nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

OH my god 

can we please use the saying 
and eye for an eye makes the world blind

forget it. 

do you realize how much shit gets written about salman  on a daily basis and i just them people talk. 
if you guys really believe nothing is wrong with Sushita then write ur constructive comments and leave it be. 

I know the topic maker intended to write about Sushita, but my point is it shouldn't happen about any contestant, not Salman, not Yana, not Mona, not anybody. The hate posts were becoming much too frequent. What is worse is that people click like button on those posts.

I totally agree with you that critiquing a celebs performance is acceptable but when it is about their personal lives or physical appearance that is so wrong.  It should not happen and that is exactly what is taking place.👎🏼  How is the color of Ankita's skin important to others?  All these references about judjes having faves are not helping because at the end of the day, their decision is final.👍🏼  We might not like it but we have to accept it.

I do not know who are "pretend Yansal" fans but i read articles and posts by their fans which were  very mean towards ankita and sushant.

Likfe I mentioned before, it is all about the celebs and their performances.  Very simple.  The hate and comparison and meaness need to stop.

It is very simple if they bring their own personal life to the show, people will talk about their personal life. Even this post is opened keeping their personal life in mind. If somebody say Salyana, it makes sense becuase they are partner and they are mentioned that way on the show. But since when Sushant and Ankita became partner on the show, why should they be called Shushita? Jab baat nikalti hai door talak jaati hai, one personal discussion create 10 more personal discussions. But yes, talking about look, color etc should be condemned.
realitytv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But it seems like it's an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.  If shyt is written about yansal, lets write shyt about sushita.  Very immature behavior
priya185 thumbnail
agree
nd one more thing hw can bashers not expect for the person they are a fan of to be bashed too
in that case tit for tat and you deserve it / karma type of scenario 😛 
the attitude thing was getting to much plus there was no proof given whatsoever if the particular peopel ddint wnat to give proof then why brign it up in first place trust me no1 here would mind if you said these thigns to each other via pm but why bring it here? if its an opinion to do with personality without any proof then you might as well keep it to yourself as this is a dance show not a perosnality based show like meethi churi  
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

OH my god 

can we please use the saying 
and eye for an eye makes the world blind

do you realize how much shit gets written about salman  on a daily basis and i just them people talk. 
if you guys really believe nothing is wrong with Sushita then write ur constructive comments and leave it be. 

oh i agree , and i remember how much the fans got riled and upset when he got accused of faking an injury .. that thread went on for pages .... bcuz obviously fans got upset .. ( just to make things clear , even i commented on that thread in support of salman..)..

similarly , one cant expect fans not to react when negative threads about sushant and ankita which are no way related to their dance get opened .. and negative stuff like "sushant and ankita should act professional , this is not their home"  or "ankita is so full of herself" or "she has loads of attitude" is written ...  all of which is no way related to their dance and most of it is based on some unknown "sources" which are given as "facts" or the gospel truth ...

realitytv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When did they bring their personal lives on the show??????.  Since when supporting and hugging each other is an offense????? I observed Sushant hugging and rubbing Yana's back after her re-entry Salman hugged Ankita, was that personal too???
priya185 thumbnail
the hugging/ onscreen thign was pretty silly to say esp when salyaana seem to be getting close too
they dont even know each other for aslong as sushita still thye seem equally close and their acts / offscreen moments can make ppl think same bat them too then why did TM have to talk abt sushita only ? cause they are fans of salyaana ??   
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I know the topic maker intended to write about Sushita, but my point is it shouldn't happen about any contestant, not Salman, not Yana, not Mona, not anybody. The hate posts were becoming much too frequent. What is worse is that people click like button on those posts.

i agree with ur point that there shouldnt be any hate post 
but the person that wrote that topic did NOT mean intend insult u guys at ALL 

Infact she later impied that iwas the channels fault  and not aankita or Sushants 

Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

oh i agree , and i remember how much the fans got riled and upset when he got accused of faking an injury .. that thread went on for pages .... bcuz obviously fans got upset .. ( just to make things clear , even i commented on that thread in support of salman..)..

similarly , one cant expect fans not to react when negative threads about sushant and ankitawhich are no way related to their dance get opened .. and negative stuff like "sushant and ankita should act professional , this is not their home"  or "ankita is so full of herself" or "she has loads of attitude" is written ...  all of which is no way related to their dance and most of it is based on some unknown "sources" which are given as "facts" or the gospel truth ...

If you read my post on the Sushita topic thats exactly what i said i said its normal for fans to defend there favorites and yes on that topic its fine its totally acceptable. Infact if you look at what people wrote about salmans fake injury we wrote our comments ON that thread itself. 

and we even made a thread to clear up the misconceptions of whats going on. 

but go to out on a edge and write something about salman and yaana on a different thread  is a whole nother level 

Originally posted by: realitytv

When did they bring their personal lives on the show??????.  Since when supporting and hugging each other is an offense????? I observed Sushant hugging and rubbing Yana's back after her re-entry Salman hugged Ankita, was that personal too???

Good, you are watching selectively. I will follow you to watch selectively.
Why do people call them Sushita here? It is one step ahead of what even JDJ could not doing.
Keep in mind they are not partner on the show, they are two contestants partner with other choreographers.