Salman when he got injured. The TS made one bad comment and ran away. You wrote a clarification post in advance about his injury so that people wouldn't point fingers again, remember? Even then I had complimented you that it was a good idea, yaad aaya?

okay honestly speaking i dont really know of any those topics because i choose not to look at hate posts because there really =/ well pointless

but i was referring to Ekta's because that topic apparently was the last straw to break the camels back. 

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh my god! 
forget i said anything forget it! forget it! forget it! 

I try making peace and this shit happens. 
I was trying to make you guys understand that we dont think Sushant is a bad dancer  and he very much does deserve to win. 
and i get attacked for that too.

Let me make it clear no one is attacking YOU. We clarified in the beginning that we are against this trend of pulling other contestants down by writing instigatory posts, cos it has been happening a lot in the forum nowadays. Like you, I'm also trying to make peace. Bas.

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

the title was abt sushita why didnt she make it more obvious before ediitng her post thta it was for the channel even her title clearly talked bat sushita not the channel a title is supposed to be an indication abt what the topic is abt so obv ppl are going to think that even after they edit it it'll still give an impression that this is what they meant

plus sushita aren't the only celebs show close to each other and there is NOTHING wrong in hugging not like their snogging 😕 even salyaana hug each other many times
even daya vrushali are shown to be close to each other (just giving examples)

title was sushita cuz it was about sushita lol
wht if i say about sushita? no matter wht channels says to them sushita are involved in it so of curs im gonna talk about them

i didnt find it necessary to say its channel doin it cuz i found it obvious .. the first sentence was tht i didnt wanna offend their fans but the highlight htey are gettin is annoyin ... doesnt tht imply a blame on the cameras rather than sushita

but then i had to edit it cuz all ppl tend to read between lines... and extra clarification is needed